April 2016 Moms
Options

Do u think this is a good name for a boy baby?

Re: Do u think this is a good name for a boy baby?

• Options
    Eh I personally don't like it cause its two of my ex's names. Common names too which I am not a fan of.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NMS.  
  • Options
    It's nice, if a bit common.
  • Options
    Not my cup of tea. Although J.R. McGarth sounds like the name of a country singer if that is your thing. 
  • Options
    I like it--beats all the trendy dumb names with crazy spellings. Just a pet peeve of mine and I like the more classic names too. 

Me: 27, DH: 32.
    BFP #1: 4/10/14--CP 4/12/14
    BFP#2: 6/9/14, MMC @ 6wks+5, D&C 7/11/14
    Diagnosed PCOS 12/2014
    BFP #3: 12/12/14--CP 12/15/14
  • Options
    There's nothing wrong with it
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with this name.
  • Options
    Jules08 said:
    While not what I would personally choose, I think it's a fine name that will grow and age well.  Only thing that stands out from that combination is the shortened name Jim Bob.
    Oh god. Good point. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I like it quite a lot.  James Robert is actually the name my husband and I would have used for a boy (and the name we will use if we have a boy in future). Both are family names, though, so I may be a little biased :)
  • Options
    We had James Robert on our list (love James, Robert is a family name), but ruled it out because James and Lily was a little too obviously Harry Potter. I hadn't noticed Jim Bob, but we would also have used Jamie as a nn before Jim, so it didn't even cross my mind. 
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    James Robert McGrath
    What matters is if YOU like it! 

This is the first name of my father (Robert) and my father in law (James).  Would he be Jim?  Jamie?  JR?  There are a lot of directions a nickname could go if you wanted to have one.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think there's anything wrong with it all. Normally I don't like using initials as nicknames but for some reason I've always like J.R. as a nickname. 
  • Options

Is McGrath the last name?  I like Robert James, in that order.

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers