Pregnant after a Loss

Flying at 7w

This isn't really a question as it is just me needing to express my thoughts. I have had 2 mc this past year, both before 8 weeks. Now I'm on progesterone and baby aspirin. I'm 4w5d. My first appt is 9w. I had a trip planned for me and my dad to LA just for 2 days and I will be 7w1d when we fly out. I've researched the heck out of this obviously and talked to my doctors office. They say there is no risk first tri, they just don't want you flying at 35plus weeks. They recommend getting up and walking to the bathroom every hour (which I'll prob need anyway) but no real concerns. I'm going on with the "mini" trip. I feel like whatever is going to happen with this pregnancy is going to happen. And this will give me something to focus on besides the agony of waiting another 4weeks for my first appt. I may ask for a pat down through security just because I've read that you can for piece of mind but my doctors office said that wasn't necessary either. That there isn't enough radiation in those machines to harm baby. Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and that Santa left all of us with sticky baby dust

Re: Flying at 7w

• You're right. Whatever is going to happen with this pregnancy will happen whether you fly or not. It took me a long time and 3 losses to get to that point. I was doing everything I possibly could the "right" way and I was still having losses. And I think that's why it's so frustrating. It's totally out of our hands. I hope you have a great time on your trip!! Try not to worry too much. Yeah right. Lol
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @AprilV421 please don't use baby dust. There are lots of loss moms on TB who had to cremate their babies - baby dust is not something we should wish on anyone.
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards: