Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekend Chit Chat / "After Dark"

I created an "after dark" thread the other day with some racier NSFW questions. Some people were interested in a weekend chit chat thread with some "after dark" questions since the board gets a little quiet on the weekends without the weekday daily topic. So feel free to answer all or some of the below, add your own questions or add your own chit chat, gifs etc.  

Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH?

How old were you when you lost your virginity? (stories welcome!)

Craziest place you have ever had sex?

Are you loud during sex?

Me: 33 DH: 31
DS: 5 years old
TTC #2 since August 2015
July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekend Chit Chat / "After Dark"

• Loading the player...
  • Yay for this! I get sad with how slow this board is on weekends when I just want to sit in PJs and bump all day.

@peachykeen17 That is also SO me. I'm like the most awkward person ever when I'm trying to be sexy.

Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH? It's usually pretty equal. 

How old were you when you lost your virginity? (stories welcome!) I was 17. And it was with my current DH. (We've been together since my 17th Birthday). It was something that I knew I wanted to do, so I prepared by going to PP and getting birth control about a month before it actually happened, and we had talked about it. Then one night, it just happened. And it was the most normal thing in the world. Which I thought was awesome. 

Craziest place you have ever had sex? Back in HS, we didn't have anywhere to go, so we had sex in DH's car behind the movie theater. haha.

Are you loud during sex? I'd say vocal, but not necessarily loud.

My question:
    I'm looking for a new Netflix series to binge watch. I really like sci-fi/fantasy stuff and crime dramas. Some of my favorite shows are GoT, The 100, True Blood, Criminal Minds, L&O: SVU. & I've already made it through Making a Murderer! ;) Anybody have any suggestions?

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

• Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH? DH for sure. He could have sex everyday and I'm just not at that level. 

How old were you when you lost your virginity? (stories welcome!) I was 17. It was at my parents house on a half school day. It hurt, I teared up and wasn't too romantic. 

Craziest place you have ever had sex? I had sex in a like a cabana thing on the beach during a wedding. 

Are you loud during sex? It depends on whether DS is home. If we are at a hotel or DS is at Nana's, I am louder.  Otherwise I'm pretty quiet. 
    TTC #2 since August 2015
  • @Lecool - Black Mirror is amazing! Alphas, Blacklist, The Fall. 
    TTC #2 since August 2015
  • Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH? Usually me. But we're pretty lame about it. I honestly just say "hey, wanna have sexy time" and he says sure. Really sets the mood...... 

How old were you when you lost your virginity? I was 16 and it was at my house while my parents were in Vegas for spring break. I was really only dating this guy so I could have a prom date and broke up with him like the week after prom. :/

craziest place you've ever had sex? I can't think of anything. Maybe in a camper with his parents in the next room.

Are you loud during sex? Yes. DH likes it, so why not put on a show.

Since we brought up initiating sex can I ask how other people do it? (If that's not TOO personal) Because I really need to change up my game lol
    Me:27 DH: 28
    Married May 2012
     TTC#1 July 2013 - July 2015 (no success)
    Again TTC#1: Dec 2015
    First RE visit: Feb 2016
    BFP: 9/16/16 EDD:5/26/17
  • @CajunSnowWhite89 your question: I am pretty much just like you. I say, "hey you wanna do it?" and then DH says something like "yeah babe let's do it." Or we have some other equally as goofy exchange. I feel like if I tried to put on something sexy and initiated that way DH would just be like, what are you doing? This is weird. 
    Anyway, sorry I'm not much help! 
  • or your SO/DH? It's pretty even

How old were you when you lost your virginity? (stories welcome!) 16.. I was dating an older guy and knew it would happen eventually so I fully welcomed it and surprisingly enjoyed it

Craziest place you have ever had sex? With an ex in college, we would always have sex in his truck in the parking lot.. With students walking around to get to class. Haha. I also snuck in a bathroom in a restaurant with another ex. I've also had sex on the beach. That's way overrated.. Talk about sand everywhere! Sadly my Husband is pretty vanilla in that category

Are you loud during sex? Yea... Can't help it!
  • I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who initiates that way haha.
    Me:27 DH: 28
    Married May 2012
     TTC#1 July 2013 - July 2015 (no success)
    Again TTC#1: Dec 2015
    First RE visit: Feb 2016
    BFP: 9/16/16 EDD:5/26/17
  • @CajunSnowWhite89 Both of us usually initiate sex with touching. Like I might go over and start kissing him and kind of sit on his lap. He usually just grabs the booty and it goes from there. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

• Yay! I'm lovin these "after dark" threads!

Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH? I probably initiate more since we started ttc. When FW comes around I don't wait for him to get things started, I just jump his bones :)

I don't do anything crazy usually I just walk up to him and start kissing him and he gets the hint. I recently bought some lingerie, but I have yet to wear it because I don't know how to go about it with out feeling like a complete idiot. Help a girl out ladies!

How old were you when you lost your virginity? (stories welcome!) I was 18, it was with my now husband, and we were in the back of his moms van. Classy. 

Craziest place you have ever had sex? When we were younger we never really had any where to go so one time we got desperate and parked in the parking lot of the church that is next door to DHs parents house. That then ended up being our go to place for a quickie. We are definitely going to hell. 

Are you loud during sex? I can be ;) 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• If I initiate I usually just grab his arm or something and haul him to the bedroom. I might give him a couple seconds of a kiss first. Or sometimes I put on something a little sexy and then drag him in there. But, basically just pull him on the bed. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH? Fairly even, a little more often him. Usually with "wanna do it?" Very romantic. 

How old were you when you lost your virginity? (stories welcome!) 19. It was, um, a multi-attempt process? We struggled. Ha. 

Craziest place you have ever had sex? I don't really want to admit to the actual craziest, so we'll go with my parents' car in the middle of nowhere. They have a Mercury Grand Marquis (looks like a cop car). 10/10 would recommend, as far as car sex goes. Lots of room back there. 

Are you loud during sex? Yep. 
  • Initiates - usually me. 
    V-card - 21, it sucked because my ex pressured me to do it because he was tired of waiting 
    Places - no where crazy, although after my roommates decided to kick me out now-DH and I made it a point to do it on every flat surface 
    Noise - loud sometimes 
  • @MissAmeliaPondgood questions!

Question: Does anyone have any plans this weekend? --- Cleaning house and having some friends over tomorrow. We get together once a month just to hang out and chat. 

Question: tell me about your first boyfriend (middle school doesn't count) --- Douche bag city. He pressured me into a lot of stuff I was not comfortable with at the time and made me feel generally awful about myself. He was my freshman HS boyfriend and would do things like make me walk behind him to class if I said something he didn't like. He was just a real prick. 
  • Who initiates?
    Mostly DH as a general rule. Me now since we're TTC. 

Losing virginity...
    DH and I are high school sweethearts. I was 17 and it was in a tent at a friend's party. I don't remember if we really talked about it beforehand, but we weren't, um..., prepared and I'm lucky I didn't end up pregnant. We did break up for a while during college (we went to colleges about 3 hours away from one another), so we aren't each other's "one and only", but it didn't end up working out in the long run. 

Craziest place?
    We're totally boring...car is the craziest that comes to mind. 

Am am I loud during sex?
    I prefer to be, but DS puts the kabosh on that more often than not. 

Plans for the weekend?
    I work on Saturdays, but thankfully only 6 hours tomorrow. Other than that, I really need to clean and de-clutter (also known as it's almost February and the Christmas tree and stockings are still up). 

First boyfriend?
    Virginity story above pretty much sums it up. DH and I went to school K-12 together. We were always friends, but not close friends...everyone was friends really, we're from a small town and graduated with 83 kids. We started talking more and more on ICQ ( :D
    ), but we was dating a friend(ish) of mine. They broke up and we ended up at the same NYE party. He laughs and says "I got in your pants" (3rd base) the first night, but I'd known him forever. We started "officially dating" a few weeks later, lost our virginities about 4 months later, and were together through first semester of college. Then I dumped him to date someone I met at college. Dated that guy for about a year, but were "buddies" for the next 2-3 years. Got back together with now-DH officially after college and the rest is history. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH?
    Husband usually tries. I do sometimes. Particularly around fw. 

