Options

TWW Sunday

2»

Re: TWW Sunday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -4, -3, -1, O

Testing: yesterday (so I wouldn't feel guilty about cheat day wine last night). Going to try to hold off until Thursday before I test again. 

R/R/CS: My chart looks all icky with a massive temp drop thanks to stupid night shifts still hovering just above the cover line but it makes me anxious to look at it. Ugh. 

GTKY: Based on the past few days...LETS SEE THOSE CAKES! What flavored were they? 
    (If you aren't married, what's your dream cake or what flavor a is your favorite?)

We did cupcakes because I didn't really want a big fancy cake that would likely mostly go to waste. Favors were vanilla/vanilla, blueberry pancake with maple buttercream (and candied bacon...I was obsessed with these) & I think the third was banana pecan. 

run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    RN91 said:

@babymish and @JamieMichelle12 - Thanks so much! I have been trying to hold it together! I have been doing good not SS and I'm not jumping to POAS, but interpreting my temps.... Oh, that has me google crazy!!!!

I feel your pain. I may have Google several bsc things today, but checking in with you all brings me back down to earth ☺

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hi there ladies! I have been m.i.a for over a week now because I got absolutely slammed with work and, well, life haha glad to be back for the support though! 

Month/Cycle:7/7

CD/DPO: 15/2 plying around with FF it looks like I will get my crosshairs tomorrow, O on cd13

Timing: -4, -2, +1   

Testing: Since my timing was so bad I'm not too excited to start testing, so if no AF by the 6th then I will try

R/R/CS: Just disappointed, we were doing great with the EOD and were planning to start ED, then DH ended up hurting his neck and back pretty badly and it just so happened to be on what turned out to be -1 and O. So it just upsets me, another month down the tubes.

GTKY: Based on the past few days...LETS SEE THOSE CAKES! What flavored were they? 
    (If you aren't married, what's your dream cake or what flavor a is your favorite?)

We started planning about 3 different types of weddings and just kept getting frustrated because no matter what, our families were going to be upset, or left out in some way etc. One morning I mentioned to DH that I wasn't even really excited for a wedding because it wasn't really going to end up being for either of us since all of our choices were revolving around making others happy. He said, ok, lets get married now so that its on our terms. So, we eloped! No wedding dress, cake, colors, photographer or big to do and I couldn't be happier! 
  • Options
    @joyful08 that guitar cake is amazing! My DH would *love* it, he's a big guitar guy (there may be a guitar room in our house...with five guitars, a keyboard and a ukulele). 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

@joyful08 that guitar cake is amazing! My DH would *love* it, he's a big guitar guy (there may be a guitar room in our house...with five guitars, a keyboard and a ukulele). 

@comealongponds I know exactly what you mean! We also have a guitar room. DH has three guitars, 2 amps, a keyboard, and this big pedal thingy and is trying to convince me he now needs a drum set. (He's a band director but plays guitar on the side)

• Options
    MrsBinPAMrsBinPA member
    edited January 2016
    Congrats @Blonde1817

Month/Cycle: 12, 1 TTCAL2

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -5,-2,0,+1

Testing plans: 9pdo BFN, today BFN. I suspect I am going to be out this month. Based on my past experiences I had BFP by now.

R/R/CS: I have near constant cramps which are taunting me. If I am going to get AF I wish she would just show and let me get started on my next cycle.

GTKY: My cake was like this one.

Edited for GTKY.
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Congratulations @Blonde1817  ! 

Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD/DPO: 14/3

Timing: -4, -2, +1

Testing: Waiting for AF

R/R/CS: I will not be surprised if FF changes my CH. I've been sick the past 2 days, so that may have elevated my temperature. I haven't had a fever though. I've never ovulated before CD15 in the past,  but who knows. I'll just wait and see what happens with more temps. 

GTKY: Our cake was chocolate and made by a family friend as a wedding present. It was the best cake I have ever tasted. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/15

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: I tested this morning, bfn. I'll probably test every day until a bfp or AF.

R/R/CS: I've felt lousy all day :neutral:

(If you aren't married, what's your dream cake or what flavor a is your favorite?) We had the classic white wedding cake with a mint green topper that I made. Each tier was a different flavor. We had French vanilla, marble, and spice cake. It was delicious.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    ***lurking from WTO***

@joyful08 I LOVE the guitar cake. I might have to consider something like that for my husband's birthday this year. He is also a musician and has at least 5 guitars, a keyboard, recording software, and who knows what else in his "man cave." We also bought a gorgeous upright piano last year, it just needs to be tuned. 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @PennStateCait I love your cake toppers!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @SuperKristy85 I was just about to comment and say I'm in love with your cake and entire cake table!!! We did yellow and gray too!

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Options
    ***lurking from WTO***

Also super late to the party, but CONGRATS to @Blonde1817! H&H9 to you!