January 2016 Moms

You might be 9 months pregnant if...

2»

Re: You might be 9 months pregnant if...

• Loading the player...
  • ...when the Xbox only recognizes and signs you in if you're eating. Ha ha... ha... *sobs*
  • Ljohn43 said:

Giving a urine sample at the ob has become an "interesting" experience ...

This. I was so proud because I didn't have any issues last week! That is, until I tried putting it in the little door.... They must have put new springs on it because as my urine is ALMOST on the mat, the door swings back and hits the sample out of my hand and EVERYWHERE around me! *picture 9 month pregnant women sobbing and cleaning up her own pee, it was horrible.
  • ...you stare at a piece of food your child left on the wall a week ago and still don't have the motivation to get up and clean it off.
  • cali1710 said:
    .... You take a bath and realize you might not be able to get out.
    This! I had a bath last week when my husband was at work. I tried to get out for a good ten minutes. I was seriously contemplating staying in there for the 3 hours when he would be home to get me out!
    yes! DH works evenings. I took a bath after I put DS down for bed and as soon as the water started to cool off I started to panic. It would be at least two hours until DH was home. I debated just adding more hot water and hanging out for TWO HOURS, but I really had to pee. By the time I was out of the tub most of the relaxing that I had done was null and void from the effort it took to remove myself.
  • EC2016EC2016 member
    edited January 2016

- Every single person you walk by asks you when you're due

- You are asked "how are you feeling" so many times per day that you start thinking up creative responses

- You start wondering if you were insane when you agreed to work up until the day you deliver

- Every upholstered thing you sit on is covered with a puppy pee pad just in case

- You start counting the 357 bathroom breaks a day as exercise because you need to walk to the bathroom and are winded when you get there

I'd love to hear some of the responses you've come up with for the how are you feeling question. I've gotten tired of my response of "pregnant" as a feeling when I honestly just want to scream at the next person who asks.
  • *waking your SO up in the middle of the night thinking your water broke only to have realized that you peed yourself....again.
  • EC2016 said:

...You are asked "how are you feeling" so many times per day that you start thinking up creative responses...

I'd love to hear some of the responses you've come up with for the how are you feeling question. I've gotten tired of my response of "pregnant" as a feeling when I honestly just want to scream at the next person who asks.

"Well, I'm still here."

"So far so good today"

"Very large today"

"Like I ate one too many donuts"

"Done.  Just done."

"Like a whale"

• ...you do dishes while bouncing on a stability ball.
  • @sarahbeara25 oh my god you sound so much like me right now....bahaha I think I'm scarring my husband for life. He won't come near me with a ten foot pole.