Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ten Things Tuesday

Just a post of whatever random things you want to share. We normally try to keep it on the positive side.

1. I will get my negative out of the way. AF came this weekend and I am so bummed.
2. I keep telling myself that I now have an extra month to drop a few more pounds. It's not helping.
3. I had to take a detour to work today because of a jackknifed semi. We got 5" of wet slippery snow overnight. I was able to plan ahead so it didn't take that much extra time getting to work.
4. We are getting our new bed set today! I am so excited. But we don't have a mattress yet so we will go get one on thursday morning.
5. I really am glad that the Patriots didn't make it to the Super Bowl. But I am bummed that Cam Newton did.
6. H and I cleaned our house over the weekend. It really needed it.
7. I'm going to hang out with my BFF this weekend. I can't wait.
8. It's Tuesday so that means I have my cardio kickboxing class tonight. I am excited. It makes me feel good.
9. Why is it that when you are on your period you just want to eat all things?
10. It's really making losing these last 10lbs hard.
TTC#1 July 2015 
  • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
  • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
TTC#2 April 2019 
  • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

Re: Ten Things Tuesday

• Options
    1. I got DS the cutest Valentine's Day shirt today.
    2. The gym daycare teachers tell me how sweet, easy and fun DS is all the time. Today they told me he was advanced and had great fine motor skills. Makes me swell with pride.
    3. Every damn show I watch lately has a pregnant lady or a miscarriage in it. WTF. DH even made a comment about it last night.
    4. I forgot how much I like Lost.
    5. I'm trying to decide if I should ask my current employer to train me to serve or if I should find an additional hostess gig somewhere else.
    6. DH and I are going to see a bunch of friends on Saturday night. I'm excited. I haven't seen anyone in awhile because I've been so down.
    7. I need new slippers.
    8. Our 5 year engagement anniversary is coming up next week. Holy cow.
    9. I wish it were spring already so I could go for afternoon walks near the beach with DS and the dog.
    10. I smell. I need a shower.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    I'm game!

1. I super bored at work. I have a ton of things to do, some that HAVE to be done today but I'm just not feeling it.
    2. The blizzard has revived my addiction to Mario; galaxy, kart, old NES/SNES, I dont care just give me some mario games lol
    3. I am officially re-gathering my belly dance stuff and plan to start dancing again this week.
    4. I have been "painting" our bedroom for 3 weeks. I literally haven't touched it in 2 weeks. Add that to my list of crap to get done.
    5. I used to be a park naturalist/zoo keeper and I started teaching my DS and DH about different native owls and how to call them.
    6. DH and I have kept our TTC status to ourselves in terms of family/friends/coworkers. No real reason, just like having a little secret between us for now :blush: 
    7. I figured out how much I need to lose to get back to college weight.... now I need ice cream :neutral: 
    8. I'm sitting here listening to my DH talk to his boss about google glass... lord help us all lol
    9. I'm having trouble thinking of 2 more things.... so my favorite color is green
    10. my favorite flowers are lilies but I strongly dislike callas
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  It is freezing in my office
    2. DH and I are going to Key West in a couple weeks and I have been tracking the weather every day. Solid 73 today!
    3. DH and I are going to look at a house tonight. We have been "trying" to buy a house for 2 years but can never agree on anything.
    4. I love my dog. More than what is probably normal.
    5. I have a meeting from 1-3 and then another one from 3:30-4:30. Kill me

6. The first thing I heard when I walked into work today was about someone being pregnant :(
    7. I am wearing a strapless bra today and it is driving me crazy
    8. The Jimmy Johns sandwich I am eating is super messy right now.
    9. I miss my family.
    10. I started watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix and am already annoyed because I am sure it is going to take a million seasons to figure out who A is.

