2nd Trimester

My baby's father is 28 and I'm 16, help

I just want to know if it's possible for me to put him on the birth certificate without him getting arrested and/or sent to jail. We live in Minnesota and I was 16 when I got pregnant if that helps at all. I really don't care about anyone's opinions on our relationship, I just want an answer to my question. I know I'm not the first person this has happened to. If I could get advice from people who've been through this or know someone who has that'd be great. TIA

Re: My baby's father is 28 and I'm 16, help

• Loading the player...
  • Well lucky for him, 16 is the age of consent in Minnesota so he can continue to groom you and keep acting as a predator.
    Groom? Gross.  Did I miss something?

**** Formerly Snoflakes4eva****

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well lucky for him, 16 is the age of consent in Minnesota so he can continue to groom you and keep acting as a predator.
    Groom? Gross.  Did I miss something?
    Continue to be her fiance/groom
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • OP do you have family?
  • This is all I got.

Bahahaha! Man I love gifs. My first thought as well.

• Thank you all for your responses, I have an idea from most of your answers what I should do. Wish me luck! (By the way, it's not an actual closet we're putting the baby in it's a walk in that's like the size of a small room, just for the record and we don't have his kids 24/7 and they're not all going to be sleeping in there). 
  • Thank you all for your responses, I have an idea from most of your answers what I should do. Wish me luck! (By the way, it's not an actual closet we're putting the baby in it's a walk in that's like the size of a small room, just for the record and we don't have his kids 24/7 and they're not all going to be sleeping in there). 
    From this response, sounds like your mind is already made up even before posting. 
  • I dunno......I dont know that I would want to put someone who makes such horrible life decisions on my babys birth certificate. I dont know that I would want him to think he could have anything to do with my child. And forget child support. If he has other kids the support you may get from him could be nil. Walk away while you can and build your support network of healthy people!! Wishing you the best and not judging you, but definitely judging him.