Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Saturday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
Married: Aug. 2005
DS1: Born Oct. 2012
DS2: Born Jun. 2014

Re: TWW Saturday

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -3,-2,-1

Testing: no more. Another BFN today. Expecting the major temp drop tomorrow. 

R/R/CS: yesterday was my worst day ttc. I can usually push sadness/stress to the back of my mind but I was not coping well. SO and I are in the car now on route for some much needed retail therapy. 

US theme parks are much better than UK ones, they're huge!! I've only visited the ones in florida do far but SO and I love them and really want to visit more!

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5 ttcal

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: -2, -1, O not that it matters now

Testing: done

R/R/CS: started spotting today, so on to cycle 6 TTCAL in a couple days...

I like amusement parks, but I don't really have a favorite. Disney and 6 flags are great. 
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2015
    3/15/2015 BFP!
    4/15/2015 MMC  :'(
    2/25/2016 BFP! Hoping for the best!
  • Loading the player...
  • @babymish  & @linnea625   Sorry about the BFN and spotting.  Sad way to start the day for all of us - drinks for all!

Month/Cycle: 
    5/6

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -4,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing: This morning... BFN.  :(

R/R/CS:  I'm crushed about the BFN.  It's DH's birthday today, so I tested without him knowing and ohh sooo badly wanted it to be positive so I could wrap it up as a present and surprise him later.  My temp jumped back up this morning so I was even more hopeful as I tested.  I'm super sad and I'm sure this means I'm out for the month.  Now I need to shake it off and put on a happy face for DH.

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it?  Growing up, we always went to Cedar Point so I'll go with that one, not sure anything there compares to the roller coaster of emotions this morning.  
  • Month/Cycle:  6/6

CD/DPO:  21/7 (or 8)

Timing:  -5, -3, -1, 0 (or -4, -2, 0, +1)

Testing:  BFN today; I will test again Monday

R/R/CS:  We're having a really great time at our family vacation at Disney.  It hasn't been obnoxiously crowded like it was the last time I was here, so it's been great revisiting some of my childhood memories.  Andplusalso, I am really looking forward to seeing some of the parks I've never been to (Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom) on Monday.

GTKY:  I've been to Disney, Coney Island, Busch Gardens, and Six Flags over GA.  I feel like a bit of a traitor given where we are, but my favorite amusement park is Six Flags over GA.  I love roller coasters, and there are just more of them there.

• sldp123sldp123 member
    edited January 2016
    So sorry to all the BFNs already today. Creepy internet hugs for all.

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 28/12 - since I started spotting yesterday I decided that the earlier O date I suspected was probably (hopefully) more likely.

Timing: -4,-1

Testing: BFNs for days 

R/R/CS: Temp drop today and continued spotting. I'm out, and really fucking sad. 

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it?  I'm not huge into amusement parks, but Disney is amazing. We have a couple small local ones that we take DS to most summers. They are fun but nothing special. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • I am so sorry ladies for all of the BFN... What a weekend. Creepy internet hugs to all of you!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 16/33

Timing: -5,-2,-1, +1

Testing: No more. All were BFNs.. 

R/R/CS: Well af should be here any moment between now and Monday... Just waiting... 

I live in Ohio and there are quite a few here. Kennywood, 6 flags and there used to be more! But I love them all! My brother and I loved to go to 6 Flags all of the time.. 
  • lurking from WTO

Congrats @joyful08!! 
  • @joyful08 congrats! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! 

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -4, -2, +1

Testing: Why oh why did I test this morning? Every month I say I'm going to wait, then I get to 8dpo and become a maniac. Ugh

R/R/CS: clinging to the fact that my temp jumped up today even though I know it could mean absolutely nothing

I am all about Epcot! We are going to Disney in the Spring and I'm crazy excited!  

• Lurking from WTO

CONGRATS @joyful08! H&H 9!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• ***Lurking from WTO***

@joyful08! Congrats. Wishing you a H&H 9!
    Baby #1: Elena 4/6/14
    Baby #2: Grayson EDD 10/22/16

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -2

Testing: BFN today 

R/R/CS: I got excited about testing today and then that faded pretty quickly. Trying not to get in my own head about it but I'm pretty disappointed. And now I have cramps so AF will probably be here any day. Boo. 

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it?  I'm a Disney fanatic. Disneyland, Disneyworld, they're both so magical! I'm pretty sure I cried during the firework shows. I'll always be 8 years old when it comes to Disney. The last time I was there I was the oldest one in line to have my picture taken with Cinderella by about 15 years. No shame.

congrats @joyful08!!! 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  •   Congrats @joyful08!!

So sorry about the BFNs. I just posted a "motivational quote" thread and now I kinda feel like an ass. Hope it doesn't offend anyone. :(

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/6 (or 4)

Timing: -1 either way

Testing: not sure yet; see below

R/R/CS: I'm confused on my O date. It was my first full month using FF temping, as well as first month of OPKs. My sleep is crap, and I had originally discarded a temp due to only 2 hours of sleep. With it discarded, I got solid CH on CD 17. Then, I went in and included the temp, and it moved CH to CD15 (dotted line). So not sure. Plusalso, I added in a +OPK on CD15, which I'm not sure is really positive, so that could be throwing things as well. If I remove the +OPK, it still keeps the dotted CH on CD15. If anyone wants to CS and lemme know your thoughts, that would be helpful.

Either way, we hit EOD sex, which puts us at pretty good timing I think.

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it? Omigoodness, it's so cliché but I am OBSESSED with Disney World. I could go there every year and never get sick of it. For my 30th birthday, DH took me to Disneyland in CA and I loved it as well. I still love the Orlando one better, but it was really cool to see where it all began. I'm going back to Anaheim this summer for work, but hoping I'll be KU by then!

• Month/Cycle: 2/3 ttal

CD/DPO: 25/ 9

Timing: -4 -2, 0

Testing: I won't have any test until my amazon order comes in, which might be mon so I'll probably end up testing them even though I know I shouldnt. 

R/R/CS:

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it? I live disney world and I also love aquatica  (the water park attached to seaworld). I don't like roller coasters and I get crazy motion si knees so places like 6 flags just aren't for me 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • **Lurking from WTO**

Sorry for all the BFNs :( 

Congrats @joyful08 !!!!
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• mrsdee15mrsdee15 member
    edited January 2016
    Congrats @joyful08 !!

Month/Cycle: 3/2 (3 prior NTNP)

CD/DPO: 31/14

Timing: Good per FF, but not THAT good.  

Testing:  

R/R/CS: Another temp drop.  Pretty sure I'm out and AF will be today.  

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it?  DH and I have annual passes to Disneyland, but I also LOVE the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Epcot.  I'm so excited for WWHP to open in LA this April! 

ETA:  AF just showed up, I'm off to WTO.  Good luck everyone!  I'll be lurking to see some BFPs!
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @joyful08 Congrats!!  Thanks for giving hope on a down day!
  • Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD/DPO:  27/9

Timing: -5, -3, -1, +1

Testing:  waiting for AF

R/R/CS:  nada :smile:  

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it?  Kings Island or Cedar Point in Ohio.   
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 18/ 4 DPO

Timing: -4, -3, -1

Testing:  only 4 DPO, no testing in sight for a bit for me

R/R/CS:  It's Saturday after a week of work travel... Just happy to be home

Epcot!  I love the world showcase.  I also love roller coasters, but don't enjoy those parks as much as Epcot.
  • Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 27/14

Timing: -5,-4, -1, +1

Testing: bfn on dpo 11-12

R/R/CS: Temps continue to drop, still above coverline but doesn't look promising. AF will probably show up pretty soon. 

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it? I'm not a big roller-coaster person but I like Disney Land.  I haven't been to Disney World yet though. 
  • So sorry for all of the BFN this morning! Hopefully you guys can do something to treat yo'self tonight!
    Congrats and H&H 9 @joyful08 !!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -2. -1, 0

Testing: Next weekend

R/R/CS: I finally got my CH this morning! My body decided it wanted to have a fallback rise this month, so I was really confused for a few days there because I was sure I O'd Monday, but the big dip on Wednesday confused me and FF. I'm so happy to be done with WTO, it's much more stressful than the TWW for me.

GTKY: Universal Studios in Orlando without a doubt. Even minus the HP areas, the roller coasters are awesome. I've been to Disney Land and World, but I probably wouldn't go back unless we had LOs. The amusement park in my state is western themed and pretty lame.
    TTGP February Sig Challenge- Valentine's Day Fail:

Me: 25 - DH: 30
    Dating: 5/9/2010
    Married: 5/9/2015
    TTC #1: October 2015

• @mrscorker no shame! I tear up all the time at Disney it's so magical!
  • Month/Cycle: 14/15

CD/DPO:  28/16

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: I tested last night since I planned on drinking during our date. It was negative. 

R/R/CS: waiting for AF today or tomorrow. 

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it?  We always go to Kings Island in Ohio which I love. I haven't been to many. H likes Cedar Point but I've never been. I like Hershey Park too. 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Sorry for all the BFN's today ladies  :(
    Creepy internet hugs and all the wine for you! 

Congratulations @joyful08!! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3 TTCAL 

CD/DPO: 24/ I guess not applicable? See R/R/CS

Timing: I have no clue..

Testing: Nada 

R/R/CS: I feel so lost, like I don't know where I belong. This cycle is totally bunk. FF gave me dotted CH on cycle day 9, I added more info and it changed my O date to CD 13. This is my first month seriously temping so I was just happy to see ANYTHING. Temped again this morning and FF got rid of all of my CH. I'm worried this could have been an 
    anovulatory cycle... I was sick for probably a week and a half so that could be what jammed up my temps? Blah just waiting for AF so we can try for the next cycle. 

This is a hard choice. DH and I love amusement parks! Growing up Kings Dominion was a lot of fun. However for our honeymoon we did both Disney and Universal Studios and had almost too much fun. We want to go back again! The magic there is real y'all. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @MRSCORKER I tear up at that too!  This sign is one of my favorite parts of the park, and also I get pretty misty when I see it.  Also a few months ago I saw a little girl (probably 2 years old) walking and holding Mickey's hand, and I started crying right there on Main Street.  Granted, that was our mini-moon a few days after our wedding and I was exhausted, but it was still so sweet.  I'm a proud believer in the magic of Disney at any age.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @severmilli12 we must be from the same geographic area. If you love roller coasters, Cedar Point is a must! Hershey is prettier though!
  • Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO:  19/3

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: scheduled to go in for a test at the RE on the 12th, but my LP is usually much shorter than that so I'll probably start testing around the 8th

R/R/CS:  After a very stressful week, I i finally know what is going on with me. This is my first cycle with an RE, and they told me to call them when i got a positive OPK so I could start progesterone 3 days later. Only problem was I never got a positive OPK.  I suspected I ovulated day 16 this month (Wednesday) due to CM and my temps.  I usually ovulate around day 18. I called the nurse yesterday and she told me I probably didn't O yet, but today I got crosshairs and knew she was wrong. Went in for monitoring this morning, and ultrasound + blood work confirmed I did O on day 16!!! I felt like Jesse from breaking bad (YEA!! Science, bitch!!!)  Just really glad to know that I did O, that my progesterone levels are good, and that I can trust myself and my body. 

Still don't know how I missed my surge on the OPKs. I had one test that went completely wonky and filled up with dye, so I suspect that one maybe would have been the positive if it was clear. Now on to the TWW!

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it?  I'm not a huge fan of amusement parks, so I guess Epcot if I had to choose. I like the countries.
  • @joyful08 I am so thrilled that you got to see that word pregnant!! FX for a happy and healthy nine months and a beautiful baby to take home. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jmr1515 said:
    Sorry to hear about all the BFNs ladies. I hope you can all have a glass of wine tonight. 

