Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Saturday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKTFU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? What are you having for dinner tonight? *recipes welcome*
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WTO Saturday

• atcwagatcwag member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 14

WAYDTGKTFU: HIO (POM due to hubby's performance anxiety), PNV+DHA, temping & charting

R/R/CS: Was counting on a good temp today cuz my chart has been wonky. DS woke up @ 2:00 screaming, so temped later than normal to hopefully get 3 solid hours. Mabis acted wonky and gave me a temp of 100.11, then immediately after 97.71, so I have no fucking idea today. 

GTKY:
    olive oil, shredded cheese, bagged salad
    Soy & brown sugar glazed salmon. Probably with green beans and baked potatoes....and maybe some wine cuz I might as well throw off my temp tomorrow too. 

ETA: GIF fail

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 7

WAYDTGKTFU: all the things

R/R/CS: nothing today

GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? Tomato paste, canned beans and pasta

What are you having for dinner tonight? I think I'll make a ragu. Here's the recipe I always use: h
    ttp://www.nutmegnanny.com/2014/12/09/lamb-bolognese/
    The lamb makes it really amazing!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

WAYDTGKTFU: pnv's, temping, opks, tea, Sex, mucinex, preseed 

R/R/CS: temp spike this morning and wondfo's are significantly lighter than yesterday morning so think I may have O'd yesterday. Will prob HIO today for good measure; kind of upset with SO because we didn't get too last night but timing is still ok regardless - 

GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? What are you having for dinner tonight? *recipes welcome*
    Cheese, macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets lol. 

My favorote go to quick dinner is browned ground beef mixed into Mac and cheese.  It's good for all members of family. 

we are going to our favorite little local restaurant tonight to celebrate SO graduating from the fire academy and becoming a firefighter. It is all homemade comfort food. Yummmmm! 

DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKTFU: PNV, waiting on EPO/OPK shipment, waiting for AF to do her thing. 

R/R/CS: TMI alert: holy heavy flow, batman. I figured that AF would be a little unpleasant due to the very long cycle, so this is not unexpected. Cramps were pretty bad yesterday afternoon, too, and I can't believe how tired I was when I got home last night. I was delighted for AF to get here, but I will be just as happy to see her leave. 

GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? What are you having for dinner tonight? *recipes welcome* 3 foods: eggs, avocados, and some kind of citrus fruit. Dinner tonight is TBD - we are going out to theeeeeee best Italian restaurant to celebrate my best friend's birthday. The place is so legit. It smells exactly like my grandmama's kitchen. 
  • korycirkorycir member
    edited January 2016
    ***question/CS***

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 15

WAYDTGKTFU: BD, PNV, CM, BBT, Gauifenesin, and started OPK yesterday because someone said I should.

R/R/CS: DH and I BD'd yesterday! So timing is looking pretty good so far. You all helped me with my CS a couple days ago. Anyway today's temp was literally 0.01 below my highest temp the last 5 days. I had 2 negative OPK yesterday, so IF by chance I get a positive OPK today then have a sustained rise starting tomorrow (which I think is likely based on my chart) when will I have ovulated? Opk's detect prior to O but temp rise is after. Can it happen in succession like that? I probably will be one who does not turn them positive. 

blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, bananas, English muffins, milk, string cheese, chocolate, Mac and cheese, chicken ALWAYS! 

Last bught for for dinner we had grilled chicken with grilled butternut squash and green beans with almond slivers and rolls! So good...

edit: clarity
    Baby #1: Elena 4/6/14
    Baby #2: Grayson EDD 10/22/16

• Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKTFU: AF still

R/R/CS: really need to get a back-lit thermometer because my flashlight on my phone wasnt working when I tried to temp so I spent a good couple of mins trying to read it just from the light the phone screen gave off. It was super annoying.

No idea what we're having for dinner, DH is the main cook in our house! 
    We usually have pasta sauce, broccoli and quinoa on hand (besides all spices and oils and stuff) because our throw together "we didn't have anything else planned" meals usually involve one of those ingredients.

• MrsDho11MrsDho11 member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle:  5/4

CD:  22

WAYDTGKTFU:  PNVs, Mucinex, CM, temping, OPKs, trying for yesterday, today, tomorrow BD (three consecutive days is a lot for us).

R/R/CS:  hmmmm, not exactly what I hoped for this AM.  Still negative on the OPKs and "high" on Adv OPK.  My temp went even lower this morning though and I have a migraine going, so I'll probably take them again this afternoon so see if I hit a surge then.  Still hoping tomorrow or Monday is O.

GTKY:  just three?  I love cooking so I have way more essentials than that!  Olive oil, a full spice rack including salt and pepper, and... Hmmm... Chicken.

Edit to add chart:

Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• @korycir I usually have a positive OPK and then a temp rise the next day so it definitely can happen in quick succession. A positive OPK determines that you may O in the following 24-48 hours which I take to mean, anytime in the next 2 days. Usually, I get a positive OPK the morning of O and have a temp spike the next morning. Last cycle O was delayed a day so I had 2 positive OPKS back to back mornings and then a temp spike 48 hours after my first positive. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5 (1 NTNP, 3 TTCAL)

CD: 14

WAYDTGKTFU: Temping/charting, CM/CP, etc. to stay on top of my cycle. We were supposed to be TTA this cycle but...

R/R/CS: We had a slight mishap last night with the TTA thing. DH knew I was in my FW, we discussed using the POM which we used our entire relationship prior to TTC (on top of BCP) so it's not like it was a new concept or anything. Did he PO? NOPE! It looks like today or tomorrow will be O day so... I was kinda happy about it last night, this morning I'm kind of annoyed about it. I know hitting 1 day in my FW is not good timing and our chances are still pretty low. I would be overjoyed, of course, I just hope if this one shot did the trick, we can get back the ridiculous amount of money we paid for the cruise we're supposed to be going on in 3 weeks. 

On a lighter note, one of my best friends who lives in LA is flying back east today for a conference in DC and is spending one night in B-More with me. I'm so proud of us for being so great at keeping up with each other and seeing each other fairly regularly even though we live on opposite sides of the country. We're going to be meeting up with another girlfriend for dinner and then we're lounging on the sofa and watching the SAG Awards. It's going to be just like it was in college and I can't wait! DH is on his own for the night :)

H's favorite is Mexican food so there is always shredded cheese, sour cream, and some type of Mexican style meat (taco meat, fajita meat/veggies) in our fridge. For me, it would be peanut butter (it's my boyfriend), almond milk, and coffee. 
    Dinner will be out tonight at a TBD location.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

WAYDTGKU: Temping, CM, sexytimes

R/R/CS: Had a conversation with my husband last night that went like this:
    Him: "I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want"
    Me: "Tell me what you want, what you really really want"
    Him: "Sex"
    And then we tried, but didn't complete it lol (because of me, not because of him)

GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? What are you having for dinner tonight? 
    Milk, cheese, tortillas

Dinner tonight has yet to be decided. Saturday is our grocery shopping day and we haven't made the meal plan for the week yet.
  • Thanks @MRSCORKER. I got a negative OPK today so I don't know?? I still think my chart looks pretty good if my temp goes up a bit and stays up. I hope you made a baby and can get your money back for the trip. FX for you!!
    Baby #1: Elena 4/6/14
    Baby #2: Grayson EDD 10/22/16

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

WAYDTGKTFU: PNV, acupuncture, fertility massages, herbs, HIO, green tea...so many things.

R/R/CS: not much here...just happy to be into the fun part of the cycle! I had a great massage yesterday. I am in love with the lady who does them. She is also a doula and is studying to also work on pre-conception wellness, so we have the best conversations. And she a sweet grandmother who does yoga type, very calm and nurturing. I want to adopt her.

Eggs, bacon, chicken, a crisper drawer full of veggies. Also a pantry full of coconut oil, olive oil, all the spices...
    i have no idea what is for dinner tonight. I am sure we will eat out somewhere.
  • Month/cycle: 8/8

Cd: 3

WAYDTGKTFU: PNVs while waiting for af to go away!

R/r/cs: so yesterday my AMH level came back and my doc says it is low for my age so kind of gutted but there are still eggs there so i guess i just have to hope they are good ones!!

