Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday

Re: WTO Tuesday

• Options
    edited January 2016
    @JamieK1882 I took a peek at your chart and it doesn't look like you O'd yet. FF has tons of tutorials on temping and temp drop. Your temp will show a sustained rise after ovulation due to progesterone.  Remember, when in doubt, hump it out! 

@cjt121413 sorry about your temp. I know waiting sucks, but I think you just have to keep temping and see what the next few days bring. TTCAL sucks. I'm in my first cycle post-CP too and this cycle has been horrible. I'm on day 9 of ewcm (10 days of fertile CM in total) and also CD23, and not sure if I O'd yet or if I even will O this month!

@kristah2 for the belly ring, I know they sell long flexible plastic bars you can put in for pregnancy. I'm sure you can find them on amazon, and really any place that sells belly button rings. I don't even have one but I've definitely seen them in stores. 

@DumbledoresArmy I'm sorry sorry your OBGYN's office is such a twatwaffle. I hope you at least get to relax during your break. Of course we are here for you anytime you want to participate! *hugs*

@Mlight28 I don't have any suggestions, but I just wanted to say Ireland sounds awesome. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @bcooke314-no! Let me live in my bubble of oblivion! Lol. Seriously, though, I'm praying for me it does mean something because I leave Thurs for work travel and I don't know how much more sex I can take.

@businesswife-haha thanks but it wasn't necessarily sexy. I wrote (and I quote), "Oh, I meant to tell you...if you're up for it we need one more round of baby-making tomorrow."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @missameliapond-thank you for looking at my chart! Do you think given the fact that I had the +OPK and EWCM it could be possible I O'd? My cycles are usually 27-28 days, so I really thought it would have happened/or be happening soon.
  • Options
    Ally0221Ally0221 member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle:3/3

CD:17

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temps, BD EOD, CM

R/R/CS: looks like I'll be going to TWW tomorrow. I put in hypothetical temps for tomorrow and no matter what I put, I get crosshairs for Sunday. I'm really hoping our timing is decent since we didn't BD that day. But we've been EOD so hopefully the day before and early morning after will mean something. It's been real ladies!

GTKY (I apologize if this has been used already): Do you have any piercings or tattoos? I had a belly piercing and an implant just below my belly button. It was so cute, but then I had to take the implant out when I was preg with DS. I've never bothered to put the ring back in after that. I'm too much of a wuss to get a tattoo, I've come close but always chicken out right before. I figure at this point, I should just stay tattoo free just to be different.

ETA: @kristah2, I took mine out towards the end because it was getting a little uncomfortable and itchy.
    Me: 32
    DH: 30
    DS: Born 10/21/2011
    Mirena Removal: 11/23/2015 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: CM & OPK

R/R/CS: Well now that I am on short-term disability leave from my buggered laser eye surgery, I'm sleeping in. Which means no more temping this cycle. At this point I'm hoping I'm regular enough to know my FW with a fair degree of error covered by EOD BD. I'll still continue to POAS because that's always fun and makes me feel like I'm being proactive. Hopefully I can start to enjoy this leave, right now it feels weird to be home on a tuesday. 

GTKY (I apologize if this has been used already): Do you have any piercings or tattoos? One tiny tattoo on my foot and an inner ear piercing (I forget what it's called, not conch although I used so have that, not tragus...)

Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Options
    @Mlight28 - we did Ireland a few years back. Killarney was our favorite town. I'd suggest doing the ring of Kerry - it gets you to many of the must see spots. Sounds weird, but we saw a sheep dog training/farm and it was amazing. We all thought it was going to be a waste of time and we all still talk about it. I don't remember what town it was in, but you could google it. Those dogs can hear softly spoken commands from hundreds of yards away. It was really awesome.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD:Hellooooooooooooooooo day 46!

WAYDTGKU: BBT/OPK (have yet to turn a Wondfo- taking them twice a day)

R/R/CS:Called OBGYN to make a "if i am still here at CD60 appt" but they just said to wait to CD60 and then call back :neutral: I know thats me being antsy, I could tell she was like, calm down girlfriend...but what can I say, I am a planner! So now I temp, and i weight, and I POAS a couple times a day. Just hanging out..... 

GTKY (I apologize if this has been used already): Do you have any piercings or tattoos? 

Ears, second holes grown in, belly button, but I took it out 5 years ago, so now i just have a weird hole...FUN! I wanted it because Britney Spears had one, great reason right?

TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    Also, with all this travel talk, I think the question tomorrow should be travel related so we can have lots of beautiful pictures to look at and forget about our troubles!!! :smiley: 
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 2, I guess

WAYDTGKU: Just PNV's and temping for now. Possibly some Ben and Jerry's and beer for emotional support later today.

R/R/CS: Just sort of pissed at my uterus right now. I've never, ever been one to have short or irregular cycles, but the month we start trying, AF decides to show its ugly face five days early. What?? I'm also wondering if this has to do with the profuse amounts of ibuprofen I took toward the end of week 1 last month to deal with pain post root canal. Anyway. I'm not looking for answers. Just ready to try again this month.

GTKY (I apologize if this has been used already): Do you have any piercings or tattoos? Just a couple of ear piercings that I never fill. I'm lame like that.

Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Waiting on AF. 

*******TW LO Mentioned**********

R/R/CS: My new puppy peed all over the bed at 2 am. He is scared to jump off the bed, so he sleeps behind our pillows on the headboard. He got up, crawled over H and I, then literally lifted his leg and peed all over our legs. When changing the bedding, we had to take everything off, which woke up the other two dogs and L. 5 month old babies are not fun to be around at 2 am.

GTKY (I apologize if this has been used already): Do you have any piercings or tattoos? 

I have just a single piercing in each ear.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    @missameliapond-thank you for looking at my chart! Do you think given the fact that I had the +OPK and EWCM it could be possible I O'd? My cycles are usually 27-28 days, so I really thought it would have happened/or be happening soon.
    @JamieK1882 my best *guess* is that today would be O day (or maybe tomorrow) based on EWCM, the temp drop and the +OPK - I think you can ovulate anywhere from 12-24 hours after the LH surge, so today wouldn't be out of the question. What's the reason for the open temp circle today? Also, FWIW, your last month's chart looks like O may have been CD17 or 18 based on the temps that you have there, and it doesn't really look like you've had any similar post-O temps yet this month. 

• Options
    ladystinsonladystinson member
    edited January 2016

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 40...

WAYDTGKU: I'm still not getting this... I'm so freaking dumb right now I just got it! lol
    We're eating better, I'm drinking more water and far less diet coke, BD more frequently and using FF to start charting though I havent started temping yet

R/R/CS: see above answer

GTKY (I apologize if this has been used already): Do you have any piercings or tattoos? No tattoos, I have my ears pierced once, and, um.... I have a vch (dont google! NSFW! lol)

Edit: because I'm an idiot :smiley: 

Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, more water, less alcohol lol

R/R/CS: nothing really today, just waiting to be sure AF is over then HIO hopefully EOD this cycle. I'm going to try OPKs so maybe if I get a positive we will go ED for a few days, but who knows. Last cycle was soooo long and I didn't do OPKs so I'm not sure how many surges I would be up against if I had another 43 day cycle. In the end even EOD for a 43 day long cycle gets old quick, I end up fading to once every 3 or 4 days after like CD25 lol

GTKY: I have my ears pierced, took my belly ring out idk if it's closed up yet or not. Used to have my nose pierced took that out. I have a tattoo on each wrist, my foot and a larger piece on my back. I'm thinking of getting another sometime in the near future too :)
  • Options
    @bcooke314 I 100% meant what you said and didn't realize it was ambiguous! Thanks! @JamieK1882 Temp doesn't necessarily drop and if it does it is *any* day before or day of O. Didn't mean to imply only the day before or of. Sorry for any confusion!
  • Options
    @missameliapond thanks again! Wanna be my chart guru? lol. Open circles are due to testing outside my normal time. I have it set for 6am, but I think I tested at 4:40am today. I have trouble getting 3 solid hours, so I test as close to 6am as possible after at least 3 hours
  • Options
    @paturkey boo! Haha not your fault I just had my hopes up. I'll be so upset if we miss our timing when I have to travel after all the work we've already put in.
  • Options
    @JamieK1882 I'm with you on the weird temping times - I think if that was your largest block of sleep it's probably best to just use it and put the early time in, and take the open circle. But in any case, I don't think you've had your post-O temps yet - FX O is today tomorrow! 

• Options

Month/Cycle:   3

CD:  15

WAYDTGKU:  clomid, opk

R/R/CS:  another blinking smiley today, but still negative on the trusty wandfo.  We will HIO anyway. 

GTKY (I apologize if this has been used already): Do you have any piercings or tattoos?   Only my ears now, I was a bit of a rebel in high school.  I had my nose, belly button, both nipples, and multiple in my ears. No tattoos. Thank god for that. I went to get one in 11th grade and they couldn't fit me into their schedule. How cliche would that be, a fairy on my ankle?

TTC #2- November 2015

• Options
    ReesaAnne16ReesaAnne16 member
    edited January 2016

@sammajane19  I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged today. I hope this cycle is shorter for you, and I think temping helps because it gives you something to do each day to feel like you are making progress. 

@Mlight28 I'm glad you were able to make new vacation plans; I've never been to Ireland, but I've heard it's beautiful. Have fun!

@Lizakate1213 I hope the EPO works for you, I'm considering it for next cycle, because robitussin tastes horrible and I'm sick of taking it.

@DumbledoresArmy I'm sorry, that is so frustrating. It sounds like a good idea to take some time for yourself; you want to be healthy for your own sake, and for a future baby. I hope you can find some peace while you're NTNP and get re-energized. 

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU:  BBT, CM, Preseed, guaifenesn, Vitamins, BD EOD

R/R/CS: We are seeing a RE tomorrow for our first consultation. DH's first SA results had good number but low motility and low morphology. We have second SA results coming soon. I'm really glad we're having this appointment now, rather than waiting. It's giving me piece of mind that we're at least making progress on this road. We found out our insurance will pay for 50% of diagnostics up to a certain amount, but no treatment, so at least there's that. I'm really glad DH is on board with this, and actually it was his idea to get testing done sooner rather than later, which is surprising. Hoping for a productive appointment tomorrow.

I think I ovulated yesterday, but I'll hang out here and wait for crosshairs in case my temp spike this morning was from a warm bedroom. 

GTKY: Do you have any piercings or tattoos. 

Just normal ear piercings.

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• Options

R/R/CS:  another blinking smiley today, but still negative on the trusty wandfo.  We will HIO anyway. 

GTKY (I apologize if this has been used already): Do you have any piercings or tattoos?   Only my ears now, I was a bit of a rebel in high school.  I had my nose, belly button, both nipples, and multiple in my ears. No tattoos. Thank god for that. I went to get one in 11th grade and they couldn't fit me into their schedule. How cliche would that be, a fairy on my ankle?

You can make it very unique, depending on the fairy. Also those happen to be my favorite tattoos to look at.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options

You can make it very unique, depending on the fairy. Also those happen to be my favorite tattoos to look at.
    The one I wanted was most definitely not unique nor interesting to look at:)
    TTC #2- November 2015

• Options
    @DumbledoresArmy sorry about your OB/GYN screwing with your TTC journey. Hopefully you will get KTFU anyway!!

@Mlight28 have fun in Ireland!! That sounds amazing!

@DiFazette911 I'm with you on the naval piercing. Mines stretched out too from pregnancy with DD. Never the same...

@PrettyPalomino I was about to say that I thought you were on CD10 and typo'd because we were on the same CD but then I checked FF and I am on CD 11. So never mind! That's what 3 back-to-back 12+ hour shifts does to the brain.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, Guaifenesin, CM, DH and I have plans for BD tonight ;) and I'm hoping for Thursday Friday Sunday as well.

R/R/CS: I got an interview for the Family Nurse Practitioner program I applied for!! And we're in the process of leasing a new SUV.

GTKY (I apologize if this has been used already): Do you have any piercings or tattoos? No tattoos. I have 2 in each ear. And an upper cartilage in left ear. Nose and naval. But I only put earrings in the bottom two of my ears. Took out all the rest. Sometimes will wear the upper earring. Not often though!
    Baby #1: Elena 4/6/14
    Baby #2: Grayson EDD 10/22/16

• Options
    korycirkorycir member
    edited January 2016
    @MRSCORKER wahooo! Hopefully it will help you crack the code of your FW!

Edit: That movie was on TV last night. LOL!
    Baby #1: Elena 4/6/14
    Baby #2: Grayson EDD 10/22/16

• Options
    korycir said:
    @MRSCORKER wahooo! Hopefully it will help you crack the code of your FW! Edit: That movie was on TV last night. LOL!
    Yes! After some random EWCM on CD 9, I was thinking I might O early but feeling how low, firm, and closed it is, I'm now confident it was a fluke. 
    I feel so empowered.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Regular HIO

R/R/CS: Man, I thought I was addicted to this site before I was TTC.  Now it’s all I do at work (I have a state job, sorry to validate the lazy state worker stereotype!).  I need to go get lunch, but I’m sitting here stalking all the pages.  All the pages.  Instead of eating lunch.  Is this a disease?

GTKY: Do you have any piercings or tattoos?  Two in each ear, but I’m sure they’re closed up.  I just never got into jewelry.

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 10/8

CD:19

WAYDTGKU: charting, OPKs, getting healthy, weaning DS

R/R/CS: First day of night weaning was surprisingly successful!  I cannot even say how relieved I am by this.  I'll be so happy to get some more sleep and hopefully some more regularity in my cycle.

I used to have my eyebrow pierced, but it closed up a couple years ago.  I have a couple of tattoos, one on my back and one on each of my wrists.  I also have my ears pierced, 2 holes on each lobe.  I used to have 3 on my lobes and 2 on the upper part of my ear in high school.

Me: 26  DH: 29
    Married since May 2013
    DS born July 2014
    TTC#2 since April 2015
    BFP on 7/2/2013

• Options
    Back again after taking a couple months off. Sorry for all you new ladies who don't remember my re-intro in the fall.

Month/Cycle: too many (maybe 16 or 17 of actively TTC)

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Preparing for IUI #4 - 7.5 mg of letrozole, red raspberry leaf tea, fish oil

R/R/CS: I hate TTC. I wish it was easy and I wish we knew when it would finally happen.It'd be easier to keep pushing if you knew "well, actually you'll have to have 4 biochemcial pregnancies and 5 failed IUIs but THEN you'll finally have a healthy baby". I'd be all "that sucks, but OK. Thanks for the heads up." 

GTKY (I apologize if this has been used already): Do you have any piercings or tattoos? Once upon a time I had my nose pierced for several years. I've always wanted a tattoo but have never been able to decide on what and where.

______________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Trying to conceive #2
    Me: 36 - slight DOR (AMH: 1.1), decent OAR; DH: 41 - Morphology 4%
    NTNP July-Aug 2014, ATTC Sept 2014-Present
    October 2014 - CP
    July 2015 - Clomid + #1 IUI = BFN
    September 2015 - Clomid + #2 IUI = CP
    October 2015 - Letrozole (5 follies - yay!) + #3 IUI = BFN
    November 2015 - CP
    December 2015 - CP
    February 2016 - Letrozole + #4 IUI = CP
    April 2016 - CP
    May/June 2016 - IVF #1 and IUI #5 (Estrace + Follistim + micro-hCG + HGH) = BFN

Struggled to conceive #1 2012-2013
    Me: Chronic Pain Condition since 2009, DH: Slightly Abnormal SA
    Clomid #1: March 2013 - BFN; Clomid + IUI: May 2013 CXL; BFP on 4/22/13 = Baby Boy #1 1/1/14

• Options
    @adunkin Hi! I've changed my username (I used to be ashbear720), but I remember you. Sorry TTC has been super rough. I agree, everything about it super sucks. 