@joyful08 congrats! H&H 9 months to you!

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -4,-2,0

Testing: Not until 13 or 14 dpo

R/R/CS: I have a 13 day LP and a 0.3 temp dip today so that's new. I will not overthink this I will not overthink this...but of course I'm thinking implantation dip. Crap. Just when I thought I wasn't being too crazy this cycle. 

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it?  I haven't been to one in several years. As I've gotten older I can't handle rides they make me sick!
    Lurker lurking...
    Is this a thing? Implantation dip. Newbie trying to learn all the things. I don't remember reading about that. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• izza2 said:
    Thanks! This is just what I was looking for!

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats @joyful08.  Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

• Sorry for the abundance of BFNs today. :(

Congratulations @joyful08!!

@greatgiginthewomb I agree- the WTO stress is way worse. Glad you got your CH!

@EALasagna45 I went to King's Dominion when I was a kid visiting my cousins and remember it being fun!

Month/Cycle: 4/4 (out of 7; changing my count per my FFFC)

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, +1

Testing: 11 DPO, then 15, if I get to either of them (short LP)

R/R/CS: Nah, so far so good. Enjoying the TWW as I don't have to stress/obsess over timing.

I haven't been to many and don't like roller coasters so, no. One of these days I have to get to the Harry Potter thing in London since I freaking live here. Sheesh.
  • Lurking from WTO to say congrats to @joyful08!!

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Congrats again  @joyful08  ! must have been so exciting to see the word "pregnant" :) all the best to you!

Sorry for all the BFNs today... I unfortunately have one too

Month/Cycle: 2/2 

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing:  good but who cares now 

Testing:  BFNs everywhere 

R/R/CS: I have nothing productive to contribute. Just waiting for this cycle to be over. 

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it?  Hmmm amusement parks not really my thing - probably because I didn't grow up in the US?? I went to Euro Disney (in Paris) as a kid once since that was closer to where I lived then...that was somewhat fun I guess. Sorry to be such a downer today (or the past few days really). Its a combination of BFNs + working the second weekend in a row... 
  • **Lurking from WTO**

Congratulations @joyful08

Wishing you all the best. Hopefully you only need to come back here because you're just missing us too much to not lurk a little. <3
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Congratulations @joyful08! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you! 

****Anyone up for a chart stalk?****

Month/Cycle: 5 / 1AL

CD/DPO:  27/3

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2

Testing: no testing unless AF doesn't show

R/R/CS:  So FF finally gave me crosshairs today, but my temp is going down since the initial rise... This cycle is so wonky. The CP really messed everything up. I'm afraid if my temp goes down further the CHs will be taken away, but CM has already changed from EW to creamy so I'm pretty sure that was it. I'm afraid the low temps indicate poor progesterone - is that a thing? I'm skeptical to believe I actually even O'd this cycle, my chart is so ugly. :(  Open circles are from waking up too early. I've been sleeping horribly lately. 

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5f3b5b

GTKY:  Do you have a favorite amusement/theme park, and if so what is it?  We're a Disney family, but I'm dying to go to Harry Potter world (or whatever it's called) in Florida. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats to all the bfps!

Month/Cycle:
    4/2
    CD/DPO:
    29/14
    Timing:
    -3,-2,0,-1
    Testing:
    Bfn yesterday. Did not test bc I figured AF was coming since I had the temp drop. She is supposed to show tomorrow. I will test on Monday if not. 
    R/R/CS:
    My temp dropped below cover yesterday and then came back above today. I had a super faint positive Thursday night but not again on the other 5 tests I took. 

My rant is that I got asked this week why I would want #3 if I already have a child that ha autism? Aren't I afraid of having another child with autism. Well yea of course I am but we have done full genetics. My son is a like most kids and we have no idea why. Genetic counselor said our chance went from 1% to 5%. I really want to ask people why do you think you need to ask such personal questions. 
    I really like our water park here. White Water Bay. Nothing fancy but enough stuff to have a good time. My son is autistic and he loves water. So we go several times a week over the summer.