Trying to Get Pregnant

Pregnancy Symptoms

shaystickelshaystickel member
edited January 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
So I'm right near the end of the 2WW and I'll be testing again in a few days but I've had some decent symptoms and now some weirder ones. I've had sore bbs which is different for me since I don't normally get them and they seem heavier? I've had to pee more frequently, my back has gotten tight and sore and I had occasional period cramps which also rarely happens. 
Now for the weird symptoms. I've been having more vivid dreams, one was me figuring out I was pregnant and another was a sex dream. Also now it seems my deodorant has stopped working for me..Am I the only one? I also caught a cold a few days after possible conception which I read happened to a lot of women and I was bloated and gassy all of the 1st week. So weird for me. Help!

Answers

• So I'm right near the end of the 2WW and I'll be testing again in a few days but I've had some decent symptoms and now some weirder ones. I've had sore bbs which is different for me since I don't normally get them and they seem heavier? I've had to pee more frequently, my back has gotten tight and sore and I had occasional period cramps which also rarely happens. 
    Now for the weird symptoms. I've been having more vivid dreams, one was me figuring out I was pregnant and another was a sex dream. Also now it seems my deodorant has stopped working for me..Am I the only one? I also caught a cold a few days after possible conception which I read happened to a lot of women and I was bloated and gassy all of the 1st week. So weird for me. Help!
     OP, I'm just gonna leave this here....

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12613283/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1

Please read through ^
  • Nope. 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Loading the player...
  • Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• edited January 2016
    This is the kind of post the TWW thread is for (unless you're asking if you're pregnant because that's against the TOU and shouldn't be done any where).
  • virginiahamvirginiaham member
    edited January 2016

PPs covered the big stuff, so here's a cute gif of someone else who needs help.

eta omg I can't gif even with the new text bar.

me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Also, OP, if that's your real name I'd suggest changing it.... you know, security reasons and all. 
  • Sorry this is totally off topic but @mrsstuessy JANE THE VIRGIN!!!!!!!!! (Huge fan. Right here. Binged to the end of Season 1 this week, currently flipping out until I find Season 2.)
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • If you were pregnant enough to have symptoms, you'd be pregnant enough to turn a test.
  • @emilyIRL  I just started the first season. I think I am hooked!

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • izza2izza2 member
    edited January 2016
    So I'm right near the end of the 2WW and I'll be testing again in a few days but I've had some decent symptoms and now some weirder ones. I've had sore bbs which is different for me since I don't normally get them and they seem heavier? I've had to pee more frequently, my back has gotten tight and sore and I had occasional period cramps which also rarely happens. 
    What are you looking for, here?
    If you're just ranting - then this belongs in the TWW thread. You don't need a whole new thread for your dear diary post.
    If you're looking for us to tell you you're pregnant, that's against the TOU. If you have enough HCG to have symptoms, you have enough to turn a test. The only way to know if you're pregnant is through a test - not your dreams or your body odor (seriously?) or your gas problems.

ETA: If you do find out you're pregnant, please don't update us. Just move on to your BMB.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"