July 2015 Moms
Options

High chairs

We started looking for high chairs since we are starting solids now. Do you have a chair you love (or hate)? I'm leaning towards the Blossom, but wanted to check with you ladies first.

Re: High chairs

• Options
    We got the fisher price one that attaches to s regular chair and converts into a toddler seat. I love it so far!

BabyFetus Ticker 
    Little dude will be here before we know it!

• Options
    This is what we have. She can play with the toys while I get the food ready. We don't actually have a chair to attach it to right now, so we place it on the floor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a Graco one. Can't remember the name. I like it but it's kind of big. The tray is big so lots of room and it's easy to get on and off.
  • Options
    Love the graco blossom! There are so many different options with it! I love that i can use the full seat at home, take the booster part to travel with and it will grow with him. So easy to clean too!
  • Options
    We are currently using the bumbo multi, It is versatile and can attach to any chair, we take it into restaurants and use it on the floor and put it on our tables at home as well. 
  • Options
    n3na94n3na94 member
    edited January 2016
    I have the Graco duo diner and I love it!! You can incline the seat and adjust it for every stage and as he grows!
  • Options
    We have the Fisher price one that lizzypoo has. It works great and stores nicely. Our apartment is small. I would also look at those chairs that hook onto the table.
  • Options
    n3na94 said:

I have the Graco duo diner and I love it!! You can invoke the seat and adjust it for every stage and as he grows!

Yes! This is the one I have. I really like it. It works great for my LO.
  • Options
    We just got the Graco SimpleSwitch. Can't beat the price, and 2 day shipping if you have Prime. Nice big tray, seat has 3 or 4 recline positions. And legs come off when you want to use it as a booster seat. The only drawback is it isn't foldable, if that's important.

• Options
    We have the Blossom. Love it!
  • Options
    We have the graco duodiner also. Love it!
  • Options
    We have the boon high chair. Works great and easy to clean. My mom has a fisher price one that attaches to her chair and I like that too. It almost looks like he's going to outgrow it soon though.