Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro. Loss mentioned. I feel like a fruit loop.

I've commented on a post or two but I've mostly been lurking. I was on June 2016. I never even bothered making a post after my loss on my bmb (dnc November 25th at 12 weeks). And until today I hadn't even been back. I wish I didn't go. To see the milestones I should be reaching but I'm currently having the heaviest period I think I've ever had is soul crushing. My emotions are still all over over the place every day. I swear my DH thinks I'm looney. And I'm starting to feel like I am. I don't think "normal" is a reality any time soon..... But I'm just ready to feel like I haven't been completely gutted. 

I know I'm not the only one. 

No point to this post really. I just needed to get some of it out of my head. 

Mama to two perfect little girls.
Lucy 07-13-11
Violet 03-13-14
Conceived #3 since September 2015
11-25-15 twelve week loss
07-21-16 ten week loss
10-03-16 5 week loss
TTC again soon!

Re: Intro. Loss mentioned. I feel like a fruit loop.

• It is so hard to see others progressing in heir pregnancies when ours ended too soon. I was in July 16 for my second pregnancy and loss, and I just can't bring myself to go back there, though I do hope the ladies there are doing well. With my first pregnancy and loss, I wasn't on a BMB but a cousin of mine was due at the same time as my EDD, and over a year later now it is still hard to see that baby. It doesn't get less painful, but it does get easier to live with the grief. I'm working through some grief books this time, and that has been super helpful to acknowledge my feelings and accept this loss. Hugs to you, you are most definitely not alone.
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• <3 thank you. I'm sorry for your losses! I hate that any of us are here nut I'm thankful that this place exists and we're able to come here and get some support. I certainly do feel less alone. 

Mama to two perfect little girls.
    Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    Conceived #3 since September 2015
    11-25-15 twelve week loss
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • The emotions are raw. I also don't think that people consider time after a miscarriage as post-partum, but I do. The feelings are similar, the bleeding is similar. It's hard. It's awful. And it's worse because there isn't a snuggly baby making the blues any better. 
    I was part of the July 16 and August 16 boards for my consecutive losses- I can't go back.