September 2015 Moms

Amazing Baby Nail File!

I'm still too nervous to actually clip baby's nails, so I've been using the cheap little nail files that came with our grooming set. They work ok for a few uses, but get worn down really fast and it takes a long time to file even one nail. 

Just got this new nail file in the mail and it's AMAZING so I had to share! I was able to file his nails down with just a few swipes on each nail, and the texture is gentle enough so it doesn't hurt his skin. It's very sturdy, so I'm hopeful it will last a long time (and for sure will outlast those flimsy little nail files). Just wanted to share as I'm sure I'm not the only one still avoiding the clippers! :)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PO8W52E/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1454250970&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=baby+blue+giraffe&dpPl=1&dpID=31-A78Z8ObL&ref=plSrch

Re: Amazing Baby Nail File!

• Thanks for sharing!  I also have yet to use the clippers. The little files that come with the grooming set are such a pain and take forever. I usually end up using my nail file but have to be super careful. This seems like a much better solution. I will definitely check this out. Thanks!
  • I've never used the clippers because they just seem huge. We bought little nail scissors and they work sooooo well. They're slightly curved so it sits against her little fingers perfectly. You could still but LOs finger with those, but I've been cutting her nails once a week since she was 2 weeks old and I've yet to cut her. (I'm sure I've just jinxed myself
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I cut his nails but they seem even more sharp after I cut them! So I've been filing them a bit after I cut them so they aren't so sharp and I don't like those little ones that came with out set.