July 2015 Moms

I'm prego! shocked, happy and a lil sad

Can't believe it. Found out on Christmas Eve. Realized I was 10 days late on my period and have taken 3 tests. Wow! I am so excited to expand my family.. I always wanted more than 1 child...I just cant believe it will happen so soon. We planned to start trying again the middle of next year lol. A small part of me is sad that my time with DD as just the 3 of us will be cut short. I hope these are normal feelings??

Re: I'm prego! shocked, happy and a lil sad

• First of all congratulations!!!! Ours are just under 18 months apart. I love it and wanted them close, but yes totally normal feelings you are having. Even though we planned DS2, there were days when I wasn't sure how I was going to love another child as much as I loved DS1. But...in the end you do!!!! I can't imagine our life without DS2 now and I've never felt like I had a hard time bonding with him (I had those fears). I do have to make sure I set aside time for DS1 because I have been pumping (takes up so much time) since DS2 was 4 weeks old and sometimes I feel like I don't spend enough 1:1 time with him. You will do great momma!!! Again, congratulations :smiley: soak up all the 1:1 time now, but having 2 babies in your arms is absolutely the best gift in this world!!!!
  • Congratulations!!! Children are a huge blessing!! Don't worry mama you will do great and most importantly your little one will have a little sister or brother !! o:) God's timing is perfect! Keep us updated!!! ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much ladies! I really needed to hear your encouragement. I am becoming less anxious and scared everyday. Thank u!!
  • Congratulations! I am so happy for you!! You will do great and everything will work out perfectly. We want ours close together too. Planned on trying for #2 when DS is over a year old. But who are we kidding when it's supposed to it will. And since we opted for me not to go on birth control and we don't use condoms it might happen sooner. We are going with whatever God has planned for us.
  • CONGRATS!!! That is such a blessing.
  • Congratulations!!!  Amazing Christmas gift!  You will do great.  They will be best friends when they are older.  Keep us updated on your pregnancy!!
  • Congrats! If I had my way we would be planning number two as well but hubby isn't on board yet. Keep us updated!
  • Congratulation!!!!!
  • Congrats to both of u ! @LacieMac and @audi681
  • Wow congrats, that is such a blessing to overcome so many obstacles and become pregnant! @audi681
  • audi681 said:

@LacieMac

My husband and I conceived via IVF after a few failed attempts. I lost an ovary through the IVF process. We were told he was sterile from chemo in 2011. We were told we couldn't have a baby naturally. Our IVF baby was born July 3rd.

I got a period in December. This past Friday, spotting. Saturday, spotting. Sunday & Monday, nothing. Today, 4 positive pregnancy tests. Woah. I am in shock. Here we go again!

Congratulations mama!!!! God is so good and I know this will be a beautiful blessing and addition to your family!! Please keep us updated!!!! God bless!! :blush:
  • Such a blessing!!! Congrats!!
  • P
    audi681 said:

@LacieMac

My husband and I conceived via IVF after a few failed attempts. I lost an ovary through the IVF process. We were told he was sterile from chemo in 2011. We were told we couldn't have a baby naturally. Our IVF baby was born July 3rd.

I got a period in December. This past Friday, spotting. Saturday, spotting. Sunday & Monday, nothing. Today, 4 positive pregnancy tests. Woah. I am in shock. Here we go again!

Wow what a wonderful blessing! Congrats to you and your hubby. My DH was born July 22nd and my due date for this LO is August 22 :) I was told before my DD I probably wouldn't be able to conceive. Looks like God had other plans for us ;)
  • Congratulation!!!!
  • Thank you, Ladies!