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Options
    1. I'm tempted to go OOT without DH the first weekend of Feb even though he'll be gone for like four days the next weekend because I love between SF and the stadium the super bowl is at and I feel like everything is going to be annoying that weekend.
    2. There's a new episode of Agent Carter tonight and I'm already excited about getting to watch it tomorrow.
    3. I watched last week's two premier episodes of Agent Carter three times, and I'm not even sorry.
    4. I got an email yesterday that apparently I qualified this year to move up from Virgin America's Elevate Silver to Gold (which is their top loyalty tier). I'm unreasonably excited about this even though I probably won't be flying much this year!
    5. I'm already eagerly anticipating the nap I plan to take today.
    6. Tonight I'll be making Kung Pao chicken, and I haven't made it in a while, so I'm super excited even though it's a lot of work!
    7. It didn't rain yesterday, and we're not supposed to get any rain again until Friday. I'm a big fan of the rain because, well, drought, but it is nice to have a few days off.
    8. I cleaned the floors yesterday, and that's part of why I'm so excited about the lack of rain so they might stay clean for a few days.
    9. I'm having a difficult time convincing myself not to get something terrible for me for lunch. Probably because I skipped breakfast.
    10. Date night today with DH, and not quite in the FW yet. I shamelessly plan to jump him and then let it drop that it doesn't "count" yet in the hopes that when FW starts in the next couple days, he'll feel less used. :wink:
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options
    1.  I also have my kickboxing class tonight, @m6agua !
    2. I need to set up a grooming appointment for the dog but I hate making phone calls at my desk
    3. Found an awesome job opportunity that I am going to apply for tonight
    4. On the job note, I need to set a goal to apply for at least 3 jobs a week
    5. I’m buying myself a new (NOT cheap) yoga mat this weekend and I am super pumped to treat myself
    6. I’m so glad DH does our taxes because numbers and I don’t get along! Around this time every year I remind him that this is why I married him ;)
    7. My birthday is in less than a month, I have very mixed emotions about it
    8. I have SO MANY house projects that need to be done but they all have to wait for spring and warmer weather
    9. I should probably call my Gramma, I haven’t talked to her since Christmas
    10. We live in the same city as DH’s parents yet he never wants to do anything with them. If we lived in the same city as my parents, I would want to have dinner with them once a week!
  • Options
    I don't know if I have ten things today but I'll give it a whirl...

1. Work sucks today.
    2. I should probably be working and not bumping.
    3. We had our home inspection yesterday and got the report today. Luckily there are no major problems, and the house is almost 100 years old so we knew there would be things that needed to be repaired. But it's still kind of depressing to read all of the little things wrong with the house you love.
    4. It's warm here today - warm here is 45 degrees.
    5. We didn't leave the house all day Saturday or Sunday because of the snow, yet we got nothing done to get the house ready to list. Oops.
    6. We watched a lot of HGTV this weekend.
    7. I'm pretty boring today.
    8. That's all I have.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    1. I was super productive this morning, but now I had lunch and want to do nothing.
    2. The OB/GYN called me and I am officially cleared to try again next cycle. Basically I have never awaited my period this happily in my entire life.
    3. The product owner just scheduled an hour long meeting with me this afternoon and ugh she just doesn't like me.
    4. My dogs got groomed this weekend and they smell like oatmeal and they have really cute baby yorkie faces now.
    5. We made it to Lost season 5. Holy time warp, grandma.
    6. I really need to get back into the habit of temping. And taking my PNV because I've missed it a few nights when I fell asleep on the couch, re:Lost marathon.
    7. Excited to go back to yoga this week, as I haven't been since early December.
    8. I started using my fitness pal again yesterday to hopefully lose the several pounds I gained over the holidays, hopefully in time for a future BFP.
    9. I really would like to lose at least 10 pounds before getting pregnant, but not enough to TTA in the meantime in case it takes a while anyways.
    10. People should not be allowed to heat up popcorn or fish in the common break rooms.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    1. I have a new recipe for a Tuscan pasta dish with spinach in it that I can't wait to make tonight!

2. Our sweet puppy will be 3 months old this weekend. Where did the time go?

3. I picked out a dishwasher and I'm getting it this week! I've never been so excited over an appliance in my life!

4. @teamginger13 I won't start PLL for that exact reason.

5. I'm in the 9th season of friends, and I'm going to be really sad when I'm done.

6. I ran out of hummus this morning. I thought I at least had enough to get me through the week.

7. It's warm here today, but kind of rainy. I'm ready for summer!

8. Re #1: I love spinach more than any normal person should.

9. I also love cake, and there's chocolate cake in the kitchen at work. Someone tell me no!!

10. My favorite color is purple!
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @pretzel2plus1 Just say NO to the cake!
    Also, I cry when I finish shows. I get really wrapped up in the characters, especially when I watch them from beginning to end like I did with Friends. 
  • Options
    @smmatt08 but it's someone's birthday, so isn't it rude if I don't have a piece?! ;)
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @pretzel2plus1 Nah. If the person asks just tell them it's more for them!  B)
  • Options
    @pretzel2plus1 in college, I didn't have cable so I bought all friends seasons on DVD and watched them from beginning to end over and over. I never got sick of it!!!!

1. I just finished my lunch and I'm still hungry.
    2. I'm so sick of winter and want it to be spring already.
    3. I have no desire to do anything productive at work.
    4. I've spent most of the day planning a trip to baseball spring training in florida.
    5. I thought it would be warm today so I wore flip flops and it's freezing (I live in texas)
    6. Now I'm craving jimmy johns after seeing that on @teamginger13 's list
    7. We had to rip out the wall around our guest bath shower to fix a plumbing problem so now I get to pick out new tile tonight!
    8. Maybe I'll start tile shopping now instead of doing actual work....
    9. I'm pretty lucky my job is so relaxed....
    10. My best friend finds out if she's having a boy or girl today and I'm both excited for her and super bitter..... but I'm trying to push the bitter thoughts aside.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    KarliQ88KarliQ88 member
    edited January 2016
    Hmmm...
    1. Today i tried powdered peanut butter. My love of peanut butter hurts my diet. This powdered stuff you add in smoothies isn't bad.
    2. It's really cold out. I hate it.
    3. My dog ran away yesterday. I had to go rock climbing this steep cliff to find him. He is deaf but for whatever reason i still feel yelling his name will make him come back. I looked for and hour and a half...found him just before hubby got home. It was my fault...i knew he would be mad i let him out without a leash so i didn't tell him. He thinks im really sore because i went to the gym. No...outs because i went rock climbing on a cliff to find our deaf dog. Shhhh
    4. I promised myself NO SODA during my diet. I broke down and drank a diet Pepsi. I downed it.
    5. I refused to watch starb wars hubby made me....love it!
    6. I had a hamster i named "maple syrup" when i was a kid. Can't wait to see what names my kids get.
    7. I can't stand wearing b socks or shoes. I could live my life barefoot except in winter.
    8. My country neighbors are Amish...It's so cold. I wonder if their house is cold. And why do they have a truck in their yard? Never seen it move. It's old and looks like it can't run.
    9. I'm craving another diet pepsi.
    10. There are a million other things i should be doing but....nope
  • Options
    @pretzel2plus1 there was chocolate cake in at my work today too! I love cake. I ate a piece.

@smmatt08 yay for kickboxing!
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    1. It's been almost 40 degrees that past 2 days here in PA which has melted much of the snow.
    2. Not sure which I hate more, snow or mud.
    3. I'm glad DS and I got to go out and play a little in the snow on Sunday + "sledding" down our little hill in the backyard.
    4. I found out that my work schedule for the last 2 weeks in August has changed, which puts me at only one 60-70 hour week instead of 2.
    5. I'm sick on limited edition Snapple being good flavors that I want to stick around. Fall Spice Tea - so good!
    6. I made mozzerella stuffed meatballs in the crockpot last night for dinner. They were good, but not great.
    7. I actually enjoyed sex last night...which doesn't always happen.
    8. I realized my new pregnancy tests are the curved handle ones that I've heard bad thing about.
    9. I love Wednesdays because DS and I get to spend the morning/early afternoon together because I don't go into work until 3.
    10. My mouth is already drooling at the brown sugar glazed salmon I'm going to make for dinner tomorrow.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I'll play...

1. I'm also from PA (@atcwag)!

2. Last night I taught my hip hop/Zumba class at the gym and had a massive turnout. It was probably just resolutioners but it still made me feel good.

3. Speaking of my class (and this is NOT meant to offend anyone it's just a true story) a guy who was mentally retarded took my class. I've never met him before I give him props for taking my class because it's definitely not easy and very dance-y. However, there is a lot of booty action and pumping/thrusting (hip hop part), and during the class he kept getting closer and closer to me and it made me very uncomfortable. Since it was so crowded I had little room to move away.

4. I'm done with work in 20 minutes then going out to dinner with a friend-yay!

5. Last time I ate at this particular restaurant, both DH and I got sick. I'm giving it a second chance. Fingers crossed!

6. I have to travel this upcoming weekend, and while I'm looking forward to it (I enjoy the conference I'm attending), if it screws up our timing with regards to O I'll scream.

7. We are finishing our basement and I'm having fun picking out everything.

8. In the same regard, I can see how building a house and making all these choices plus more would be super stressful.

9. DD is SO CLOSE to walking. She can do it, but is just stubborn. Augh!

10. I just ate a pre-dinner Butterfinger. No shame.

• Options
    RatParadeRatParade member
    edited January 2016

1.  I work until 5:30 and I’m currently admiring the sunset out of the window – it’s finally not dark when I leave work and I’m totally digging it

2.  It was sunny outside today and it felt great when I went on a walk  (@MrsDoh You’re in CA too, right?)

3.  I’m learning how to play the violin.  It’s great but mostly really hard.  I need to practice more.

4.  @smmatt08 My DH is the same with his family, they live close but we never do stuff with them.  I’m with my family all the time and I love it!

5.  I was worried that DH would feel used during my FW, but he’s instigated HIO twice this week so I feel relieved

6.  I got a good solid hour of work in today and I rewarded myself by doing nothing else

7.  @JamieK18828 I also just ate a pre-dinner butterfinger!  No shame.

8.  I’m going to make my DH’s favorite stew for dinner tonight.  I hardly ever cook him food.  I need to be better about that.  We both work full time but it’s not fair to make him always cook  :/ 

9.  @pretzel2plus1 We got a new dishwasher (our other was broken forever) months ago and I’m still giddy over it!

10.  I get to go home now!

Edit: spacing

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @atcwag and @JamieK1882 I will be moving back to PA and will join you two as a Pennsylvanian this summer!

1. I'm a teacher in Northern VA and my school district just called to say school is cancelled all week! YES.
    2. I kinda need to go back to work so I will stop eating so much food.
    3. Nervous about testing this week/weekend. Don't know how many more BFNs I can take.
    4. I need to get my car fixed from my very minor car accident last week. 
    5. I also need to schedule an eye appt and a dental cleaning. I moved to a new place this year and have yet to get an eye dr and dentist. I found new ones that are in our network and have good reviews... it's the calling them that I've yet to get to. SUPER LAZY.
    6. Today I made butternut squash soup from scratch!
    7. I also watched Happy Endings mostly the whole entire day. It's on Hulu now and is my favorite show of all time. If you haven't ever watched it, check it out!!! 
    8. I'm currently multi-tasking writing these ten things and scouring a Lularoe party for some new stuff. Have never ordered from them before but my SIL is having a party so I figured it's a good excuse to try it out. Man, it is stressful though!
    9. We got our 2016 season football tickets for our alma mater yesterday!
    10. We need a new coffee table but DH and I can't agree on anything we've seen.

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Options
    Ohhh... my first time. Here I go. 

1. Today my 2 year old went into the grocery store with two boots and came out with one. So, we had to search the entire store to find the missing boot. 
    2. DH's school schedule this semester has him sitting around our house, hogging the computer to work on and getting in my way. I kind of hate it. I wish he just had a normal schedule. I hate him sitting there all day and I can't get anything done it seems like. 
    3. I got a decent bottle of wine as a thank you gift today. I am counting down the minutes until I can enjoy that tonight. 
    4. I bought DH a zinc supplement today, to help with his sperm. He is pretending to be all dramatic and rolling his eyes. But, I can totally see through him and can tell he is kind of excited to be contributing to the whole process. 
    5. My mom is taking me on a trip to NYC in April. We both spent all night sending each other Airbnb links. And we finally picked one. I can't wait!
    6. There is some major drama going on between sister-in-law and mother-in-law right now. MIL gave my nephew formula. SIL totally flipped out. But, she isn't storing her milk right either. So, both people are being dumb and I am just glad I live in a different city right now. 
    7. Last night I had a dream that my ex boyfriend died. I was not very sad. 
    8. I order some LuLaRoe clothes last night. I haven't tried any before. I am way too excited for them to get here. I just heard about that company, but really like what I have seen online. Anyone have any experience?
    9. I just learned how to crochet at the start of January. I am trying to finish this stupid freaking blanket and it is costing me like $50. Ugh. I really didn't want to spend that much on a sub par blanket. I am excited to see it done though. 
    10. My doula class is in 4 weeks! I cannot wait! 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @atcwag and @JamieK1882 I will be moving back to PA and will join you two as a Pennsylvanian this summer!

1. I'm a teacher in Northern VA and my school district just called to say school is cancelled all week! YES.
    2. I kinda need to go back to work so I will stop eating so much food.
    3. Nervous about testing this week/weekend. Don't know how many more BFNs I can take.
    4. I need to get my car fixed from my very minor car accident last week. 
    5. I also need to schedule an eye appt and a dental cleaning. I moved to a new place this year and have yet to get an eye dr and dentist. I found new ones that are in our network and have good reviews... it's the calling them that I've yet to get to. SUPER LAZY.
    6. Today I made butternut squash soup from scratch!
    7. I also watched Happy Endings mostly the whole entire day. It's on Hulu now and is my favorite show of all time. If you haven't ever watched it, check it out!!! 
    8. I'm currently multi-tasking writing these ten things and scouring a Lularoe party for some new stuff. Have never ordered from them before but my SIL is having a party so I figured it's a good excuse to try it out. Man, it is stressful though!
    9. We got our 2016 season football tickets for our alma mater yesterday!
    10. We need a new coffee table but DH and I can't agree on anything we've seen.
    I didn't even see this before I wrote mine. I got a pair of leggings and the Julia dress last night. I can't wait to get them. But, I am nervous I won't like them and spent $70 on something I won't wear. I love the fun designs though. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    PennStateCaitPennStateCait member
    edited January 2016
    @mrsstuessy Ahhh! I only got a pair of leggings. I wasn't super in love with any of the prints but felt like I had to buy since it was my SIL's party. I'm in another group for a party on Thursday so hopefully I'll like more prints there. DH won't be happy, but once people get their leggings, that's all they talk about and I want a pair I love!

eta: What did you order?
    The pair I ordered are yellow and blue stripey with hidden unicorns. I love unicorns so that's what got me, the color... is a mustard yellow... that will probably look terrible on me.

TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left

• Options
    mrsstuessymrsstuessy member
    edited January 2016
    @PennStateCait yeah, there wasn't a ton of patterns I loved in this batch. But, I have seen a lot that I do like at other times. If I could figure out how to post a photo on here I would show you what I got. 

ETA: here is what I got. 

Another edit: Ahhhhh! Sorry! I don't know why those are so big. I thought the file was small. Trying to fix. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsstuessy Love it all! My party didn't have any Julia dresses, love the sleeves and shape. Especially love the print on the leggings! I've heard they're great for maternity too so that's an added bonus!
    I can never figure out how to resize pics on here either.

TTC #1 since Nov. 2015

• Options
    @PennStateCait Ok, I give up. I can't get them smaller. To be totally honest I mostly got the dress to wear for maternity. I am thinking some bump progress pictures would be cute in that. Hopefully I like it as a not maternity dress too. Just hoping it isn't too tight. I have back rolls that I don't need the whole world looking at. haha!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @PennStateCait & @mrsstuessy - I LOVE LLR. Right now I only have 3 pairs of leggings (they are amazing), and I've been searching parties left and right for Irma tunics to wear with them, but no luck yet. The dresses are tight & NMS, but totally cute. I also love the classic Ts and Randy Ts. Make sure you check sizing for certain things. Many styles run true to size, but Irmas run 1-2 sizes big and Randy's run a smidge small. Your best bet is to find a pop-up near you if you can and try on everything so you know which size of each style.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @atcwag Yesssss I want a Randy! Thanks for the tips!

TTC #1 since Nov. 2015

• Options
    1. It looks like we might actually be heading back home soon. We are starting to get cabin fever and if I have to buy another pregnancy test in this small town, I might die (reminder: an OLD man asked me if I wanted to be pregnant, side eyeing my test).
    2. We miss chick fil a. I had to make fake chick fil a tonight. (we are bordered by Indian reservations on three sides... In the middle of no where at my families cabin and have been here for like... Almost a month)
    3. I'm super excited to see the grand Canyon soon!!
    4. I am thinking of starting a photography business for real... Right now I just do it "for extra money". I think I'm pretty good at it... Or so I am told.
    5. This hammock on the porch is detrimental to my marathon training.
    6. We are waiting for our jeep to get fixed, and while it is in the shop I had to go pick up my thyroid medicine. The nearest pharmacy is eight miles away so I ran there and had to run back with a pill bottle in my sports bra Winning moment.
    7. Dh and I have spent way too much time playing Catan this past week.
    8. Lemon cello. My God parents left some here... And now it's in my belly. No regrets.
    9. We made up a new game... Shot everytime dh or I "move the robber" /role a 7. See #7 and #8.
    10. Cabin fever. That's. All.

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.