September 2015 Moms

How I Tried To Get My Baby To Sleep....

Does anyone ever have that moment while they are trying to get their LO to sleep and think, "what the **** am I doing!?!?" 

LO kept waking up as soon as he was laid down in the crib so my attempt at a solution was to awkwardly lean my body over and into the crib to attempt to nurse him to sleep while he laid in the crib!

Picture this: tired mom uniform of ill-fitting pyjama pants and housecoat with spit up on the shoulders, on tip toes, bum up in the air, leaning into the crib, dangling boobs in front of babies face in hopes he'll latch then nurse to sleep. 

Oh the things we do! 

Please tell me I'm not alone??

Re: How I Tried To Get My Baby To Sleep....

• You are not alone! It gets less awkward with practice :)

Desperate times and all that regression are over and lucky easy naps are back (for this week at least!)

"Hang" in there momma!  
  • Loading the player...
  • I just did this lol
  • Anybody else seriously thought about climbing INTO the crib with LO... because I have.   Sad part is the only thing that really stopped me was the logistics of getting out without waking lo
  • Anybody else seriously thought about climbing INTO the crib with LO... because I have.   Sad part is the only thing that really stopped me was the logistics of getting out without waking lo
    Thought about it? I've done it several times with DS1 when he was a little older and the crib mattress was lowered! You'd be surprised how silently you can climb out of that thing when you have to ;) 
  • Can the crib support your weight?! I would think I'd be too big for it, plus I don't think I could even lay down in it. That would make things easier though... Haha 

@ElleMF728

@Kayciejoe56