2nd Trimester
Options

13 weeks 4 days gender ultrasound guesses!?!? We're curious!

2»

Re: 13 weeks 4 days gender ultrasound guesses!?!? We're curious!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is it just me? I think she might just have a sewing machine stuck up in there......?
  • Options
    ecwk said:
    I don't recall shoving a picture in anyone's face demanding anything. If you don't want to look, click back and keep scrolling. You don't have anything nice to say, click back and keep scrolling. Nothing has been demanded or shoved! Take your rude comments some place else.
    OP: guess my baby's sex. It's fun! Everyone else: No. We can't tell you and it's definitely not fun. OP: You're all rude, hormonal smartasses! Everyone else: sigh.
    Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat......

I lurk. I snark. I offer sound advice if you're not BSC. You may not like me. I'm okay with it.

• Options
    13 weeks is too early to guess, it all looks the same.  At 14 weeks, my Dr guessed that this baby would be a boy.  When we went back at 18 weeks, it was a girl. 
  • Options
    Does anyone else see a scalpel?  Like did you have surgery lately and something was left in there?
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    skruhmin said:
    Does anyone else see a scalpel?  Like did you have surgery lately and something was left in there?
    I didn't. But it does look like the kid has its arm bent, and is flipping us all off in the second picture! 

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ok I'm a little late to the party, but @SarahFoley725 that is one of my favorite commercials! They're so cute I can't stand it!!!

Also, @PhoebeJune1984 you reminded me that I hate when people ask if we're going to find out the sex or be surprised. It's a surprise now too, just an earlier surprise, frickin #%&$! So annoying. (And I <3 real housewives so your gif is also awesome.)
  • Options
    Wooooooow. When I saw this thread earlier I thought OP was joking......
    This HAS been fun!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    *Removed due to TOU Violation*
  • Options
    suchaglencocosuchaglencoco member
    edited January 2016
    @ecwk, it's definitely in my top five. My all time favorite is Chardee Macdennis.

• Options
    Gingermom15Gingermom15 member
    edited January 2016

*Removed due to TOU Violation*

Just going to put this out there you should change your screen name stranger danger is real and if it took me all of two seconds to pull up your Facebook I'm sure Internet creeps could too. And since all of your visible posts are related to your pregnancy I think you should prepare for more snark in your life because people get really tired of hearing all about your pregnancy every single day....
    **Removed for TOU Violation**

• Options
    thebigoaktreethebigoaktree member
    edited January 2016

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for a warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"