Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: Borrowed from yesterday's TWW, did you make any resolutions for this year? If so, how are you doing with them? If not, are there any resolutions you would like to make post-new year?
                            Me: 26, H: 28
                            Married since 2012
                            TTC #1 since July 2015
                             **TW**
                                     Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                            HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                             Testing with RE October 2016
                                                    BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: WTO Thursday

• Month/Cycle: 12/1 TTCAL

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: waiting for FW....

R/R/CS: I had a really great dinner/catch up talk with a former coworker yesterday. We were at the restaurant for three hours, DH was wondering if I was still alive!

GTKY: Borrowed from yesterday's TWW, did you make any resolutions for this year? If so, how are you doing with them? If not, are there any resolutions you would like to make post-new year? I didn't really make any. I'm trying to come up with things to do/give up for lent this year. I suggested starting family game night once a week with DH and he seems on board.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: temping, CM, CP, OPKs

R/R/CS: Today is my doctors appointment. I'm simultaneously nervous and excited. It's been a long time coming, and I'm just happy to finally have a doctor who isn't just throwing pills at my problem. Thanks for the list of questions and encouragement yesterday!

GTKY: I didn't make any official resolutions this year, just to generally eat healthier, and that's going okay. We need to exercise more, and hopefully we will be able to do more outside things once it warms up a little.
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 TTCAL

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: All the things. Trying for sex as close to EOD as possible, which becomes sort of difficult on Thursdays and Fridays when DH works ridiculously late at night and we are like ships in the night.

R/R/CS: I'm cool. Trying to let go of expectations for this cycle and trying not to be anxious about WTO.

GTKY: My new years resolutions were to lose weight and get our finances in order. As to the first, I'm doing absolutely terribly. Like, I haven't even tried. As to the second, we have been doing Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University and working on a budget, so we're doing pretty well.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• @pretzel2plus1good luck at the doctor's appointment!

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BD, CM. going to start OPK this month or next month

R/R/CS: we moved across the country and today our things get here! So we can finally unpack and settle in to our new home.its going to be a long day but I'm so excited!!

GTKY: Borrowed from yesterday's TWW, did you make any resolutions for this year? If so, how are you doing with them? If not, are there any resolutions you would like to make post-new year?

No resos set. My husband and I are both trying to drop about 15 lbs now so we're trying to support each other on eating better and working out almost everyday.
    Period week makes that super tough for me. I ate like 7 Oreos last night!
  • *question below*
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt

R/R/CS: a car is broken on the train this morning so it's gonna be packed and people aren't honoring the quiet car sanctity cuz a regular is broken.

Also, AF is gone so started vaginal temping today. Since I have a head cold I have to be mouth breathing. I refuse to have rocky temps due to illness. I'm hoping they will even out.

*question for vaginal tempers*
    So I changed my settings in FF to vaginal. Does this impact comparing old charts to current cycle? Do most of you find you get a clearer temp shift with vaginal temping? (Less rocky temps?)

I never really make official resolutions. But i did want to be less sedentary. I've been good about going to the gym a couple times a week (this is from zero activity at all). But I've had a head cold this week that is just killing my energy. I'm dragging waking up, sleeping on the train and dying of exhaustion by the end of the day.
    I also wanted to create a budget but haven't sat down and done it yet. I really need to do that.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: temps, green tea, OPK, PNV, CM, done with sex this cycle (see below)

R/R/CS: reeeaaalllyyy hoping I O'd on CD17. I leave today for a work trip, and we tried one last HIO yesterday since I don't have CH yet, and DH couldn't finish. Womp womp. I swear I try so hard to be understanding but it is the most frustrating thing in the world and I'm in a killer bad mood today. The more frequently we have sex, the longer it takes him to finish, and the higher the frequency is of him not finishing. It's only month 2, and he's already suggesting "going in a cup so they can put it in me because he has issues finishing." WTF. He keeps saying it's because he's getting older. Dude you're 37 calm the eff down. So now I'm freaking out that he is freaking himself out and I'm so scared about what will happen next cycle. Any advice or anyone experience something similar?

Whew. Sorry so long, but I seriously waited all night to post that today to get it off my chest since I can't talk to him about it.

GTKY: didn't make any resolutions this year
  • Month/cycle: 3/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: AF at the moment. Otherwise pnv.

R/r/CS: I'm good. Just at work wishing I was home.

GTKY: I didn't make any this year because I never stick to them!

@pretzel2plus1 GL at your appointment!
    @kristah2 hope unpacking goes smoothly!

WAYDTGKU: all things

R/R/CS: day 4 of flashing smiley; wondfo still getting darker but not a positive yet.

Anyone else freaking about the Zika virus? Just received a CNN news blast about how it is spreading rapidly and 23 countries now affected. 7 USA cases and only 4 of those had traveled abroad.

My news years resolution was to stop eating out so much. We have definitely made improvements with this but it is still a work in progress. Also, to devote a little time to myself - I have a hard time with this one
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• @Xstatic3333 that's a good resolution! I should probably do the same lol
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• @kristah2 7 Oreos? I have trouble not eating an entire row when I pull out the package!

@JamieK1882 Men sometimes have such unrealistic expectations about ttc...it's not something they really talk about among themselves often. I suggested to my husband when r started ttc #1 that he talk to a close friend with kids, and it actually really helped him.

More later, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Marley629 said:

@Xstatic3333 that's a good resolution! I should probably do the same lol

The trick is starting early enough that I don't pass out on the couch during the dryer cycle.
  • Month/Cycle: 14/16

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: All the things. I added CoQ10 vitamins this cycle (recommendation by the RE). It is supposed to help with egg quality.

R/R/CS: I am glad my FW falls on the weekend this cycle

GTKY: Borrowed from yesterday's TWW, did you make any resolutions for this year? If so, how are you doing with them? If not, are there any resolutions you would like to make post-new year? Nope I don't make resolutions.

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• @pretzel2plus1 Good luck today!
    @JamieK1882 I'm sorry TTC is so stressful for you guys. PPs suggestion of him talking to a friend is a great idea.

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: OPK, CM, BBT, PNV, sex.

R/R/CS: Nope! Things are looking good for O on CD16, just one more high temp needed. If so we only missed -4 and O between -5 to +1 so I'm pretty stoked (of course all the other no luck cycles we've had great timing, too, sigh).

GTKY: I always aim for being happier than the previous year. It's going okay so far, I have some off days but I am generally more grateful lately. My life is pretty spectacular and I need to remember that.
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Not much at the moment.

R/R/CS: Hoping for another relatively short cycle but we shall see. 

GTKY: Borrowed from yesterday's TWW, did you make any resolutions for this year? If so, how are you doing with them? If not, are there any resolutions you would like to make post-new year? My last year's resolution was to journal every day and I slacked off on a lot of days so I guess this year's resolution was to do better at it. I am trying out "bullet journaling" to see if that suits me. I also started 30 days of yoga sometime in January and I am about halfway through. I am enjoying that quite a bit and hoping to continue doing yoga regularly after it is over. 
  • Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: pretty much all the standards except CP

R/R/CS: Rant: ugh, I thought I was over being sick, but I don't feel great right now. Back to sleep for a bit, I think. Need to be 100% tomorrow and all weekend long. Or at least healthy enough to BD.

Rave: hello you beautiful flashing smiley face! (Temp-- you go back down tomorrow and Sat so the shift is clear, okay?)

GTKY: No.
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• @JamieK1882 I relate. Last night poor DH was really struggling to finish and I could tell he felt bad about it afterward. I'm trying to think of ways to spice things up and make it exciting, but honestly that's tough considering we would generally only have sex 1-2 a week. Anything you can do that really turns him on?

@Megzb510 I'm temping vaginally. Unfortunately my temps are still all over the place, but my hormones are out of wack recently. I haven't changed any settings in FF. I should look into that I guess lol.

• Month/Cycle: 6

WAYDTGKU: everything

R/R/CS: (probably would be TMI in "normal" conversation) I think the spotting may have stopped... Had a little old stuff after a walk on the treadmill last night but nothing since. It was red on Tuesday. If I get any more red today I will call the doctor and ask him what gives. But I think that won't be necessary.

With the weird period and spotting I don't really have a good idea when/ if I will O this cycle. I am doing my best to track all the signs. Temps have settled a bit into a downward trend after being rocky during AF. However Adv OPKs and cheapie OPKs are starkly negative. No sign of fertile CM at this point. We will see. We will probably try to HIO every couple of days until I start seeing more signs then try to up the frequency.

