July 2016 Moms
Options

Goodbye sweet baby

Today we found out that we lost our baby. I was supposed to be 9weeks 6 days but only measured to 8 weeks 3 days. I dont understand why it was taken from us since we had so much love for it already. This is the worst kind of grief imaginable. I wish everyone the best of luck with their babies and want none of you have to feel this much hurt.

The doctors always tell you it wasnt your fault, but thats so hard to believe when its your body that failed your child.

I hope you all have beautiful, healthy babies. Thank you in advance for your support.

Re: Goodbye sweet baby

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please don't be to hard in your self.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't offer anything that will console you, but please know that you are that sweet baby's mama forever and ever and I strongly believe that somehow your love was felt by your child. I am so sorry for your loss and you are in my thoughts.
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry. Not that any miscarriage is worse/easier, but a missed miscarriage is truly terrible. Give yourself time to grieve. I hope you have your take home baby soon!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Please be kind to yourself. My thoughts are with you.
  • Options
    My thoughts are with you as you heal through this. *hugs*
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry for yourself. My thoughts and prayers are with you! Remember to be kind to yourself and to take time to grieve and heal! May you get your special rainbow baby soon!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry our worst fear has sadly come true for you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. Try not to think of it as your body failing your baby. I had a missed miscarriage as well (after I had seen a heartbeat) and my doctor said it is usually a chromosomal issue. It's such an emotionally painful thing to go through, but he described it as a positive thing that the body can stop a pregnancy that could have gone terribly wrong. I'm not sure if that will be a comfort to you, but it was for me. Rather than blaming my body, I was thankful that I didn't go on to deliver a child that may not have survived. It's hard no matter what, but please don't blame yourself. Talking to other women on the miscarriage board really helped me. Hugs to you. Take care of yourself.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Options
    I'm so sorry. Prayers for you.
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry. Be kind to yourself.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    So very sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for you loss. Most first trimester losses have nothing to do with what you did, or did not do but something to do with the baby. Nor is it that you did not want or love the baby enough.
    Sometimes it just happens.

Please take care if your self.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :(
  • Options
    I'm so sorry
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss!
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss. Take care.
  • Options
    I am incredibly sorry for your loss. It definitely is an awful thing to feel, but know that it truly is not your fault. There is nothing you could've done differently in the first trimester. Despite that, I understand the feeling that your body has failed in someway. I've been there myself multiple times. I hope that you go gently on yourself and take the time that you need to grieve. There is no right or wrong in the situations and emotions will wax and wane. Take the time that you need to heal and know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry- thoughts and prayers to you
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and your DH.
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this.  We're all here for you if you need us.  Please take care of yourself and know you're not alone.  Sending hugs your way!
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss. Have faith in god.
  • Options
    Please take care of your self. It's not your fault! I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss
  • Options
    I'm so sorry
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss :'(
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your DH during this very difficult time.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this.  :-(   Sending love.  
    09/12/14 BFP (EDD 5/15/15) 
    10/06/14 US #1 showing baby at 6W1D w/ no HB (rather than 8W4D)
    10/13/14 US #2 confirming miscarriage 
    10/28/14   800mg oral cytotec (very good experience)  

• Options
    I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself.
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss!!
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.