GTKY: Eggs, milk, cheese. Going out for dinner tonight with all the girls in my family so really looking forward to that ☺ 
  • Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 8

WAYDTGKTFU: bbt pnv

R/R/CS: holy head cold today. I miss the days of being able to lay in bed by myself. DS woke up at 130 needing to be changed and was up for the day at 6. I've been low key sick all week and it's like no matter how early i go to bed, I wake up with no energy. Ready to feel better. 

GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? What are you having for dinner tonight? *recipes welcome* rice, butter, yogurt for DS. I am hoping DH and I can have a date night out so I need to feel better. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @BusinessWife You're right, what's done is done and I can't change it now. I just got off the phone with cruise.com and it is apparently too late to purchase the insurance that would cover a cancellation. She called Royal Caribbean and they said that there aren't enough cases in any our of ports of call that warrant any contingency plans (change of itinerary, refunds issued, etc) on their part. I guess there have to be a certain number of reported cases for them to do anything. At this point, for the sake of our wallets, I'm actually gonna keep my fingers crossed that I'm NOT KTFU (Never thought I would say that). We'll see when O day actually is. It's looking like today or tomorrow but bodies are weird, you never know. I have my annual GYN appt on Friday so I'll see what my NPs thoughts are as well. 

Thanks to everyone for listening to me bitch about this and go back and forth for literally months. I probably sound like a broken record and I'm grateful you all haven't voted me off the island. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• g8rmama_16g8rmama_16 member
    edited January 2016
    @BusinessWife she specializes in fertility massage and works with my acupuncturist. I think a quick Yelp/Google search should find one in your area. And that is a good thought, your midwife may be able to recommend one. 

ETA I yelped it up in my area and there are dozens of options. 
  • @mrscorker, FWIW I went on a cruise when I was 7.5 weeks with DH. I still had an absolute blast. I was a little nauseous in the evenings and my appetite was a bit suppressed but otherwise I have nothing but good memories! I did a few excursions and enjoyed every bit as much as I could. I did take a couple of naps after lounging in the sun but that's nothing out of the ordinary! I'm not a big drinker regularly so missing out on that was NBD.

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 19

WAYDTGKTFU: All the things. Dark positive OPK today so I'm ready to HIO later!

R/R/CS: Had a pre-conception appointment with my OB this morning. Brought my charts along and she was very impressed. She was also concerned enough to order a progesterone test for this coming Friday or Saturday, an FSH for CD2 and an SA for DH. She said if these are all normal then I'll have an HSG next cycle. She said our timing has been spot on so it is worth investigating at this point even though it is a little early. Hopefully I will get my BFP this cycle and won't have to worry about any of it!

Whole wheat pasta, tomato sauce, chicken. Our first HelloFresh box JUST arrived a few minutes ago! Looks like glazed pork tenderloin is on the menu tonight! So excited!
    BabyGaga
  • @LizaKate1213 Thanks! I'm not worried at all about going while KU, more so about this Zika virus. I am now the proud owner of ALL OF THE DEET. I guess worse case, we stay on the boat and maybe indoors while at certain ports? Who knows, we'll see what happens. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Month/cycle: 8/7

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: Temping, CM, sex

R/R/CS: I have a gender reveal party to go to today. I don't think I will know many people there, so I don't know how fun it will be. 

GTKY: 3 items - coconut oil, sweet potatoes, eggs. Dinner - meatballs, marinara sauce, and kale. 
  • @BusinessWife I'm looking at a few certs in neonatal transport, stabilization, peds (kids) emergencies, and critical care.  I've been guilty of geeking out, too :)

Month/Cycle:  6/5

CD:  25

WAYDTGKTFU:  all of it

R/R/CS:  My temps are looking at my OPK+ from yesterday like hahahahano.

GTKY:  olive oil, veggies (bell peppers, red onions), and pasta.  I can always whip together pasta with sautéed veggies.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Month/Cycle: 5/4 (9/11 in all)

CD: 13

WAYDTGKTFU: pnv, cm, temp and chart, sex eod

R/R/CS: I know o is coming, so I told dh, "we will be hio, every other day," just to keep him in the loop, but not stress him out.  Yesterday was a hio day.  I came home late from work yesterday to learn that he, ahem, took care of matters himself.  I was so angry!  We still had sex later last night, but I was so mad.  I don't know if I'm being irrational, maybe ttc is stressing me out, and that was just icing on the cake.  We had an argument, talked some things out, and I told him how I feel about me doing all these things, changing so much, so that we can get pregnant, and he isn't making any sacrifices.  I haven't had caffeine since last March!!! He got it then and apologized.  It was good we had the talk, since I'm trying to not put pressure on him, but I was clearly feeling alone on my own baby-making island.  So it worked out I suppose.  I still wish I didn't get seconds yesterday.

GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? What are you having for dinner tonight? 
    We always have apples, yogurt, and eggs.  Apples are easy on the go, eggs go in everything, yogurt gives me my probiotic to help avoid reoccurring infections, and it's delicious.
    Tonight we are heading to this grilled cheese restaurant, so I am eating a peanut butter and candied banana grilled cream cheese sandwich.  It's more like dessert, but hey, it's my belated birthday dinner!
  • @MRSCORKER I wasn't even thinking about that! I would say stay indoors during the evenings if you are at a port, and don't go on any jungle excursions. Beaches should be fine during the high sun times though!
    BabyGaga
  • @MRSCORKER I wasn't even thinking about that! I would say stay indoors during the evenings if you are at a port, and don't go on any jungle excursions. Beaches should be fine during the high sun times though!
    Yeah, this is the plan if I'm not KU. If I am, we'll either cancel and lose our money or stay on the boat depending on my doctors recommendations. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKTFU: AF still

R/R/CS: really need to get a back-lit thermometer because my flashlight on my phone wasnt working when I tried to temp so I spent a good couple of mins trying to read it just from the light the phone screen gave off. It was super annoying.

No idea what we're having for dinner, DH is the main cook in our house! 
    We usually have pasta sauce, broccoli and quinoa on hand (besides all spices and oils and stuff) because our throw together "we didn't have anything else planned" meals usually involve one of those ingredients.

<3 quinoa, but find it so pricey. Any tips on how to save?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @atcwag I know, I love it too! Its so good and versatile, we always sub it in dishes that normally call for rice and we feel so much healthier ;)  Hmmm I don't know where you're located but we get ours at Aldi and find that it is sooooo much cheaper than at other grocery stores! Sometimes we also get it in bulk at an amish country store about an hr or so away. Not sure if places like sams club or costco or other bulk food stores have it because we don't have a membership to any of those. 
  • @peachykeen17 I have definitely done the same thing. "Is that an 8 or a 6...?" lol.

@megzb510 Hope you feel better soon!

@itsmehere1212 DH and I had to have that same discussion back when we first started TTC. I'm glad you guys had a good discussion, though, and hopefully worked everything out!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

WAYDTGKTFU: just hanging out until my lap in two weeks

R/R/CS: I love Saturdays! And DH is installing my new dishwasher this afternoon, then we're going shoe shopping (my go-to work flats are falling to pieces), then we're going to dinner. He might be spoiling me just a bit today! ;)

GTKY: cheese (because DH can't live without it), coffee, and frozen pizza (because we're lazy sometimes). Geez this makes us sound really unhealthy! 

We're going out for dinner tonight with a gift card to a local steakhouse we got for Christmas. 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

• @Marley629 Congrats to your SO!

@Zoey1019 FX for O!

@MamaMunn lol at your gif!! 

*grammatically incorrect question in rrcs

Cycle: 5
    CD:  don't even know anymore, 17?
    WAYD: p in v, pnv, preseed if needed, cm, stopped doing cp because it seems infuriatingly random, opks
    RRCS: hoping today is o day...opk was lighter this morning than yesterday, so I'm feeling more confident about my maybe positive. Feeling crampy...yay? Waiting for temps to confirm, though when I was temping before ds it seemed to take a solid 2 or 3 days to see a clear shift. Not sure if this is common or just me?
    GTKY: I always have tomato paste and pasta as well. For ds I always have yogurt and bananas. My h always has those Jimmy Dean breakfast croissnt sandwiches. He buys them in giant boxes at costco, but I am not allowed to eat them because, "I like to eat them when I am running late." I'm like, "I like to eat them when I am watching a baby who gets until everything and can't spare more than a few seconds to put food in the microwave," but whatever. As character flaws go, not sharing your breakfast food is not so bad.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD:9

WAYDTGKTFU: temping, PNVs, green tea

R/R/CS: AF is gone so just plugging along at this point!

GTKY: There are lots, but top three are tofu, eggs, and rice

Tonight we're making burritos. Avocados were on sale this week so I've got a bunch to make good use of. H also got me a hot sauce subscription box for my birthday and it's a fun way to use all that yummy stuff. 
  • Month/Cycle: 13/9 or 3/3 TTCAL

CD: 18

WAYDTGKTFU: all the things

R/R/CS: My first positive OPK was on CD16 and no temp rise so far. I'm a little worried that by body tried to ovulate and wasn't quite successful. Normally I wouldn't care that much since it isn't all that uncommon for me and I usually just end up Oing a week later or so. Of course, DH will be gone all of February except a day on the weekend here and there. So here's to hoping I O today. 48hours after a positive OPK seems a bit long though so I'm not sure how hopeful I should be. However, if I do O today our timing was decent at -3, -1 and O. Not the best, but still pretty good.

GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? What are you having for dinner tonight? *recipes welcome* Onions, rice and some type of potato. And usually chicken and/or some type of fish. I know that isn't 3 items but I couldn't decide which ones to list.
    I haven't planned dinner just yet but I'm thinking maybe Avocado pasta. Or perhaps Dill Salmon and baked sweet potatoes.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 11/13

WAYDTGKTFU: the normal things and waiting for RE

R/R/CS: just wishing AF would leave already

GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? What are you having for dinner tonight? *recipes welcome* pasta, rice, bread. We are having pork chops or chicken (whichever I find first in the freezer), stuffing and mixed vegetables.
  • @NamelessAria I think I'll try the avocado pasta! Do you recommend the full recipe for two people or half?
  • Month/Cycle:  13/2 TTCAL2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKTFU:  clomid cd2-6 with RE, PNV, OPK

R/R/CS:  Too much wine on not enough food last night = headache/blahs today.

GTKU:  Always have eggs,  copper sharp cheese, and tomatoes.  Makes a gooood omelette.   I have no idea about dinner.  I'm starving & haven't really eaten anything yet today.  I really want all the sushi.
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19

• @Xstatic3333 I think it would be fine to half the recipe. I normally only use 1 Avocado when I'm just cooking for DH and myself. I eye up everything else but I'd assume it's basically equivalent to a half recipe.

BabyFruit Ticker

• @NamelessAria I live in a big ole foodie town, and sometimes I forget how spoiled we are :)  It's probably only fair that I have to suffer through the AF from hell if I'm going to be such a showoff about everything else!
  • @NamelessAria I live in a big ole foodie town, and sometimes I forget how spoiled we are :)  It's probably only fair that I have to suffer through the AF from hell if I'm going to be such a showoff about everything else!
    This could equally go in the FFFC but the only times I think "oh AF from hell? Well.. that's what you get.." is when we have n00bs come in like "my AF was really light and short and all my HPTs were negative so I'm pretty sure I'm totes KU." Then ya know they get angry at us for telling them they're not KTFU and they're rude to us. So like, if the next month they're like "ahhhh AF from hell!" then I mean... karma or something. And hey, at least they'll know they're not totes KTFU despite having AF.

I do not think, however, that it's fair for you to have to suffer through AF from hell simply for living in a town with good food or something. I hope you feel better soon! And maybe this cycle won't be so long and disappointing. <3

BabyFruit Ticker

• CoonMomCoonMom member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 12/1 AL

CD: 9

WAYDTGKTFU: mucinex, HIO, preseed, PNVs, OPKs, I'm sure I'm forgetting things....

R/R/CS: I'm going to prime over my ugly bright blue walls in the one day nursery today!! We've had the house a year now and I'm just now getting around to it. We also got a friend over to put a supply llist for our basement so we can start finishing that. I love house projects...don't judge me LOL!

GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? What are you having for dinner tonight? *recipes welcome* spaghetti, tomato sauce, and mac & cheese....we are pretty lame when it comes to food:(

ETA Dinner tonight: since it's 50 degrees  in Ohio (!) we are grilling steak and having baked potatoes and corn.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17