IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
EDD: Oct 4th 2017
TEAM: PINK!!
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Options
    My husband will be out of town tonight. He travels for his job once a year, if that and I'm not used to him being gone so, I'm really going to miss him! I realized last night, thank heavens he is not in the military. No way could I handle deployment!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Where to begin!

Stupid inspector lady who cannot get her crap together enough to actually come inspect my house. For real. How are you still employed in this line of work? We worked until 11 PM Friday night on our rental house, because she was supposed to come at 11 Saturday morning. Then we got up before 8 on Saturday to finish up before she got there. She calls at 11:15 that she's running behind and can't make it until at least 1. So we reschedule her for 3. We come back to the house, again waiting. 3:05, she calls again. She's really sorry but now she is sick and can she come Sunday sometime between 2-5?

Sure lady, I love wasting my entire weekend waiting for you to finally show up. @$!#$!#%×

I cannot guarantee that will be the last one; I am feeling ragey today.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl - did she at least then show up yesterday?
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options
    @WinchesterGirl yep, I would be livid too! I hope that she shows up tonight!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options
    Ok my bitchfest goes out to my (way) extended family (my dads second cousins) who basically treated my grandmas house as their own personal party pad THE NIGHT BEFORE my grandpas funeral. My poor grandma. My DH and I didn't go over there that night but we heard about it from my cousins. The extended family were boozing it up and smoking every 5 minutes making my grandmas house smell like a bad dive bar all while eating her food. GAHHHH

• Options

Ok my bitchfest goes out to my (way) extended family (my dads second cousins) who basically treated my grandmas house as their own personal party pad THE NIGHT BEFORE my grandpas funeral. My poor grandma. My DH and I didn't go over there that night but we heard about it from my cousins. The extended family were boozing it up and smoking every 5 minutes making my grandmas house smell like a bad dive bar all while eating her food. GAHHHH

What the actual eff did I seriously just read? That's appalling behavior!
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    My Monday BF is the team I work with. The company told us to work from home today which is unheard of. Typically, they make you go in to the office or take a personal day unless you're already scheduled to WFH. So, 6 out of the 9 people on my team called out. Seriously? If it's so bad out that you can't drive then you're just going to be sitting at home anyway. You can't sign on and help out? Now I'm swamped with overflow. GRRRRRR.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    I posted this already on WTO thread, but it's so annoying I'm posting it here too.....my work called us all in today even though the schools are closed and the blizzard over the weekend still left alot of ice and snow....so I show up driving my tiny car praying I dont slide all over the place and most of the management isnt here. Wish they could have at least let us come in at noon or something and let the ice melt some more....
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Options
    @sarah0985 I know. If I ever see those people again I will have many unpleasant words
  • Options
    @peachykeen17 I think your family just needs a little dose of this...

• Options
    Worse things are going on right now (the crazy, abusive, stalker ex I mentioned in another thread), but I'm trying not to dwell. Right now my three pups are hanging out in the bed with me. They all seem to have a tummy bug aka the farts. It's so bad. 

• Options

@winchestergirl -ugh I would be soo annoyed

@peachykeen17-that makes me so mad! Your poor grandma

• Options

Girl. My bitchfest is for a family member who drunkenly showed up at my grandparents house and drank all the wine there. The house where my dementia patient grandfather lives. While my grandmothers sister was visiting. Thanks great.
  • Options
    I have to bitch about our mortgage company, who has increased our payment each year since we bought our house. They claim it's for an "escrow shortage," but it's really so they can have the federal maximum overage in our escrow account at all times. So now we have to pay $250 a month more ($450 a month more than when we bought our house). I'm going to see if I can talk them out of it, but I'm not optimistic.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    Well, today I barely woke up in enough time to get dressed and get to work on time.

As I was putting on my boots, one of my cats decided they wanted to jump into my lap. She didn't make it into my lap, so she dug her claws INTO MY LEG so she could work her way up to my lap. She has a problem with retracting her claws, so as I was trying to get her off of my leg, she started freaking out and growling and being crazy.  I finally got her free.