16 - it was with my first real boyfriend. I feel like it was normal. Day home from school. He came over. Yup. Nothing too exciting but I wouldn't change it

oh jeez. Too many and all with exes. My husband is pretty vanilla and not into even doing it on the couch really. I'm definitely more adventurous than him but he isn't and it definitely creates an issue. I want to spice it up and his version of spice is from behind.  I'm trying to find a way to politely put im bored with our sex life and that's why we don't have sex often. He's frustrated. I'm frustrated. 

Forest preserves, balcony of ski lodge, employee locker room of ski lodge (we weren't enployees, kitchen with roommates home, side of the road in the rain, lots of cars. I just think in public (but not being watched but risk of being caught) is fun. 

Are you loud during sex?
    If I have had a lot to drink b
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • @Megzb510 DURING a wedding???
  • Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH?  Before TTC, it was DH, but since TTC in September, I'd say it's me

How old were you when you lost your virginity? (stories welcome!) 19

Craziest place you have ever had sex? I'm so not a crazy places person, so I guess the couch/floor in front of a huge window at the lake house at which we spent the week after the wedding.

Are you loud during sex?
    nope.

@LeCool - Since you soecified Netflix and Sci/Fantasy:  The first half season isn't great, but if you can make it past that (basically to the point where the second Captain America movie came out and changed everything), Agents of SHIELD is fantastic!  I also just picked up Supernatural on Netflix and I'm really enjoying that!  For crime I would also recommend Sherlock (the BBC one).

@CajunSnowWhite89 - I will usually hint at it before I try to initiate.  Then I flat out ask or I just take off my shirt.  DH is a boob man.

@MissAmeliaPond - no plans this weekend, and first boyfriend isn't a particularly interesting story, sorry!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• hunnybunny17hunnybunny17 member
    edited January 2016
    Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH?
    Me. I enjoy it when DH initiates but his drive is lower than mine so it's me 90% of the time. He'd be fine with 1-2x a month. I prefer 1-2x a week. Unfortunately, a lot of my initiating is met with rejection.

How I initiate- I'll usually either put on some lingerie, walk past him naked, snuggle up with him and grab his penis, crawl on top of him and start kissing him, or straight out ask him if he wants to have sex.

23 to DH (FI at the time). I was physically incapable of having sex before then because I had a septum that needed to be surgically removed (double vagina). Literally 6 weeks post-op we had sex.

We're pretty vanilla. Nothing crazy.

Are you loud during sex?
    Nope. I'm naturally practically silent, but I try to be vocal without sounding fake because DH loves it.

Question: Does anyone have any plans this weekend?
    I'm going to see Star Wars sometime this weekend.

Question: tell me about your first boyfriend (middle school doesn't count)
    I was 16 and went out with him for about 2 weeks before I broke up with him. We got together right before summer break and I didn't want to be tied down :joy:

@Lecool I like Haven! …if that's on Netflix. It got cancelled this past year, unfortunately.

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • edited January 2016
    Initiation : DH used to a little more often than me, but now that we're ttc I do more.

How: A lot of times I straight up say "you tryin' to fuuuuck?" If we're in bed we usually just start copping some feels. Occasionally I'm sweet and wear lingerie, but I'm super awkward about it and just walk into the room and do my weird/cheesy/I-don't-know-what-to-do smile.

First time: I was 16 and had finally just stolen my Jr high boyfriend back from this girl who always had the same taste in guys as I did (I actually met DH at her 20th birthday party, and as it turns out she had it super bad for him. Oops). While we did it in my bedroom, my best friend and her bf were in the guest room. Not weird at all.

Craziest place: probably the park. Or in the same room as my dude friends while they played Xbox (I'm ridiculously shy around strangers, and have no boundaries around my friends). DH and I have only done it at home, hotels, and tents. Oh, oh, and my parent's camper with them in it.

Am I loud?: I guess so, DH has had to stifle me when I still lived with my parents.

ETA:
    First boyfriend: was said boyfriend from virginity story. We dated on and off from middle school to my sophomore year of college. If nothing else I gained my group of guy best friends from him. I seriously love my guys so much, and tend to be very territorial about any girls they bring around. I'm lucky DH is okay with how close I am with them.

Weekend plans: maybe playing disc golf if it's not too windy. Other than that I'm just going to be sleeping and trying to adjust to this damn zoloft.
    TTGP February Sig Challenge- Valentine's Day Fail:

Me: 25 - DH: 30
    Dating: 5/9/2010
    Married: 5/9/2015
    TTC #1: October 2015

• Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH?  DH used to but now mostly me because we are doing it a lot more than usual 

How old were you when you lost your virginity? (stories welcome!). 17 - it was not pretty.  But it is what it is 

Craziest place you have ever had sex?  In the Library study room in college ..

Are you loud during sex?  Yes though a little embarrassed now. We own a two family house and the other day I heard the upstairs couple clear as day. I imagine they have heard us plenty of times now 

(one day I will figure out how to add gif's mobile- is that possible )
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Initiation? We both initiate a fair amount.  Sometimes we do it in a silly way, like I'll ask him, "who wants to go to pound town?" or he'll come up behind me while I'm washing dishes and simulate humping.  Sometimes we'll text about it a little bit during the day.  Other times it just happens naturally in bed.  

First time? I was 17 and it was with my first serious boyfriend.  It was also his first time, too.  We had just been to a graduation party and we kind of both knew it was going to happen.  His mom had just bought a new townhouse that they hadn't moved into yet, but he had a key.  We went there and did it on the floor.  We stayed there really late, and he went home well after curfew.  His mom caught him coming in late, and he got in trouble.  We thought that was pretty funny at the time. 

Craziest place? The same boyfriend and I later did it in the darkroom of my college photo lab.

Loud? Yeah.  Quite.

First boyfriend? I had a lot of sweet flirtations throughout high school, but my first boyfriend was the guy above.  We were together just short of four years.  I'd say our first year was nice, but after that, things got so complicated and he became pretty controlling and, later, emotionally abusive.  

Weekend plans? Husband and I are going for a run this morning (whenever he gets out of bed), which we're excited about because it's been a couple of weeks due to weather.  And then this evening we are going out for dinner and drinks tonight to celebrate a friend's birthday.  She's my husband's "god sister" (they have the same godmother) and she's the one who introduced us, so she's quite dear to us.  We were in each other's weddings and everything.  I'm excited to celebrate with her, but a couple of the girls who are coming are not really my favorite.  It'll be interesting to see how it goes.  Tomorrow, we are going to brunch with DH's mom and then running our usual Sunday errands (BJ's and Kroger!).  We'll probably do some more honeymoon planning, as well.
  • anj27 said:
    @Megzb510 DURING a wedding???
    @anj27 - yep. This was my high school boyfriend. We were 19 at the time. We were are a wedding for one of his extended family members and it was at a resort on the beach. The wedding was in their ballrooms and we left and went on the beach and found the cabanas and banged one out. I don't even think anyone noticed we were gone.

weekend plans- a prego friend turned 30 this week and is having a get together at her house tomorrow. I woke up super congested today so all I want to do is lay in bed and catch up on Tv. But I really think me and DH need to have a date night tonight. We don't see each other at all during the week and if we don't do anything on the weekend, we don't really have quality time together. 

First real boyfriend was in freshman year of high school. He was a super geek who I think used me to help him in subjects that he was anxious about not getting an ultra mega A+ in. We barely kissed a couple times. 
    TTC #2 since August 2015
  • @LINDSEYRVA I'm so excited for you to go on this trip! I can't say enough how magical of a place Italy is. I'm gonna need pictures, FYI ;)

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH? Hmm..tbh we don't do it very often, but I guess him. With TTC, me.

How old were you when you lost your virginity? (stories welcome!) I think I was maybe 21 or 22? It was with my bf at the time, we were "playing" and then something "accidently" went in.

Craziest place you have ever had sex? We were driving home from a camping trip, pulled over on a deserted, wooded side street, and got outside the car and did it.

Are you loud during sex? A little, but it's mainly to help DH along. I don't have to be.
  • ****Question****
    I didn't want to resurrect the old after dark thread to ask this and since a lot of the same people answered here, I figured I could ask on this one.
    A bunch of people were raving about the Shibari wand. If you have one and love it, which one do you recommend? I looked at them on Amazon and none have any reviews and there are a few versions. I literally cannot make a decision on something on Amazon without reviews!!!
    I am one of those who needs a little...assistance...and my bullet (or as my husband calls it, my buddy) is about to die so I am in the market for an upgrade! 
  • @Lecool have you tried dexter or fringe? 

Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH? I feel like I probably do

How old were you when you lost your virginity? (stories welcome!) I was 16 and it was christmas eve

Craziest place you have ever had sex? Ummm I have lots of places I could pick from but I'll pick my favorite and it was on the roof of an apt building 

Are you loud during sex? I didn't use to be until I somehow got stuck in a room with 2 exes and they somehow strayed talking about that! So awkward! After that I made it a point to make more noise and now it just happens 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @CajunSnowWhite89 LOL your initiating of sex is pretty much the same way we do it! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH?
    Lol, I know it's strange, but I usually initiate for him to initiate...? 

How old were you when you lost your virginity? (stories welcome!) 18- but it was a traumatic experience. Was drugged by 2 male friends I went to high school with.

hmm our car I think, not so crazy I know!

Are you loud during sex?
    yes, it makes it more exciting sometimes ;)
    TTC #1: March 2011 (slightly before)
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    Several HSG's sprinkled throughout the years to up my chances of a BFP
    Several dilation of cervix because they suspect the scar tissue is hindering it from fully opening (partially adds to the severe cramps all month)
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016
    ER-Retrieved 22 eggs 10 fertilized
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET estimated end of Feb, beginning of March

• Oh my God, @WA85 I'm so sorry that happened to you. God, that shit makes me so mad. The sense of entitlement... I'm so sorry.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Who usually initiates sex, you or your SO/DH? Most hubby, if you count him humping my butt cheek after I've already fallen asleep initiating sex... Most of the time that I'm really in the mood he's MIA or he's in a bad mood. We haven't been on the same sex-wavelength in a while. :3

How old were you when you lost your virginity? 19, and it was with my hubby a few weeks after we first got together. I was spending the night at his house for the first time, and things were getting hot and heavy and I just told him to get a condom, and he was like "that's not where I was planning this to go". I sat there as he was getting the condom (from his dresser drawer... not even a night stand; his freaking dresser - across the room) thinking... "well... if it's not where you want it to go... obviously I misread the massive make-out rubbing session we've been having." And then I had no idea what I was doing and was just really glad I didn't have my hymen so it wasn't super awkward and painful, and then he wanted me to be on top, and it lasted a whopping like two minutes from when the P went in to the V to when things exploded for him.
    I was super in to romance novels where it's like half an hour of sex and guys are all cuddly and lovey afterward, and he just smoked and then cuddled me until he fell asleep. I was sitting there awake for a good hour or two just wondering when we were going to do it again so I could get off. :open_mouth: 

Craziest place you have ever had sex? Our dining room table. We did it on the bathroom floor once, but it was super uncomfortable. And then we had sex on the den floor and he got carpet burn. So, we don't involve carpet in our sexcapades anymore.
    OH, WAIT, WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?! We had sex in his tractor trailer once while we were waiting to get to a milk plant to deliver! He hauls milk from local farms to plants for processing, and I used to go with him all the time, but we couldn't get to the plant any earlier than 30 minutes from the appointment time, so we parked at a truck stop a little bit down the highway and then covered the windows with his clipboard and our sweatshirts and things. Oh, and paper towels. We used a lot of paper towels to cover the windows. It didn't last long, and it was super uncomfortable (I got a leg cramp), but it was exciting.

Are you loud during sex? Depends on whether I'm turned on and whether it's actually good. The midnight, half asleep sex where hubby's been humping my butt cheeks? No. The super awesome times when I'm actually in to it and involved past opening my legs (and the kid's not home)? Yes.

Weekend plans? Work today, hubby's grandfather's birthday party tomorrow.

First boyfriend? When I was like six I had the hots for my babysitter's son. We shared the same birthday (he was two years older than me; but we were both born on the same month/day), and I felt like it was fate. He had super blonde hair and pretty blue eyes and these chubby cheeks, and he was bffs with my brother, and I was bffs with his sister (except she was a real bitch), and I totally thought we were soul mates. We "dated" for all of like three days. We didn't even kiss.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @MRSCORKER Oh there will be pictures.