• Options
    beforeyoubeforeyou member
    edited January 2016

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 1 

WAYDTGKU: AF, PNV

R/R/CS: Apparently this is CD 1. I already wrote in TWW but now that I know that this is CD 1 I'm coming over here and posting too. Cause I'm speshul. Hope thats ok, and you'll have me. Wondering what the H is going on with my cycle. This was my first cycle actually temping and I had a lot of open circles so I don't actually know if my cycle is screwed up or not, but FF had me Oing on CD 16 making my LP 10 days. (Edit because the info I had here previously was wrong) Normally my cycles last 28-30 days and this one was only 26 days. Can stress shorten a cycle? I'm just rambling now because I'm a worrier and you all are the only ones I can vent this stuff to! I know, I know, you're regular until you're not. Welcome to my BSC mind. 

I have my ears pierced. Thats it. I'm pretty boring. Would like to get a tattoo someday. 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BD, thought long and hard about buying an OPK today

R/R/CS: My son has given me a cold and my wisdom teeth are moving around making my entire mouth ache!

GTKY (I apologize if this has been used already): Do you have any piercings or tattoos? 4 tattoo's (1 on each shoulder, lower back and left arm) If I don't get a BFP this month there will be one more added next month, 3 Piercings (2 in one ear, 1 in the other) and I used to have my navel pierced, but had to take that out.

Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Options

Sorry for CD1 @anj27

Take care of yourself and your bum shoulder @MrsDho11! Nothing like needing surgeries and specialists that early in life. I've got the joints of an old woman, I get it....

@PrettyPalomino - Ugh, so sorry for your screwed up eye surgery!

@MRSCORKER - Yay! That's next on my list of things to try to figure out.

Month/Cycle:   8/7

CD:  12

WAYDTGKU:  PNV, BBT, CM, OPKs, HIO

R/R/CS:  Thanks for the chart stalks yesterday. Today FF and my temps got their acts together and started acting "normal" again. Got my first smiley face on a CB digital OPK so that's fun.

GTKY (I apologize if this has been used already): Do you have any piercings or tattoos?  Just my ears now, I've let my second holes and cartilage piercings close up. I also took out my belly button ring 3 years ago but it looks like the hold is still very much there.

Me: 34, DH: 32
    Married: October 2011
    TTC #1: June 2015
  • Options
    ***Questions...***

1. CM checkers - what = dry and what = wet? For instance, no CM in underwear, but a little thin CM by cervix. Is that "wet" or "dry"?
    2. If you have sex, but for whatever reason hubby doesn't "finish", do you mark anything?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    *TW Loss Mentioned*
    *Question*

Month/Cycle:   12/1AL

CD:  6

WAYDTGKU: currently BBT, PNVs, soon HIO, CM if I have any!, maybe trying CP, thinking about guaifenesn but with my bad reaction to EPO I'm scared.

Question: For those of you who use guaifenesn: Do you use the liquid or pill form? How much do you take? When do you start? I rarely notice any EWCM so I'm desperate to try something.

R/R/CS:  Having a tough week as I would have been 12 weeks and making my big announcement this week had I not loss the baby. I'm hoping this is the last big milestone before my EDD. However with my KU coworker being 3 weeks further along than I would have been it's going to be hard when she starts showing.

GTKY (I apologize if this has been used already): Do you have any piercings or tattoos?  None, not even my ears.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Options
    @atcwag I don't usually ever "dry" out. That being said, if I look for CM, either internally or externally and don't really find anything other than my "normal" wetness (sorry if TMI), I usually treat that as dry although I don't mark it, just leave it blank in FF. As for your other question, if H doesn't finish or we PO, I usually do enter it in FF but leave notes that say something like POM (pull out method) or something along those lines. That's just my personal preference only because it's not impossible to get KU when that happens, even if it's highly unlikely.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    @atcwag if we don't finish, I don't enter it in FF, but that's just me. No science behind it, just what I do.
  • Options

Month/Cycle:   3/3

CD:  1

WAYDTGKU: Starting BBT and OPK, continuing CM, CP, PNV

R/R/CS:  New to BBT and OPK , First TTC cycle was short, so we missed FW by a week, 2nd was long and we missed by a few days. Starting to BBT  to give us a clue on what's going on. Prior to TTC, I thought people just HIO every day of the month- but that's exhausting and unrealistic.  We got 3 solid weeks of EOD last cycle, it sucks to know we missed by 5 days.

GTKY: Do you have any piercings or tattoos?  Ear lobes pierced x1. I had my upper cartilage  done when I was a teen but it grew out.