September 2015 Moms

Graco click connect what's the next car seat up?

I have the Graco click connect snug ride for my baby what's the next car seat up that we need? For the infant seat?

Re: Graco click connect what's the next car seat up?

• We have the same and will be getting a convertible seat that lasts from infant through booster seat so he won't need another one in the future. :)
  • Convertible is the next step. We are looking at getting the maxi cosi pria 70. I have 3 in Dionos but I'm wanting something that doesn't need to be rethreaded and something that doesn't make him sweat as he gets sooo hot in his infant seat.
  • Loading the player...
  • A convertible or all-in-one seat is the next step. Children should remain rearfacing until at least 2 years of age.

Here are some recommended seats:
    https://csftl.org/recommended-seats/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We also have the Graco Click-Connect Snug Ride, and have a convertible seat on standby for when he outgrows the Click-Connect. I can't remember what brand the convertible one is; possibly Evenflo? 
  • LO and I popped into BRU earlier today to use the feeding room while out running errands. I didn't plan on buying her next seat anytime soon But there it was in the clearance pile (Graco Forever convertible). They'd had two as display models during the holidays and we're getting rid of the extra. All it was missing was the box. I can deal with a missing box of its marked down by $100!
  • I use a click connect at well. I recently purchased a Britax boulevard convertible seat to leave in my DH's truck and my daughter loves it!
  • Getting the Graco 4ever carseat in the next few months. She's almost outgrown her infant carseat, two inches away from the top of the shell already! I feel like it's worth the 300$ if it's the last carseat we'll ever need. Plus I can keep her rear facing for long.