GTKY: Borrowed from yesterday's TWW, did you make any resolutions for this year? If so, how are you doing with them? If not, are there any resolutions you would like to make post-new year

Didn't really make one specifically. But I am forever trying to drop weight. I put on more than I care to admit in 2015 from emotional eating and now I am paying for it. I've lost significant weight in the past doing a low carb deal, but it really wasn't maintainable. For now I am trying moderation (something I struggle with) and at least getting 30 minutes of hard walking in on the treadmill most nights. I LOATHE running and have finally accepted it after years of trying to convince myself otherwise. For now I put Netflix on the iPad and just walk through and episode or two. It's better than nothing.
  • @anj27 What's bullet journaling?

@MrsDho11 Feel better!

Cycle: 5
    CD: 15
    WAYD: everything short of witchcraft. I'm going to stop tracking do though, it is just way over the place. I'm also going to stop pumping at work next week, which can only be good for fertility, lol. Finally getting a 6-7 hour stretch with no nursing or pumping has got to be helpful for the baby making.
    RRCS: None for Now.
    GTKY: My only resolution was to be a better room sharer. (I am a teacher and another program uses my classroom at night.)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • juliehollz13juliehollz13 member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 9/7

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: ntnp

R/R/CS: Nothing much.....just chugging along....

GTKY: Borrowed from yesterday's TWW, did you make any resolutions for this year? If so, how are you doing with them? If not, are there any resolutions you would like to make post-new year? Yaass!!! I LOVE new year's resolutions and am pretty good at keeping them. My new years resolutions were to take care of myself, get up earlier and actually look good for work, do yoga, love myself more and get healthy again. Basically get back to the person I used to be a couple years ago. So far I'm doing good. I'm doing more yoga, eating healthy, i got my hair done for the first time in over a year, and I started wearing makeup again, getting up a little earlier everyday so im actually wide awake and presentable when I get to work, keeping a journal and just being kinder to myself. My ONGOING new years resolution is to really crack down on debt and stop spending so much money. So far so good, we really cut back on eating out and going out in general, putting away money in savings and really trying to follow a plan to pay down our credit cards this year. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• @longliveregina It's a way to keep track of daily/monthly tasks but also to keep a record of daily events and thoughts. It has very specific guidelines but also seems flexible enough. I was looking for a way to document my life in an efficient and concise way (and started out by journaling just one or two sentences a day of important events or thoughts or ideas) and this seemed like it could serve that purpose but also help me stay more organized and accountable to tasks/goals I set for myself. If I find that all it does is to make me feel bad about myself for not getting shit done I may abandon it but I'm going to give it a try for a little while. 

https://bulletjournal.com/
  • Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 1 :(

WAYDTGKU: sex, temp, cm, vitamin and fish oils. Contemplating epo.

R/R/CS: cd 1. Also looked ahead a fertile window is the week my mom will be in town. :s

I don't remember specifically.

@cjt121413 I understand that issue. My husband and my schedule constantly conflicts. Hopefully you guys can make it work. It's frustrating to say the least!
    We are also Dave Ramsay believers! We don't have FPU by us but I listen to his podcasts everyday and H does occasionally. It's really given us the foundation to talk about our finances and we are in such a good place now! I totally recommend his show if you don't listen to it.

@pretzel2plus1 good luck!

@Megzb510 I switched to vaginal temping and it's so (relatively) steady compared to my oral temps. You can't compare your temps though to your previous ones. Chances are your vaginal temps will be slightly higher than your oral temps especially if you were breathing through your mouth.

@MrsDho11 your comments to your temps made me laugh. Hope they listen!

TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Month/Cycle:1/1

CD: 48...

WAYDTGKU: BD, opk, temping...fun stuff

R/R/CS: so secretly hoping this temp drop today magically means i am going to finally O....I can dream right?! I have weird patches of fertile CM, but I think its just my body trying to figure out its life. CS always welcome!!!

Get KTFU... :smile: I have to say, I am enjoying this resolution! Also, just to try to push myself harder in crossfit, get stronger and hit bigger milestones before I can't push myself any more (when I am hopeful KU'ed). 
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: temping, ordered OPK strips on amazon.

