Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Monday Bitchfest

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Options
    babymish said:
    Oh no @izza2I cant do fruit on pizza's ...It's yellow pepper, plus chorizo, tomatoes, mozzarella, black olives, chopped leek and italian herbs :)
    OMG, CHORIZO ON PIZZA?  Where have you been all my life?
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options

@cjt121413 are your property taxes and insurance premiums increasing every year? That's crazy that your escrow payment would jump that much each year.

I work in banking, and while I wouldn't be able to advise you on anything, I would be happy to help if something is unclear on your statement, or point you in the direction of some resources that might be helpful. (It sounds like you've got your statement figured out, but PM me if you need more information.)

Thank you! I might PM you at some point about this.

@WA85 that seriously sucks. Yeah, the homestead exemption is a sneaky little thing. $150 for lawyer isn't bad if he/she can win. Hopefully you can get it reduced.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsDho11 said:

babymish said:

Oh no @izza2I cant do fruit on pizza's ...It's yellow pepper, plus chorizo, tomatoes, mozzarella, black olives, chopped leek and italian herbs :)

OMG, CHORIZO ON PIZZA?  Where have you been all my life?

You haven't had that before? I suggest you eat a pizza with chorizo on at your earliest opportunity!

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hayrock said:

My MBF is the checkout lady at Walmart.  Yes, I bought pregnancy test because I like to have them in the house just in case; no, I am not in "trouble: (as you say). The rest of the checkout lines don't need to know about my purchases.  Just please scan the item and shut up. 

Ugh that drives me nuts! I bought gas-x once and the bag boy asks "does this stuff work?". Fortunately I was super cool with my answer. After turning red and stuttering, I said "uhhhh it's not for me I wouldn't know good bye". :blush:

• Options
    My MBF is the checkout lady at Walmart.  Yes, I bought pregnancy test because I like to have them in the house just in case; no, I am not in "trouble: (as you say). The rest of the checkout lines don't need to know about my purchases.  Just please scan the item and shut up. 
    Ugh that drives me nuts! I bought gas-x once and the bag boy asks "does this stuff work?". Fortunately I was super cool with my answer. After turning red and stuttering, I said "uhhhh it's not for me I wouldn't know good bye". :blush:
    I also live in a small town just north of where the walmart was and in the lane next to me was people from our town. I just can't wait for people to come up to me and start asking if I am.  
  • Options
    Everyone is pregnant at work.

Traffic will be bad tonight because people have a hard time driving when the roads are wet.
  • Options
    Today was my husband's last first day of grad school. I am so over it. He has been in school the last 5 years, since before we got married. I am over the weird schedule. I am over the all-nighters. I am over crabby, tired husband. And this semester is thesis semester, so it will be even more crazy. He will be traveling over 2 hours one way half of the weekends this semester for his project. I just want to be normal people! Stupid school is sucking the life out of me and I don't even get a degree. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This isn't really that bad, but I wore black pants today and of course I got chalk all over them while I was teaching. Why can't we just get white boards? C'mon.
  • Options
    @Hayrock Ugh, that is my worst fear. It's why I hate buying condoms, KY Jelly, and now pregnancy tests. Luckily no one has ever said anything. It should be in the job description--"Don't comment on anyone's purchases, ever. The end."
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    emilyIRL said:
    @Hayrock Ugh, that is my worst fear. It's why I hate buying condoms, KY Jelly, and now pregnancy tests. Luckily no one has ever said anything. It should be in the job description--"Don't comment on anyone's purchases, ever. The end."

I don't understand why it isn't obvious to some people that while you are doing your job, you don't make comments on strangers' choices. Some people cannot help themselves I swear. This is why the self checkout is my BFF when I buy preg tests/condoms/whatever.

Also @atcwag No way would I let her watch my kid, but that's just my opinion. Your uneasy feelings are definitely justified.

• Options
    bcooke314 said:
    This isn't really that bad, but I wore black pants today and of course I got chalk all over them while I was teaching. Why can't we just get white boards? C'mon.
    Oh, but then you have dry erase marker all over your hands all day! And don't dare drop one on your shirt! Not that that ever happened to me, of course... ;)
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    This is not really a bitch, but I don't know where it goes. I was just scrolling through the private groups and the new ones are weird as fuck. What the hell is going on there?

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    Okay, so my husband and I live with a roommate because it is way cheaper to live in the city that way (totally ditching him once the lease ends though - the roommate, not my husband!) Anyway, we have a chore chart where each of us is assigned daily chores (I use a website that assigns them equally each week) and for the past few months I had set it so only my husband and I were assigned vacuuming because our roommate said he would never be home early enough to vacuum before I go to bed. But I have noticed that 99% of the time he is home when we vacuum so he can totally be doing it. So I switched it back and he saw that he has it tomorrow and just told me that he isn't going to do it because he won't be home until 11PM. When I reminded him that mornings exist he said "I'm not waking up early." SERIOUSLY?! You can't wake up before 10AM one morning to vacuum? It takes maybe 5 minutes to do! So he crossed vacuuming off of his name and put it under mine! If I'm going to be doing all the chores, I am going to start charging for my maid service. I'm so mad!
  • Options
    beary67 said:

Uhhh!!  I just had a student call me at work and before she starts to ask her question, she goes "oh hey, you're pregnant right?"  

1.  I do not look pregnant.  
    2.  How does asking if I am pregnant pertain to anything you are about to ask me regarding your classes?
    3.  NO!  I am in the TWW and now I am thinking it's a sign from above that I'm KU!!! 

Needless to say--I responded with a 'no, I'm not...how can I help with your CLASS?' and then I got off the phone as soon as possible! 

Way to make me feel more miserable about not being KU.  Jerk.  

This is totally different because mine was a kindergartener, but the other day one of the kiddos in the other K class, who I've never really talked to and who barely speaks English, came right up to me, patted me on the stomach and said, "baby." I was like, "no, pizza and French fries..." She then looked me in the eye and said, "no. Baby." And then walked away. I do have a bit of a tummy, but still. I was a little embarrassed, but in the back of my mind I'm just like, "it's a sign!"

Anyone beyond elementary school should know better than to just ask someone if they're pregnant. Whoever said that to you sucks.