July 2015 Moms

Tips and tricks?

I just found out that LO loves bubbles! I got some at the dollar store and they've been a lifesaver. Also he loves to sit by the window and watch our puppies play outside.

What tips and tricks do you have for keeping LO occupied and happy? This leap 5 fussiness has me ready to try anything!

Re: Tips and tricks?

• Reading a book always does it for my girl. She's such a little bookworm! She turns the pages and everything. 
    Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails
  • AziaNickAziaNick member
    edited January 2016
    @kyrenora our daughter also loves books :) she always grabs for them first haha she also loves water. So we let her play with water bottles and play with water in bowls and things like that :) anything with water haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine loves anything that makes a crinkle noise. She can play with empty water bottles or empty packets of wipes for ages.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My son also loved playing with an empty water bottle! He also loves music, he starts jumping when I hold him and he hears music!
  • My LO loves to go on walks. I try and go on a long walk with her every day. If it's too cold I bring the pups over to entertain her.