Pregnant after a Loss

Rough day

Shouldn't major morning sickness be over by now? (15+4). I felt fine and headed into work this morning. I'm a dental hygienist. I vacuumed my room and was getting my patient charts ready for the day. I started to feel like it was a little harder to breathe than normal. Then I got light headed. I went to the front desk to be with the receptionist in case I fainted or something. She was trying to talk to me and I started blacking out a little. Then I got drenched in sweat and barely made it to the restroom before puking. I had to barge in on two coworkers trying to get dressed for the day. That was fun to throw up in front of 3 people. Then I just felt like I smelled like puke. And still had to work all day. I called the nurse and she said it wasn't a big deal. Probably just low blood sugar even though I ate breakfast. After that I just wanted to be checked out to make sure baby was ok. I'm really ready to be done puking. The unisom and b6 isn't cutting it.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Rough day

• Some women experience morning sickness their entire pregnancy. These women are very special. I'm not sure how they do it.
    Mommy to an angel baby and a sweet little girl Earth side.
  • I've never made it that far but a friend of mine was sick her whole pregnancy. She lived off of preggie drops and beef jerky. I really hope it clears up for you soon!
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • That actually sounds like you had low blood pressure, with the dizziness and sweating.  I had that a few weeks ago at church, be careful moving about, it was probably because you were bent over cleaning and got up to fast.  Another lovely side effect of pregnancy.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • I had morning sickness until about 22 weeks - still taking Unisom at night to keep barfing at bay. Just started feeling better since New Years.
  • Ugh, so sorry!  I hope it ends soon!
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• With my son, I was sick constantly until about 20 weeks and was pretty sensitive to things the whole time.  I am 15 now with this baby and thought it was easing but it's back this week with a vengeance.  I've restocked my office with gingerale and I'm resigned to at least another five weeks or so of feeling sick.  On the bright side, this is doing wonders to prevent me from gaining excess weight...