TWW Friday!

Re: TWW Friday!

• Options

Congrats to all the BFPs this morning!!! H&H9 to all of you! :D

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 14/2

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1, 0

Testing: Not until day AF is expected!

R/R/CS: @murray1030 , so weird because I feel I am getting one also this morning! :( It's a miserable feeling.. I second drinking cranberry juice and lots and lots of water!

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?)  Dark purple and blue with accents of peacock feathers :)

Me: 25 | Him: 31

Married: September 2014

DSS Born 2/2/08

TTC our 1st since December 2015

BFP 3/18/16 - EDD 12/1/16

Proud Parents of a 5 year old Miniature Dachshund

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay BFPs! Happy and healthy 9 months to you @SLou24 and @SnobunnieMel!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: -3, -1, O

Testing: 10dpo is the plan

R/R/CS: When I took my temp this morning, my thermometer beeped like crazy and was in the high 99-degrees. I don't feel like I have a fever so I figured it was just a fluke and so I took my temp again and it was only 97.18. Should I discard the temp? It's consistent with where my temps have been in my LP so it doesn't look odd or anything.

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?)
    Yellow and gray :)

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 30/12

Timing: -4, -3, +1, +9, +11,

Testing: Trying to wait for AF, tested bfn wed (too soon, got impatient)

R/R/CS: Very irregular, so impatiently waiting AF (supposedly due yesterday). Ordered a fertility microscope and bbt thermometer and I'm going to get on the charting this month so I know what's going on! Wish AF would just come so I know whether to grab that bottle of red wine this weekend :/

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?)
    We were married in october. We had chocolate brown and yellow decor. Decorated with pine cones and little yellow flowers. Ladies wore khaki dresses and the guys were in dark brown. Sorry pic is huge! lol

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>

• Options
    Ahh! I love all the wedding colors!! @mrsdee15 We did something similar with the table numbers. We picked numbers that had significance to our relationship: number of years dating, the day he proposed, number of apartments we lived in together, number of Boston sports championships since we started dating, etc. And we wrote a sentence about what that number meant to us. I loved it.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    OrangeEvOrangeEv member
    edited January 2016

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 28/3 or 4 Edit: got the numbers wrong

Timing: -3, O  OR. -4, -1

Testing: Sunday Jan 31 or Monday Feb 1. HA. I really like the idea of testing on the first.

R/R/CS: Well my chart looks like a pile of poop. But I am 99.99% sure I ovulated last Monday or Tuesday. FF is not going to give me CH because I was a very bad temper before ovulation. I may just choose Monday for O day to pick one.

I am so so happy my stress level is down and my body is behaving again.

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? Um, ORANGE. Every shade.

• Options
    @furbabymom2007 Love those bridesmaids dresses!!!! I think that was almost the exact color my girls wore.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 YOUR VENUE. I'm dying. So beautiful. If we didn't do destination, I would have wanted something like that. 

CD/DPO: 24/3

Timing: -6. So, none. :(

Testing: None. Waiting for AF.

R/R/CS: I'm pretty ecstatic to be over here with you ladies in the TWW. We got hit pretty hard with the flu last week (first me, then DH) in addition to working insane hours the last few weeks. Being sick delayed O by almost a week. Having opposite schedules + coughing stuff up all week = no sexy time. Pretty disappointed in our timing, but happy that I finally O'd so that I can wait out the TWW and start fresh again next month. 

I love seeing everyone's photos! 

We got married in Hawaii on the beach, and had no bridal party or any decor, since we were right on the beach. I guess if we had colors, it would be pink & yellow, since my bouquet was pink roses and pink ginger with yellow hibiscus, and we had pink petals on our aisle. 

Photo cropped to hide faces ;)

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Lecool  Sorry about the flu. My husband and I both have been sick too, but only with bad colds. Sorry you missed out on your fertile week :(
  • Options
    @bcooke314 Thanks :( It was very disappointing when I realized early this week that we were going to 100% miss my FW. I definitely cried and had a pity party. But at least I know where I'm at in my cycle now, and we will be all ready for next month. 

• Options
    Moved over to WTO this morning, but congrats @SLou24 and @snowbunniemel!
  • Options
    m6aguam6agua member
    edited January 2016
    Congrats @SnobunnieMel & @SLou24

@sldp123 What happens if you put dry CM in FF for CD17. I am guessing that your O is CD16 with all of that info factored in. I would recommend putting in your CM data in the future. Even if you just pay attention to the TP. No need to check internally.

@peachykeen17 Sorry about your Grandpa.

@WIFEINRALEIGH28 Yes mouth breathing can create rocky mountain temps. You could try vaginally temping.

I'm going to edit to add my wedding color photos because I want to play. Just some pics of the flowers. The girls had purple dresses and the guys had purple vest and orange ties. Sorry they are so big I can't figure out how to make them smaller.

TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options

*Lurker from WTO***

Just wanted to say congrats  @SLou24 and @SnobunnieMel!

Also that I love all your wedding colors!

....and here are mine, just because I'm obsessed with my bouquet:

• Options
    ***Lurking from WTO***
    First of all, congrats to @SLou24 and @snowbunnieme!

Second of all! I wanna play!
    Our colors were yellow, navy, and teal/turquoise!

Also, sorry, the pictures are huge. I can't figure out how to shrink them.

• Options
    @m6agua thanks for looking! I actually did try putting in dry for CD17, but it keeps my CHs there and just makes them dotted, so I took it out. Weird, right? 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    New to TB!  First time posting in TWW!

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: -2

Testing: Maybe this weekend, unless temp continues to drop.

R/R/CS: My MIL asking up about babies is getting to be too much to handle.  That mixed with the recent announcement of DH's best friend and his wife on #2 did not help either.  

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?)  Our wedding colors were navy blue, yellow and ivory. 

• Options
    @sldp123   I looked at your chart and I would say FF is right on CD 17 being O day. What time of day did you notice you were dry? Maybe you O'd early in the day and everything dried up quickly.. I've gotten CH's before on a day that I had marked as dry and it turned out to be correct because AF arrived exactly on time. So it can happen.
  • Options
    @bcooke314 that's a good point, I think it was around lunch time because I was at work. Maybe I O'd in the wee morning hours or something, which I guess would be okay because then -2 will be closer to -1, haha. At least that's what I'll tell myself.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    @SLou24 and @SnobunnieMel Congrats! H&H9!

***TW losses mentioned***

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: ED during FW

Testing: BFN yesterday, so just waiting for AF which is due to start tomorrow.

R/R/CS: Feeling depressed. February marks four years that DH and I have been TTC, and so far all we have are three losses to show for it. DH just has this laid back attitude that it will happen when its meant to. It's just so aggravating to watch everyone else have kid after kid, some even openly complaining that they didn't even want a baby.

We didn't do wedding colors.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -5, -4, -1, +1

Testing: Going to try and wait until AF is due. 

R/R/CS: This waiting game is tough!

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?):  We're not married yet. I would want my colors to be some type of purple and pink...or maybe coral.. I want to get married in Hawaii on a beach also @Lecool

• Options
    @NurseMarie9 I absolutely recommend it! Built in honeymoon, beautiful location, small gathering of family (we had 18 people come, which is about 18 more than I originally planned. We thought we were eloping! ;)), and so awesome for the budget. We got a beautiful dream wedding, with photos included for less than 5k. Wouldn't change a thing! And now we have a special place in the world to go for anniversaries. 

• Options
    @smmatt08 yesssss textures are totally my thing!  I'm so jealous of your interior design experience.  In another life, I think I would have been Joanna Gaines.
  • Options
    *lurking*

Congrats @SLou24 & @SnobunnieMel !! Wishing you both a H&H 9 months!

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Options
    MRSCORKERMRSCORKER member
    edited January 2016
    @LINDSEYRVA and @cwirth89 Those shoes seriously inspired our wedding decor. I had little pops of glitter gold throughout and I rocked the shit out of them on my honeymoon. My Aunt bought them for me as a shower gift. I had a hard time excepting them because they were so expensive but I mean, come on, how could I not?! 

Also, @LINDSEYRVA those napkins are super fun! We had personalized cocktail napkins too. I got a great deal on the knot and thought it was such a fun detail for not that much of an expense. 

Edited because of wine.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    @MRSCORKER  Love your shoes!  The gold sparkles on the heels of my Kate Spades also inspired me to add gold/champagne to our wedding colors!  Even though I only wore these for a few minutes on my wedding day before switching to flats no one could see lol.  

• Options
    Bouquets! <3 This is so fun.

• Options
    Well I want to post pictures of my bouquet!

• Options
    Congrats to the BFP's! So exciting!

I'm not a current TWW-er either but I'm loving the flower/color pics!

We did black and white with pink flowers. I loved our wedding and I love weddings in general so I love reading about/seeing yours!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O

Testing: As long as I can hold out longer than last month (DPO 7...) I'm happy 

R/R/CS: No major complaints right now...I'm ready for the snowstorm this weekend! What should I binge watch? 

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?): I guess white and blue...  I love everyone's shoes, especially @Sparty18 and @MRSCORKER

Let's see what pictures I can find... Not that I need an excuse to look through my pictures again :) Our wedding was such a beautiful day and I love reliving it...