So tonight for dinner, I ate some cheddar cheese off the hard block. It had been opened before, but rewrapped in the package and some clear wrap, but it doesn't expire until April. After I ate a little piece, I noticed some white mold on the edge of the block and the end of it. I don't know if the piece that I ate had the mold or not. I am 30 weeks, and freaking out about Listeria. Does anyone know anything about this? Could this harm my baby? Then, I read that Listeria sometimes your symptoms will not show up. Please help, thank you!