Pregnant after a Loss

Anyone else have a wiggly little one?

I'm not a big fan of my birth month board so I figured I'd post here. (You ladies are much more enjoyable!)
So... I'm carrying a little wiggly guy! It's such a comforting feeling even if he wiggles all night long! My daughter never woke me up by kicking, she was more active during the day. But that is not the case with this boy! Happy holidays to all of you mamas!!!

Re: Anyone else have a wiggly little one?

• My little girl is a wiggle worm, but she doesn't wake me up at night, even though I know she is trying ha ha.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Yes!!! I love it. He is kicking as we speak. He may have played all night but i am not complaining!! This is my first time experiencing it and with my previous losses i am just soaking it in. I just stare at my stomach and watch it jump. I always thought i would be a miserable pregnant lady but other than anxiety and the sickness in the begining i am really enjoying it. I guess i am just grateful to be pregnant. Just over 16 weeks to go @Plleriti1!
  • Loading the player...
  • I swear this little guy never sleeps!! All day everyday he is jumping and turning and kicking. Hardly ever felt movement with my last pregnancy that ended at 28 weeks so this is deffinitely new to me !
  • I love it! It's so special. Definitely something I missed feeling after I had my daughter. Baby even kicked Daddy and daughter yesterday! I'm just hoping he's not giving me a glimpse of his sleep habits! Lol!
  • Yes definitely have a wiggly little girl in there! So much so that on days I don't feel her as much I get SUPER paranoid. She's been quiet today... But usually really gets going at night. How far along are you again @Plleriti1 ??

• Thursday I'll be 24 weeks. Time is absolutely flying! I even started the dreaded task of cleaning out our 3rd bedroom to get it ready for baby. But my back isn't too happy about that! How many weeks are you @spatter1, @bntfroggie and @kwrightnb?
  • I'm 27wks tomorrow.  Third Trimester OMG!!!
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • 23 weeks tomorrow!

• I can't wait to be where you ladies are. Only almost 12 weeks here. Can't wait to feel the baby move, I think that's the best part! For now I have to settle seeing the baby move on ultrasound :)
  • Mine's a wiggly puncher too! I feel like if I rest my hand on my belly when reading or texting on phone, she punches that particular point. Don't know if it's coincidence or intentional :) waiting to see her again tomorrow. @Plleriti1 I agree about our birth month club being less welcoming than this board.
  • We had a dance party from 1-2am last night. Gives new meaning to "belly dancing", hahaha!
    BFP #3: 9/1/2015, EDD: 5/10/2016
    BFP #2: 10/8/14, EDD: 6/22/15, MC: 11/13/14 (D&C)
    BFP #1: 2/4/2014, EDD: 10/9/2014, MMC: 3/4/2014 (D&C)
    Married my Best Friend: 10/10/2009
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Anniversary

Visit The Nest

• I have an anterior placenta and so am still feeling almost no movement :(
  • spatter1spatter1 member
    edited January 2016
    @Plleriti1 @Skydance I feel like we are in the same BMB. It is super active... And cliquey at times. I'm always a little nervous before posting something! Never know the reaction you're going to get.

ETA @rachrobertson 35 weeks!!! Go girl!!! It is so fun seeing ladies on this board making it this far. Keeps the hope alive:) hope you are feeling well and hanging in there!