Pregnant after a Loss

Happy new year!

Hi ladies! Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year! Have fun and be safe!

I don't usually do New Years resolutions, but this year I am. I want to work on my parenting skills. I need more patience!! Is anyone else making a resolution this year?? I always love to hear other people's :)

Re: Happy new year!

• Happy New Year!! Hope everyone has a safe one! I don't have a resolution this year but I can certainly afford to be more patient with my 4yo so maybe I'll jump on the patience resolution!
  • Happy New Year!!  I don't really do resolutions, one more thing to worry about, last year it was to lose weight which I was doing great at until I got pregnant, after April I think it will still be to lose weight ha ha.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy New Year! I know times are changing for me when the best way to wake up in 2016 is hearing "mommy I need to make a pee pee in the grown up potty!" Potty training success! Lol! I made a simple resolution this year to take atleast one small business class to further my business... Way out of my element but I need it to grow professionally. Patience is a hard one! I'm trying to teach my 2.5 year old to have more patience!