R/R/CS: Nothing really, happy the week is almost over. 

GTKY: Borrowed from yesterday's TWW, did you make any resolutions for this year? If so, how are you doing with them? If not, are there any resolutions you would like to make post-new year? That is something I feel good about, my resolutions were to take better care of my teeth, take better control of my finances and be more organized and better about purging stuff we don't need. I have a dentist appointment on Saturday (which I am terrified of, but need to be healthy for ttc), I have restructured my student loans, and my house is slowly but surely getting less cluttered and more organized. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @furbabymom2007 I hope this is really the end of AF for you! Bodies are weird..

@MrsDho11 I hope you feel better and your temp shift is clear!

@Paturkey fx you move on tomorrow! Good luck in TWW! 

@Marley629 I am also waiting for that magical wondfo moment....i POAS 3 times a day hoping! Also, i am trying not to buy into the freak out about Zika coming here and becoming a problem. The other countries is a whole different problem, but hopefully this doesn't really catch here because my backyard is a breeding ground for them. I will make DH pull out our deck to prevent the water from settling! 

@pretzel2plus1 fx that the doctors appointment is a good one! glad you are able to take a step forward.

TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 26

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, hio

R/R/CS: This week is going by fast! 

I don't really make resolutions. I am working on putting together a budget and keeping better track of our expenses though. Hopefully that helps us save some money!

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• LizaKate1213LizaKate1213 member
    edited January 2016
    ***OPK question below***

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Everything

R/R/CS: Had a positive wondfo OPK this morning...but it was "fmu"...sort of. I got up to pee at 4am. The positive was at 9am. Does it count? They have been negative (but still with a clearly visible line, just a couple of shades lighter than the control) on all of my smu's and in the afternoons too. The thing is, I seem to turn OPKs positive with fmu really easily. The cvs Answer OPKs were positive every day for a month before I knew that fmu was not the best to use for an OPK (this was back in July). This is my first time using OPKs since then. Should I count the positive today or do you think it was because I used fmu?

GTKY: Budget plan was our resolution. We are definitely being more conscious of our spending and both are making an effort to stick to it. We were very used to just spending whatever, whenever though and that is a hard habit to break. I put a lot more thought into my purchases and find myself turning things down much more. Overall it is working and becoming the "new normal."

Edit: grammar
    BabyGaga
  • edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: starting everything.. Bbt, pnv, cm, cp (or my best guess at it lol), more water, buying mucinex today probably, OPKs tomorrow morning, oh and starting p in v too ;)

R/R/CS: I just keep worrying this cycle will be loooong again. It will really suck. I'm also debating on wether to tell DH my plan of EOD or to just jump him lol. I hear a lot of people mention performance anxiety, and although we've never had that I also don't want to jinx it! Going to have to look up the threads where mucinex is mentioned again to remember how much to take. I hope there's no harm in taking it until O with a long unpredictable cycle. I saw people saying oh 5 days before predicted O, well that's easier said than done with 40 something day long cycles lol!

No New Years resolution, but a personal one now that a certain "friend" only likes to talk to me when they need something - I'm just going to start standing up for myself as a friend, if you don't feel the need to make room for me in your life then I won't make room for you when you need something. I don't care if they are family or not, if you don't care enough to reach out every blue moon then I'm not responding to any requests or BS fake crap when I'm around them. Time for some cold shoulder action!

Edited for spelling
  • @lizakate1213 I am by no means an expert and just started OPKs myself this month, but my understanding is that FMU is more concentrated, so considering you emptied your bladder at 4am, the 9am would be fine. However, someone more experienced/knowledgeable might want to weigh in!
  • Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: all of it

R/R/CS: I feel normal again without meds! Previous nights' attempts to keep from coughing all night included a shot of whiskey (thanks H's brother) and finally some codeine cough syrup (winner winner...thanks H's parents!). My temp is still in the post-O range but going down and my OPKs are getting darker. Let's doooo this.

GTKY: Yes! It was a vague resolution to get back into my field of work and rock it. Certification classes and job hunting start in 2 weeks!
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• korycirkorycir member
    edited January 2016
    *** CS please!! ***

Month/Cycle: 2/2

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, Guaifenesin, HIO, PNV

R/R/CS: I'm hoping you all can give me some insight regarding my chart. This is my first month doing BBT. The first few temps were later in the morning (7-9 am) when I was off work so I got open cicles). I realized I should wake up at 4:30 to temp as most days I wake up between 4-5am. I get up for work days at 5:30. I also rarely get 3 hours of sleep because DD is a terrible sleeper. My temps started around 97's and have only been going down. What does this mean...I'm clueless. I'm starting to think I either am a mouth breather or have hypothyroidism! I'm pretty positive that I have not ovulated yet so I'm not worried that I haven't had a temp spike yet, but why are my temps going so slow?

Only to eat better and to fix my eyebrows. I Am letting them grow in for 3 months and then having a professional shape them and keep up for me.

So I'm on my way to sign papers and pick up the new car so I'll be back later to catch up on all the reading! =)

Edit: I need to put the chart in. Let's see if I can figure this out...

Baby #1: Elena 4/6/14
    Baby #2: Grayson EDD 10/22/16

• juliehollz13juliehollz13 member
    edited January 2016
    korycir said:
    *** CS please!! *** Month/Cycle: 2/2 CD: 12 WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, Guaifenesin, HIO, PNV R/R/CS: I'm hoping you all can give me some insight regarding my chart. This is my first month doing BBT. The first few temps were later in the morning (7-9 am) when I was off work so I got open cicles). I realized I should wake up at 4:30 to temp as most days I wake up between 4-5am. I get up for work days at 5:30. I also rarely get 3 hours of sleep because DD is a terrible sleeper. My temps started around 97's and have only been going down. What does this mean...I'm clueless. I'm starting to think I either am a mouth breather or have hypothyroidism! I'm pretty positive that I have not ovulated yet so I'm not worried that I haven't had a temp spike yet, but why are my temps going so slow? GTKY: Borrowed from yesterday's TWW, did you make any resolutions for this year? If so, how are you doing with them? If not, are there any resolutions you would like to make post-new year? Only to eat better and to fix my eyebrows. I Am letting them grow in for 3 months and then having a professional shape them and keep up for me. So I'm on my way to sign papers and pick up the new car so I'll be back later to catch up on all the reading! =) Edit: I need to put the chart in. Let's see if I can figure this out...
    @korycirof course my experience has no bearing on yours, but my temps always dip significantly before I ovulate. I read the LH surge (estrogen surge) makes your temps drop. I'd get a pack of OPk's just to see if maybe you're about to ovulate. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: sex, OPKs, vitamins, temping next cycle

R/R/CS: I would just really appreciate it if Friday would hurry up.  And if my Wondfos could be a little darker, that would also be lovely.  They're getting darker every day but I want a positive test already!  This TTC adventure is just one waiting game after another.  haha! 

I didn't make "resolutions" but a few goals.  I am terrible for not taking my lunchbreak at work (I eat at my desk while working) and instead I have been leaving my office to walk laps with a co-worker/friend and if she can't go I walk alone or find a quiet spot and read while eating lunch.  I'd like to be more creative and crochet more because it makes me happy.  I'm also working on being less negative and more positive.  I want to be more organized and would like our home to be more organized too.  I've been doing a really good job so far.  I bought a really great planner, I've been taking lunch breaks instead of working for free.  It's been nice so far! 

• @BusinessWife @juliehollz13 so your saying that a "temp dip" does not just occur over 1-2 days but can happen over several days?! I've read up on some BBT stuff but actually reading my chart is not as straight forward.
    Baby #1: Elena 4/6/14
    Baby #2: Grayson EDD 10/22/16

• @korycir your temps look exceptionally low. I dip a bit but no where near that low. I would watch what happens but mine were that low before j switched to vaginal temping.

@simcal18 and @BusinessWife thanks. Time to get creative. I need to overcome the mindset of her being in my house more than anything. Haha.

@bcooke314 I wish my dad had done that. My parents certainly didn't screw me up. They taught me to save but didn't really teach me the how's or budget. They also for whatever reason refuse to discuss investments. It's one thing I want to make sure I openly discuss with my hypothetical future children. Not necessarily how much money but how to budget and save.
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020