May 2016 Moms

Poor circulation in legs..

Hi. I'm 23 week an I'm having problems with circulation in my legs at least it feels like a circulation issue. Its mostly at night when I'm trying to get comfortable. I have a body pillow and I prop my feet but nothing seems to help. It's very uncomfortable and I was wondering does anyone else have this problem. If so what are some things I can do for a little relief?

Re: Poor circulation in legs..

• I've been having the same problem- it's really annoying and uncomfortable. unfortunately, I don't think there's a ton that can be done to help it because it's mostly due to weight gain (for me anyway!)
  • I've been getting what I'd call restless leg in the evenings. Maybe that's similar to what you're feeling? It's really hard to describe.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been getting what I'd call restless leg in the evenings. Maybe that's similar to what you're feeling? It's really hard to describe.

Bananas and lots of water. Seems crazy but has worked for me.. Though I still get the occasional restless legs at night it's much better now.
  • I just bought a new water bottle so hopefully I'll drink more! Been really really thirsty lately for some reason