November 2015 Moms
Options

Target brand diapers stick to LO

I've been using target brand diapers and I've found if LO poops and I don't change him immediately, the diaper sticks to his privates! And when I remove it, he screams and it left a red mark! :( I'm pretty ticked about this. obviously I'll be switching brands, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has this problem??

Re: Target brand diapers stick to LO

• Options
    Never heard of that. Smear Vaseline on the diaper and that'll prevent it from sticking.
  • Options
    I have had that problem with a few diapers. I think it's the consistency of the poop not so much the diaper as it happened with Pampers too. If it looks like it's sticking I get a warm wet cloth to help release it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with PP. I've had this happen with pampers and huggies too, and I think it's more the poo consistency.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I found pampers does this too. I just make sure to change him right away.
  • Options
    Never had that problem I actually love Target brand but I usually use Pampers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! The reason I figured it was target brand was because it never happened with luvs. I usually change him right away but sometimes he will wake up with a dirty diaper from a nap and that's usually when it happens or if he goes in the car and we have a few minutes until we are gone yet. Will try the warm wash cloth and Vaseline is a great idea! Thanks again!
  • Options
    Happened to me quite a few times with the pampers swaddlers, but never other brands