Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?)

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
BFP #3 11/2015, CP
BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

Re: TWW Friday!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -3, O

Testing: Not before 13-14dpo

R/R/CS: My temp plummeted today, which makes me think my last three temps were more effected by my cold than I initially thought. Of course, I had to go back and look at my temp last cycle at CD 17 and it's almost identical, but that was pre-O and I was sleep deprived. Now I'm all worried that those three temps were a fluke and my temp isn't gonna stay up. Buuuuut, I had a +opk on CD13... sickness can't cause that right? I guess I'll have to wait around for a few days and see what happens.

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?) Dark purple and bright green with touches of greys and blacks for neutrals. Like so.... (this is not my wedding)

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• Options
    m6aguam6agua member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 5/5 (2TTCAL)

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing:-4,-10,+1

Testing:every day I guess. I'm crazy.

R/R/CS: I still think I'm out. But now I don't know if my LP will be shorter or back to normal. So I guess I really don't know when AF will come.

GTKY: What were your wedding colors purple (plum) and orange

eta CD/DPO
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -4, -3, -2

Testing: Maybe over the weekend if no AF

R/R/CS: @PeggyOlsonFTW I think the +OPK can give you some confidence that your O date is reasonably accurate. This is a frustrating month for temping, it's cold, it's dry, can't figure out what to set the heat at, lots of sick...pain in the butt!

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?) This sounds putrid but it was actually blue and pink - the guys were in Navy, the bridesmaids were in a pale blue and my FG was in pink (that matched the hip adornment on my dress). It worked with the nautical-ish theme (beach wedding).
  • Options
    Thanks @AndiPandi127! Like I said yesterday, you guys keep me sane!

Congrats @SnobunnieMel!

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• Options
    Congratulations @SnobunnieMel !! H&H nine months to you!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -3,-2,-1

Testing: 13 dpo

R/R/CS: nothing much just hoping my chart starts to do something a little different this month so I can go bsc and begin to think I am ktfu......again

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?)
    Another good question! We aren't married yet but I have a pinterest board loaded and ready to go! We will go with soft colours for a vintage-y feel. Like blush pink, sage, creams, lavender

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats @SnobunnieMel!  I'm so excited for you!

Month/Cycle: 4/4 (1 NTNP, 1 Benched)

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing: Sunday & Wednesday, because wine.

R/R/CS: I had some mild cramping and other possible mild PMS symptoms yesterday, which made me start to wonder if FF was right about the earlier O date.  If that's true, I'm due for AF on Monday, so we'll see I guess.  Feeling pretty out because of that.  Last TWW I was convinced that all of my PMS symptoms were pregnancy symptoms, and I'm not going to go down that road again.  I'm feeling bummed out, but proud of myself for generally keeping my shit together and staying relaxed/distracted this TWW.

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?)  I didn't exactly have colors, I guess if I had to pick it would be gray and blush.  But kind of neutral was the theme, so the decor had a lot of white, gray, beige, blush, and silver and gold.  It turned out so beautiful!
    Me (28) & DH (29)
    Married: May 2015
    BFP 1/24/16 EDD 10/4/16
    It's a boy!

• Options
    Lurking from WTO...congrats @SnobunnieMel and @SLou24. Wishing you both a H&H 9 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    sldp123sldp123 member
    edited January 2016
    Wow, good morning so far! Congrats @SnobunnieMel and @SLou24 !!

**CS welcome**

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 20/3 says FF, I think I'm 4DPO

Timing: -2 or -4,-1. Hoping I'm right because I feel a million times better about -1 than -2.

Testing: Next weekend-ish? 

R/R/CS: I know it's not a huge difference, but if anyone wants to chart stalk? I think I O'd on CD16. If I discard the temp from CD17 (slept terribly and temped early) my CHs move to CD16, but I know you aren't supposed to discard just to get your chart to look the way you want. I don't 'officially' check CM, but *tmi* I did notice I was super dry on CD17 which makes me think I had already O'd. 
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5d52ad

Non-TTC related rave is that it's Friday and we are taking a 3 day weekend because we have our new house inspection on Monday! Also excited about the possibility of being snowed in tomorrow and just doing nothing and eating snacks.

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?) We didn't have a wedding, we got married at the courthouse and I loved it. I wore a white dress and had white flowers and DH wore a blue shirt and blue/gray tie so I guess those were our colors? Haha.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 14/15

CD/DPO: 20/8

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: waiting until 10 dpo

R/R/CS: I wasn't expecting a temp rise so high this morning.

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?) Mint, teal, and gray. 

ETA: Sorry for the gigantic photos :neutral:   I couldn't figure out how to make them smaller.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/1 TTCAL2

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -5,-2,0 +

Testing plans: Broke down this morning & BFN. Was trying to hold out until tomorrow. Will probably wait until Sunday now or just test Wednesday if no AF.

R/R/CS: Mad at myself for breaking down. Had a super squinter at 9dpo the last time so had a little hope I might have something. Sigh.

GTKY: Wedding colors were burgundy and champagne/gold. It was December so needed something wintery.
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Congrats @SnobunnieMel and @SLou24 !!!

Month/Cycle:7/(3rd cycle ttcal)

CD/DPO:19/6

Timing:-4,0

Testing:12-14dpo or AF.

R/R/CS: we had the most beautiful weather yesterday. Then the temp dropped almost 40 degrees. I really really hate the cold! Although since I live in south Texas I know my idea of "cold weather" is no where near actual cold weather to everyone else.

They were white, gray, and a very light bright green. Kind of like this picture (also not my wedding)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD/DPO: 37/?

Timing: my schedule is all messed up. We went on vacation this mouth. I forgot my thermometer so I wasn't able to pin point O with bbt.

Testing: usually I start around day 36. But wacky cycles so I think I'm gonna wait for another week.

R/R/CS: feeling pretty frustrated and kind of helpless. I know I have been doing all that I can. But I think the stress is starting to wear on me. Tired of being disappointed.

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?) We had vintage style wedding. Lots of brown, tan, white, off white. The flowers were all blush pink. My grandma is a florist so we had lots of flowers everywhere.
  • Options
    Congratulations @SnobunnieMel! And fingers crossed for @SLou24

@LINDSEYRVA Just going by the temps, it could be CD30 or 31 but the CM doesn't line up at all. I'm sorry this has been a frustrating cycle for you. 

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 31/10?

Timing: Okay

Testing: Maybe tomorrow but I'm not feeling very hopeful.

R/R/CS: 3rd day of spotting and my temp plummeted almost to the coverline. I have been spotting 4-5 days before my period shows up so I am expecting it by the end of the weekend. 

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?) I guess our wedding colors were "flower colors". We had a very simple and casual wedding and didn't have a wedding party and didn't do much in the way of decorating. We did have dried wild flowers (fall wedding) and my bouquet was made of dried green hydrangea. 
  • Options
    Congrats to the "BFPers!"

Month/Cycle: 2/2 TTCAL

CD/DPO: CD 26/8 DPO

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1

Testing: Waiting for AF

R/R/CS: I'm moody.  

Not married...yet.  Dream wedding colors are pink and gold.  
  • Options
     Month/Cycle:  10/5

CD/DPO:  33/13

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing:  This morning, bfn

R/R/CS: Temp still up, but this is my first time temping for the whole TWW so I don't know what's normal for me.  This will be the longest luteal phase I've ever had, but also the shortest overall cycle I have.  Both of those are good things, right?  (Aside from getting my hopes up that I'm KTFU)  Probably be CD1 before the day is over... or maybe tomorrow.  Then off to clomid, round 3.

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?)  I did a classic red and white theme.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -5, -2, -1, +1

Testing: 1/26 on 12DPO-- still holding strong!

R/R/CS: ugh I feel like I'm getting a UTI. Of course I would... But I'm just happy to be off work this weekend!

We had a fall semi destination wedding. Our colors were burgundy and gold with some orange thrown into the bouquets and center pieces. It was gorgeous
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing: Probably 10 dpo. 

R/R/CS: My grandpa passed away last weekend. We have his funeral on saturday and I know that there will be plenty of drinking going on. Wondering if I'm crazy to test Sat. morning. I don't plan on having more than 2 drinks anyway, JIC. 

Yellow and Gray. 

Congrats to @SnobunnieMel and @SLou24!! Love all these BFPs lately! 
  • Options
    @peachykeen17 sorry about your grandpa. As far as testing, you most likely won't get a BFP at 8DPO anyway, but if it will make you feel better about having a couple of drinks, I'd say go ahead just in case. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    @SnobunnieMel & @SLou24  - Congrats!  Hope you keep getting those positives today!  :)

Month/Cycle: 
    5/6

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -4,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing: Only if AF doesn't show... although DH's birthday will fall on 12 DPO... hmmm.

R/R/CS: I am remaining hopeful this month but for some reason the days are feeling much longer.  All the BFPs in here this month are making me so happy though!  Is it odd that when I see a pregnancy announcement on FB I get jealous but when I read about a BFP on here I'm super excited?

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?)  We had mint green, shades of blush pink and champagne.  
  • Options
    @sldp123 thank you. And thats what I was thinking too. It might make me feel better just to do it and see the BFN... as crazy as that sounds. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 17/5

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: Hoping to make it to CD 23. We will see! I have short cycles so testing earlier is so tempting.

R/R/CS: I am having HUGE swings in mindset this cycle. Some days I'm full of optimism, and other days (like today) I'm like NOPE not this month or any other month!! TTC is hard :s

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?) Lots of pink/rose colors (which is weird because I'm typically not a pink person AT ALL). This is a pic from my wedding.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @PeggyOlsonFTW

I am a dirty lurker from WTO because I like weddings :) we had very similar colors!! Love the purple

Also congrats to BFPs ! Looks like a good way to start the weekend. Good luck to everyone else... :wink:

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -5, O 

Testing: none

R/R/CS: I'm with @PeggyOlsonFTW in that this cold I have is really screwing with my temps and CM. I am entering all data in FF and CH haven't been taken away so I'm going to stick with 9 DPO as opposed to WTO!

nbr: I am on a conference call and the guy leading the call keeps saying mmkay and all I can think about is Mr. Mackey from South Park!

GTKY: What were your wedding colors?
    Girls wore navy, guys wore tan, light pink flowers
  • Options

@LINDSEYRVA I love that you focused on texture instead of color! I have an interior design degree and it makes me happy when people play with textures

Congrats @SnobunnieMel and @SLou24

@murray1030 Cranberry juice ASAP!

@peachykeen17 so sorry about your grandpa  :/

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O, +1

Testing: Nope.

R/R/CS: Temp up a weensy bit more this morning. Me likey. Just hanging in there otherwise.

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? Ugh. Story. I had my mind set on lavender and red after seeing a feature in Martha Stewart Weddings with that color scheme. DH wasn't on board the idea. MIL told me it reminded her of the red hat ladies. So I reluctantly picked another color scheme: lavender and yellow. We were having a garden reception, it was going to be nice. WELL, the evening I announced that, I get a call from my soon-to-be BIL, saying that those are the colors he and his girlfriend (yes! they weren't even engaged at this point!) had picked out years ago and that I couldn't have them. What. I made enough of a fuss about the situation that DH got on board with the lavender and red, which was great, because it was what I really wanted anyway. Nothing like weddings to bring out the crazy in seemingly normal people. Here's the best part: when BIL did get married to now-SIL a year later, their colors were not anything like what I would have picked out! I wore a maroon bridesmaid dress!

Rant over. Here are two from our wedding, because this is so fun!

Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    Congrats @SnobunnieMel and @Slou24 H&H 9 months!
    @Peachykeen17 - Sorry for your loss. My grandma passed away a few months ago and it really hit me the other day. Sending you internet hugs.

Month/Cycle: 13/9

CD/DPO: 17/2dpiui

Timing: IUI and O

Testing: still going to do my best to wait until Feb 1, but we'll see when I test out the trigger shot...

R/R/CS: It's going to warm up this weekend! We haven't been in the high 20's for a few weeks, I'm excited! After typing this I realize it's pretty sad that I'm excited it's going to be 27*F...but I am!

GTKY: What were your wedding colors?
    I love all things wedding :) our colors were dark purple, much like @PeggyOlsonFTW, and silver. Does anyone else ever get the urge to put their wedding dress on and just wear it around the house?

• Options
    @emilyIRL  I feel you on the whole being told "you can't use those colors" thing. When I was looking at wedding dresses, my younger sister told me I couldn't get a lace dress because she wanted to wear a lace dress at her wedding. She was still in high school at the time. And then when she did get married, she said she doesn't like lace dresses and that she never said she wanted one! (I wasn't ever planning on wearing a lace dress anyway, but it was still frustrating.)

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing: Invalid test yesterday. Wondfos should arrive tonight, so I'll test again tomorrow.

R/R/CS: My temp finally came back down near my pre-illness temps, so it looks like I'm getting better :)

Green and purple, much like @PeggyOlsonFTW .  My favorite color is green and my husband's favorite is purple (though he is color blind so idk how he really has a favorite..), so we put them both together.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/ 9

Timing: -4, -3, +2

Testing: planning on testing in a couple of days. 

R/R/CS: VERY excited for a blizzard, not so excited for the commute next week afterwards. 

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? Wedding colors were burgundy, blush, gold, with BM in mismatched  gold dresses, GM in charcoal suits and mismatched burgundy ties. DH wore light grey tux with gold shirt studs. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats @SnobunnieMel and @SLou24!

Month/Cycle: 2/2 (after 3 NTNP)

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -4, -1, O

Testing: Meh, no plans.

R/R/CS: I just get the feeling I'm out this month. Don't know why.

GTKY: What were your wedding colors? (or if you're not married, what do you want them to be?) Navy and gold, with accents of blush and green (kind of an enchanted forest thing going). Sorry if the pic is huge, I'm on mobile. Also, we had our tables all named after fictional cities, hence "Emerald City" there on that one. I was pretty proud of that idea.

DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker