August 2016 Moms
Options

Anyone else have a prenatal interview?

Ive already had my first doct appt and ultrasound but my doctor's office also requests I meet with his PA for a prenatal interview.  They said it will take about 45 minutes of questioning.  Any idea what this is about?  Just curious.  (This is my second child but I never did this for my first despite being with the same doctor office)

Re: Anyone else have a prenatal interview?

• Options
    I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but before I had my first appointment with my OB we had an appointment with a nurse there and the nurse took down family history and gave us advice and a bag of information and samples, and gave us the opportunity to ask any questions we had. She also gave me a lab slip to get some bloodwork done. Maybe it's something similar to that?
  • Options
    I did a very short meeting with the med assistant just asking general medical history questions and getting insurance info.  The first maybe took 15  minutes, most recent probably 5.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't recall doing this with our 1st but our 2nd they did a meet. Asked questions on health, family health, nutrition, general questions and at the end she gave some reading material on pregnancy and a goodie bag.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers