JJ Cole Diaper Bag — The Bump
June 2016 Moms

JJ Cole Diaper Bag

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a JJ Cole diaper bag?  If so do you like it, or will you be getting something else?  They looked nice online but I have not seen one in person. 

Re: JJ Cole Diaper Bag

• I had a JJ Cole Caprice with my DD, and it was great. I used it for 18 months, and it still looks new. Good durability, and a good number of pockets (particularly the designated bottle pockets). I had no issues with it.

This time I purchased the larger Skip Hop Duet, simply because I will be hauling stuff for two kids now - and I wanted something that looked more like a purse than a diaper bag.

Stephanier99
  • I also have a Caprice; I've been using it since DD2 was born almost 3 years ago. It's still in great condition, except that DH caught the handles on a door last week and ripped one. Sigh. I'll probably be buying another JJ Cole this time around because of how happy I've been with it.

Stephanier99
  • I vote why have just one? :) I think I have about 8 diaper bags. Different bags serve different purposes. Some fit the stroller better or are better for short trips. Mine got smaller as baby got older. 
    Stephanier99marriedtoadutchmanNicknShan
  • I really want a Bushka bag!!  DH thinks it dumb to spend $200 on a diaper bag though :(  I will probably end up with a cheap one from Target....lol first world problems huh ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• vulpinivulpini
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    edited December 2015
    I have the Satchel from when DS was born. The handles broke/ripped out after about 15 months of daily use and the zipper pull on one of the little front pockets broke off and got lost after a year or so. I can still use the big shoulder strap it came with instead of the cute now broken purse handles though, so I don't plan to replace it just yet. I'll see if I might want to use a backpack after baby is here and I have a better idea of what life with a baby and toddler is like.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have a jj cole backpack diaper bag and I love it! It fits everything I need and it keeps my arms free!
  • I love my petunia pickle bottom diaper bag. I can wear it as a bag or a backpack.   They always have good closeout sales throughout the year, as they can be expensive.  Just thought I would throw that this one out, if people haven't heard of them. 
    almostpriceless
  • I had one from my registry from my first. The one I had - the swag bag, or something like that, didn't fit very much. It looked a lot bigger than it was and the shape was not very convenient. I just recently got a JuJu Be BFF and I absolutely love it! It is so spacious and the ability to wear as a back pack has been so crucial when running around with two kids. I highly recommend it.
    DS1 5-18-2012
    DS2 5-18-2014
    DD1 EDD 6-21-2016

babysizercom pregnancy ticker
  • I have one that I registered for from babies r us before I had our first and was not a fan :# honestly I have never used a diaper bag, my regular purse with extra pockets always worked great! Especially if you plan on breastfeeding! :)
  • Thanks everyone! 

• Late to the party but I want to second a bag that converts to a backpack. Hands totally free and no issues with the bag swinging down as you bend over and then whipping your kid in the face. Not that that's happened to me... Ummm.
    BPaisleyStephanier99vulpinilittle_bren
  • I love my petunia picklebottom for when we are on vacation and I can use as a backpack. I don't like it normally though, it's very heavy and difficult to get things out in a hurry since it's so tight and compact. I ended up using a Thirty One bag that is open and has lots of pockets. I think I'm going to do that again this time.
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Stephanier99