April 2016 Moms
Options

Favorite Item on Registry?

Hi Ladies! I'm excited to begin my registry and I am super pumped for all of the cute baby things! There's so many new gadgets and gizmos out there, I was wondering, what on your registry are you the most excited about? 
C + N 8.3.13
Baby due April 6! 

Re: Favorite Item on Registry?

• Options
    Since we are having a girl, I've tried really hard not to register for too many cute things... Just the essentials. Because I KNOW everyone will be buying some sort of pink tutu glitter nonsense instead of the things we actually need/want. That being said... I registered for these stinking adorable drool bibs:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014QP9B7C?colid=1X8HSAT0TQAHP&coliid=I326MW4K8QXYGN&redirect=true&ref_=br_it_dp_o_nS_ttl

I just think they are so cute and I can just picture our baby girl sporting them with a onesie and some baby jeans. TOO CUTE!
  • Options
    @allaire314 cuuuuuuuuuuuute.

My favorite baby product is the rock n' play. Not necessarily exciting and cute, but a space and sanity saver. I'm also looking forward to getting myself some new A+A blankets - love.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A&A swaddlers blankets and dream blanket. I'm getting a bum brush for this one, as well as the Graco brand rock n play. For me, I'm hoping to make more cloth pads, as they were way more comfortable than wearing disposable pads for 6 wks 24/7.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Beyond the Britax car seat and stroller, probably the Aden+Anais swadders or baby K'tan wrap.
  • Options
    Awesome baby carrier... think we're going to go with the Lillebaby. We already have almost everything since this is boy #2.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    We didn't register for much as we already have most of our big items from the first go around. With that being said I'm excited for the new rock n play that actually rocks itself! (An essential feature worth the extra $$ in my opinion) and a new breastfeeding cover that's way larger than my last and doubles to look like a trendy scarf or wrap when not bfing
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    Is it safe to admit I'm developing a cloth diaper obsession? Like for real... They are the cutest damn things ever, and totally my favorite on my registry!
  • Options
    Since this is baby number 2, our registry is just there for the completion discount and currently has 7 things on it. That said, I'm planning to make a Moses basket to have right next to our bed.
    Anniversary 
  • Options
    My favorite thing on my registry is either my
    Pack n play or my travel system. Even if we don't get it through the baby shower, I am so excited to get it with the discount after the fact!
  • Options
    I had never heard of A&A before! SO CUTE!!! Definitely throwing some of that in there! 
    C + N 8.3.13
    Baby due April 6! 
  • Options
    A&A swaddlers blankets and dream blanket. I'm getting a bum brush for this one, as well as the Graco brand rock n play. For me, I'm hoping to make more cloth pads, as they were way more comfortable than wearing disposable pads for 6 wks 24/7.
    I had to google this. Is it worth the effort? Why not just use a finger? Totally clueless over here. lol
  • Options
    There's so much neat stuff that wasn't around when DS1 was born twelve years ago. I'm looking forward to the baby bath with the mesh hammock insert for newborns. I also registered for an expensive travel system, but I don't expect anyone to buy it. I guess I'm most excited for the completion discount. 
      BabyFruit Ticker      image 
  • Options
    Completion discounts are basically what I live for... we got 10% off our crib at Pottery Barn, even though I'm fairly certain we are never sharing that registry with anyone. I find it hard to ask for things over like $100.... 
    C + N 8.3.13
    Baby due April 6! 
  • Options
    I find that if people see you want some big ticket items, they may just get you a gift card to that store... you get the completion discount AND get to use a gift card toward some of the cost. Double win!
  • Options
    @AK118 that's something I hadn't thought of, maybe we will re-think at least a few of the bigger items... 
    C + N 8.3.13
    Baby due April 6! 
  • Options
    @AK118 ditto to that and also sometimes friends or coworkers will go in together on one bigger gift. We got one of our coworkers the stroller she registered for; with enough people it ended up being about $20 pp. I did the same thing with a group of friends and we bought our girlfriend the pack and play they wanted. Wouldn't mind if people did that for me! :)

• Options
    My brother bought us our BOB jogging stroller - we had it on the registry more so that we could buy it with gift cards after the fact. But my husband and I are both runners and my brother wanted to get us something "better than all the other gifts"
    ~~When you wish upon a star ~~