Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Saturday

2»

Re: TWW Saturday

• @AFwife566 I completely understand if you don't want to say; but are you from Oklahoma?
    TTGP February Sig Challenge- Valentine's Day Fail:

Me: 25 - DH: 30
    Dating: 5/9/2010
    Married: 5/9/2015
    TTC #1: October 2015

• @AmeliaPond it looks like you've ovulated. Hopefully you'll seen a temp spike tomorrow. Also...holy moly that's a lot of BD! Good for you haha!
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 16/1

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: going to try and wait, doubt it will happen 

R/R/CS: should've temped!!

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it?  
    Luna park (Sydney Aus) only because I haven't been to any others, will have to head north and visit my dad to the main theme parks in Aus at the Gold Coast when DS is old enough to to enjoy it.
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • **Lurking from WTO**

Congratulations @joyful08

Wishing you all the best. Hopefully you only need to come back here because you're just missing us too much to not lurk a little. <3
    No worries I will definitely still be lurking :wink: 
  • SuperKristy85SuperKristy85 member
    edited January 2016
    @AFwife566 I can't believe anyone would ask you that!!! How rude, insensitive and judgemental.   It's not like you're bringing a child into the world with a horrible disease that will cause them suffering. There is such a huge range in autism but your child will most likely still have a perfectly happy, healthy and normal life, why wouldn't you want that?! 

*edited for fat finger typing on my phone*  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @jmr1515 thanks! I'm really hoping for a temp spike tomorrow. I usually only have 4 days of ewcm, and I had 11 this month (delayed ovulation) and DH was going out of town for work, so I "forced" him to have all the sex lol. He only complained on the very last day saying he was "just a little bit sore". I think we were both grateful for his trip and that we couldn't HIO anymore! Even though our timing ended up being a little less than ideal. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @rosenyc123  It's encouraging that your blood work confirmed that you've been predicting ovulation correctly. I bet that is reassuring. I hope any other RE testing you have done is favorable :)

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO:18/5

Timing: -3,-2,O

Testing: 10dpo

R/R/CS: Temp dip today larger than I've ever had... implantation dip? one can only hope. 

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it?
    We loved Michigan's Adventure growing up. I've only been to Disney twice, but that was also a favorite.

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 16/2? - wasn't temping but all the physical signs were there

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: As it's our first month trying I'll wait for AF around 2/12-13 and if she doesn't show up then I'll give it a go. 

R/R/CS: just getting started on temps and FF, so nothing to talk about yet...

GTKY:  Disney! Haven't been to Disneyworld, only Disneyland so I'd love to check it out sometime soon. Can't mess with the happiest place on earth :smiley: 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker