July 2016 Moms
Options

Feel big already?!

Hi I'm ten weeks and I feel like I'm really big already! Any thoughts?

Re: Feel big already?!

• Options
    Check out the Hump Day Bumb Day thread (page 2, near the top, 'HDBD'). Some of the ladies on here are already showing, some of us, not so much.
  • Options
    Y0urm0mY0urm0m member
    edited December 2015
    Stop eating a ton of sodium and carbs? I'm not really sure what you're asking?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel really bloated, but not baby big.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    Yep... I am huge. I never had time to lose the weight from my previous pregnancies, so my bloat is accentuated by a nice layer of chub.
  • Options
    I feel ginormerous. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Feel big is different from actually big. Try to remember there's a loooooong way to go and appreciate the size you are now while you can still tie shoes and see pubes, so I've been told anyway.

That reminds me I need to shave.....
  • Options
    I feel big too. I had about 20 extra lbs before getting pregnant and tend to carry weight in my middle in general. With this being my second I also feel way more bloated than I did last time. I look about 5 months pregnant already with all this bloat! I figure I can either feel like crap about it or just acknowledge that it's part of pregnancy and pretend to myself that it's a baby bump so I can somewhat enjoy it. I've actually lost a few pounds being so sick, but with carbs and salty foods helping to settle my stomach I know that I'm making the bloat worse.

Ah, pregnancy. It's a beautiful time, isn't it?
  • Options
    As a girl with some chub I don't feel much different.
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    *laughs* oh just wait hun, when you start saying fuck it to things you drop on the floor and just leave it there for your spouse to pick up. Or ya, tie your shoes, or can't get out of the tub because you are as big as a whale then yes you are huge until then watch what you eat.
  • Options
    I feel huge today, even though I'm sure it's not a bump yet, it's just bloat and maybe a tiny bit of the beginning of a bump at the very bottom near my pubic bone. I looked in the mirror today and was like "blah, flab... So much flab today." Oh well, comes with the territory.
    Image result for jackson april gif baby
  • Options
    Chubby, sure. But definitely not big.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

A quick Google search shows what a 7 month belly looks like btw. I doubt any one here looks anything like this now.
  • Options
    Lol.... please refer back to this post in about 4 or so months. And every that says 'omg, I love 4, 5, 6, 7... months already'? Really, ever seen a 6 it 7 month pregnant woman?'
    @PugsandKisses I was one of the ones who said I look 5 months pregnant already, and was about to defend myself from your comment, but then I went back and looked at a picture of myself at 26 weeks pregnant with DD. Yea I concede you're right I totally do not look like that yet. I feel like it though... I do have a noticeable belly (not a bump, I know, but I am significantly bloated just in the belly area, I used to be able to suck it in and/or camouflage it with clothing but I can't anymore). It's to the point that when I have been telling people I'm pregnant they have been saying "I knew it when I saw you!" And then I make the awkward "umm yea I'm like 11 weeks that's not a baby belly" comment, and they go into a stuttering "no I meant your face, glowing..." blah blah blah. And then we all feel like shit, the end.
  • Options
    I mostly just feel really chubby. I know under my fluff there is some bumpage but most of that is me.
  • Options
    @DobbysSock oh, we can all FEEL bigger. My bloat is very much in my way at work. I have noticed that I can not grt as close as I wanted to with out it bumping the bed/stretcher (RN here). When I look down, I am like 'damn....'. Then I look from the side and I laugh at myself.
  • Options
    @DobbysSock I have been told the same thing! Second time moms here aswell and when I told a few people at work they were all like "people have been wondering....." Not congrats or anything. Made me angry and not wanting to tell anyone.
  • Options
    I'm definitely bloated, and I suppose it's pretty noticeable at times. My husband's grandmother told me I look really big for 12 weeks. I just said "I guess I'm just fat." Probably made her feel awkward, but what did she want me to say after making that comment?! I don't understand why some people say the things they do.
  • Options
    I felt big for a while but at week 14 my bloat started to go away and it left me in the awkward is she pregnant or just fat stage again.
  • Options
    OP, I feel the same way. I'm 13 weeks, but my belly sticks out farther than my boobs and I can't zip, or button, any of my jeans anymore.