New Here - would love some advice! Meds and Progesterone questions — The Bump
High-Risk Pregnancy

New Here - would love some advice! Meds and Progesterone questions

Hi Ladies,
I've got a few things going on and I would love your advice...
I have chronic autoimmune hives...  They're currently controlled by Zantac, Zyrtec, and the occasional Benadryl - all category B.  I'm trying to wean to just one pill of each a day.  However, I'm scared I'll have a full blown flare if I wean too much.  My doctor is ok with category B pills.  What are your thoughts?  What about multiple category B pills?
Also, at my first blood reading my progesterone came back only at an 8.4 and my HCG was at an 1844.  I was about 6 weeks at the time.  I saw on progesterone suppositories immediately.  Four days later my HCG was only at 3600 - it didn't double daily like my doctor would have liked.  Last Wednesday I had a sonogram and my OB was pleasantly surprised.  There was a sac and a fetal pole.  However, it was measuring small.  I totally don't know when I ovulated so my weeks could have been off.  But, what are your thoughts with a small measurement AND slow rising HCG numbers.  I go back in about two weeks.  My doctors gives it a 40/60 chance of it working.  40 being good.  Any experience with this?  Thank you ladies!