And that was only this morning.  Happy Monday.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    @juliehollz13 I'm really starting to think there should be some type of law against calling people into work when the roads are so bad. Like if the Dept. of Transportation has requested people stay off the roads, businesses and employers should be fined for asking people to come in!!!
    My mgmt would have done the same thing and not shown up. So. Obnoxious.

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Options
    @khbear117 WTH is wrong with people!?! 
    @cjt121413 Ughhhh our mortgage company has done that every year too! And I call them every year and every year they say there's nothing they can do. Drives. Me. Nuts. 
  • Options
    whiskawhiska member
    edited January 2016
    Ugh, my sister-in-law.  She is a hurricane of emotion and self-righteousness, and she tries to suck everyone in and spit them out in pieces.  She blew in yesterday angry about something (while we were visiting from out of town), started yelling at my in-laws about the "stupid" plans for the evening, and basically stomped out to go to a movie and dinner with my brother-in-law.  All because my husband just wanted to watch the Broncos game with his dad.  Everyone else just ignores or placates her; I would like to, you know, tell her she can't treat people like that, but it would probably end with her crying and hiding away (as I've seen it end when she argues with extended family members).  She's 26!!! Grow up already!!  Luckily DH can finesse the situation pretty well.  As he said he is "Maggie immune" since he's the big brother and he grew up with her.  
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Options
    @cjt121413 are your property taxes and insurance premiums increasing every year? That's crazy that your escrow payment would jump that much each year.

I work in banking, and while I wouldn't be able to advise you on anything, I would be happy to help if something is unclear on your statement, or point you in the direction of some resources that might be helpful. (It sounds like you've got your statement figured out, but PM me if you need more information.)
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    **TW MC/Pregnancy **

18 year old newlywed of about 3 months... giant pregnancy announcements all over FB. Due the same time I would have been... thanks Facebook for the sucker punch straight in the uterus.

Time to delete Facebook.
  • Options

I posted this already on WTO thread, but it's so annoying I'm posting it here too.....my work called us all in today even though the schools are closed and the blizzard over the weekend still left alot of ice and snow....so I show up driving my tiny car praying I dont slide all over the place and most of the management isnt here. Wish they could have at least let us come in at noon or something and let the ice melt some more....

Wtaf. It's so frustrating to me when the governor is on the tv saying to stay art home, but my loved ones have to drive inn to with retail. (not even the grocery store. Bath and body works, barnes and noble, and ross)

@bear67 I have had more than one student ask me if I was pregnant. When I was not pregnant. Teenagers should no better! And tiny suits should DEFINITELY know better!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    For once my bitchfest doesn't have anything to do with hubby!

I want pizza. I haven't had pizza in weeks. I have one "cheat" day a week where I let myself have a snack/junk food and don't feel guilty, so I don't go completely crazy - and I want that to be today, with pizza. But, I had an unexpected expense this paycheck, and don't get paid until Thursday, so I can't afford pizza at the moment. So, I just really really want pizza. I think I'm going to take $10 from the rent money my parents pay us and put it toward pizza. I'll totally pay it back on Thursday...

And my second bitchfest happened yesterday, but I'm still bitchy about it.
    I set the dog up an appointment for Monday to get fixed. Saturday, when I made the appointment, I felt really bad and was thinking of ways to make it up to him (I cut his quick once and bought him a huge 3 foot candy-cane shaped dog bone; don't judge me). Yesterday he was being a dick all day. All. Freaking. Day! He peed on the floor in the morning, took a dump in the afternoon (both of these times being not even an hour after he was let out with results -- he can hold it longer than an hour!), and then peed on my freaking foot when I was doing dishes! What the fudge, dude! My foot! Ugh! And to think I was going to make up the castration for him in some spectacular, super nice way. But, you know what, dog? Nevermind. Your balls are getting cut off with no sympathy from me.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @WinchesterGirl That's rough, I'm sorry. *hugs* 

• Options
    cjt121413 said:

I have to bitch about our mortgage company, who has increased our payment each year since we bought our house. They claim it's for an "escrow shortage," but it's really so they can have the federal maximum overage in our escrow account at all times. So now we have to pay $250 a month more ($450 a month more than when we bought our house). I'm going to see if I can talk them out of it, but I'm not optimistic.

This is happening to me too. Apparently me and my husband weren't aware of a homestead exemption, which is supposed to help with that. Also, we are going to spend $150 to hire a lawyer to fight to lower the property taxes. It's ridiculous.
    TTC #1: March 2011 (slightly before)
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    Several HSG's sprinkled throughout the years to up my chances of a BFP
    Several dilation of cervix because they suspect the scar tissue is hindering it from fully opening (partially adds to the severe cramps all month)
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016
    ER-Retrieved 22 eggs 10 fertilized
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET estimated end of Feb, beginning of March

• Options
    babymish said:

My BF is to the Hello Fresh meal tonight - homemade pizza which definitely didnt have enough flour and definitely didnt make the instructions clear enough as I didnt make a hole for the yeast and water and just stuck everything all in a big bowl together.

SO found me stressing out of my mind in the kitchen literally tangled up in sticky gooey pizza doh. He had to run to the shops to get more flour.

They're in the oven now and they better be good because jeeeeze that was stressful!!

We had a calzone blue apron meal a couple weeks ago... Fortunately it came with ready to go pizza dough. But the instructions said to press it out into 6 inch rounds 1/4 inch thick. I could not do it for some reason! I would stretch it and it would keep shrinking back! 20 minutes later I had uneven almost 5 inch rounds that were patched every where I had accidentally ripped a hole. What a pain... At least it tastes good even if it wasnt pretty!
  • Options

@izza2 That made me laugh out loud! Hope your dog does well today! (or did you mean next Monday?) I bet you still pamper him when he gets done. ;)

My MBF is just that I'm sick and it sucks. I had to call off work and I hate doing that. I'm in the TWW and it better not interfere with anything.

• Options
    ***Possible trigger: My 2 y/o son is mentioned***

My DH's kooky aunt came to visit yesterday. She's harmless enough (I think), but totally doesn't know boundaries. Our DS is 2 and she's constantly wanting to babysit him. She wants me to reconsider our current childcare situation so that she can watch him 1 day/week. She bribes us all the time with "excursions" she'll pay for to have the opportunity to watch him - yesterday she offered a free room at a BnB and "coupons" for a nice dinner for Valentine's Day. Thankfully I can use the excuse that I have to work that weekend. She told me she doesn't think I trust her. DS actually hasn't stayed the night with anyone but my mom and only a handful of times.
    Like I said, I think she's harmless enough, but there's been just enough warning signs for us not to be comfortable - she finds it acceptable that she slapped our nephew (he was 16 or so at the time) and slammed his head off the car window for "mouthing off", she has no childcare experience, she keeps talking about "already having a car seat" (it's about 20 years old), etc.
    I'm running out of non-bitchy excuses.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @OrangeEv - It's next Monday. I had a feeling that would be confusing, and knew I should've clarified, but... I was like "nah, everyone can read my mind, of course!". :tongue: 
    I'll probably still pamper him, of course. I was talking to my mum about it and the entire time I was thinking of what I could do to make it up for him, haha. She reminded me that when we made the appointment for their/my male (he was supposed to be "my" "husky", but he turned out to be more of my dad's Akbash/Maremma thing) to get fixed, he immediately started getting naughty and tore up the house and was being a general PITA. So, maybe he senses it and is paying me back already.
    Either way, I'm hoping it will calm him down a bit.

@babymish - Is there pineapple on that? I've always wanted to try pizza with pineapple but we never get just a slice and hubby never wants to get a pineapple-topped pizza. I'm jelly.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    Oh no @izza2I cant do fruit on pizza's ...It's yellow pepper, plus chorizo, tomatoes, mozzarella, black olives, chopped leek and italian herbs :)

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker