Pregnant after a Loss

Saying Goodbye, Hopefully I'll Be Back (loss mentioned)

I went in yesterday for a second ultrasound before my RE would graduate me onto my regular OB and the heartbeat was gone at 10w2d.  It was a complete shock since I had felt fine and had no symptoms of miscarrying; I knew I wasn't in the clear yet but felt really good about making it to 10 weeks.  The hurt, anger, frustration and sadness run deep and I am still trying to make sense of it all.  I know there is nothing I could have done differently and DH has been beyond supportive.  He's slowly telling the few people we had shared our pregnancy with...I am just happy I don't have to do it.  So it is good bye for now, hopefully I will be able to rejoin in the coming months but right now I can't fathom going through another loss and heartbreak.  I am hoping to miscarry naturally, but if it doesn't happen in 10-14 days I will go for a D&C.  Hoping you all have healthy pregnancies and babies! xo

Re: Saying Goodbye, Hopefully I'll Be Back (loss mentioned)

• oh honey, I'm so sorry :'(  Please be easy on yourself, we have all been there.  I wish the best of luck to you in the future.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • I am so sorry. I had a MMC this spring the waiting is terrible, please take care of yourself
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so so sorry. I know nothing anyone will say will make you feel any better. I've been there just a few weeks ago and the hurt is so so intense. I'm so happy your husband is there for you. They can make all the difference. Hugs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Creepy internet hugs here... I'm so sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself. Xx
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• So sorry for your loss.
  • This just broke my heart for you. I am so so sorry. No words will help, everyone's loss is completely different because each little miracle is unique to us. But I will say a prayer for you. Please take care of yourself.

**hugs**
  • Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this! I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. My heart goes out to you. Hugs. :( 
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• My heart is aching for you. I hate this so much. There are no words. I'm so so sorry.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am so so sorry you have to experience this again. It's cruel and unfair. My heart breaks for you. Hugs.
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this. I've experienced a mmc and it is so hard. Take your time to heal and be kind to yourself. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way!
  • Oh no! I'm so very sorry! ((Hugs)) Sending you thoughts & prayers!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. The wounds I fear will never disappear but time does good things to help heal them. My thoughts are with you and your family xx
  • I'm so sorry for your loss :(:'(