Baby Names
Options

Boy MN Poll

sillyfoxsillyfox member
edited January 2016 in Baby Names
We are pretty set on the first name Henry but we're trying to decide on a middle name. All are family names except Ryan, that one we just like. DD is Gwendolyn Fay, goes by "Gwen". Thoughts on the following, or suggestions appreciated!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

BFP 1: 9/15/2013 | DD 5/23/2014
BFP 2: 9/15/2015 | EDD 5/26/2016

Boy MN Poll 113 votes

Henry Ryan
29% 33 votes
Henry William
28% 32 votes
Henry Charles
33% 38 votes
Henry Tabor
8% 10 votes

Re: Boy MN Poll

• Options
    I LOVE the name Henry!! Awesome name!
  • Options
    Ryan makes it sound modern. William is my 2nd vote.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

• Options
    I chose Tabor because (i) I like the idea of a family name and (ii) William and Charles with Henry make me think of the the British royal family. 
  • Options
    I chose Tabor because (i) I like the idea of a family name and (ii) William and Charles with Henry make me think of the the British royal family. 

I had the same thought... thanks!

• Options
    I love Henry William, and both names are so ubiquitous it didn't make me think of the royal family. Also, my DD is Gwendolyn Eve - I think we have similar taste :)
  • Options
    I picked Henry Tabor, because I like the name Tabor. I know a little boy with this name, and also I am somewhat by Mt Tabor (which is actually just a hill in the middle of Portland, Or....not really a mountain). 
    I picked Henry Tabor, because I like the name Tabor. I know a little boy with this name, and also I am somewhat by Mt Tabor (which is actually just a hill in the middle of Portland, Or....not really a mountain). 

Tabor was my great-grandmother's maiden name, and I have always loved that for a boy! I would use it as a first name but DH isn't as crazy about it.

@danandvan Gwendolyn is my grandmother's name, and I have always loved that name! I love that it isn't terribly common but it also isn't yooneek! :)