May 2016 Moms

After Christmas Sales

A place for PSAs about steals, deals, or stock-up opportunities for those still looking to buy for baby, themselves, next year, etc.

Re: After Christmas Sales

• Gap factory has an extra 40% off of clearance, enter code "stockup" at checkout. Free shipping with $50 purchase.

Children's Place has an extra 30% off all prices (clearance included), enter "winter30" at checkout. Free shipping on all orders.
  • Loading the player...
  • Team Green helps stop the over-buying!  go team!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mama to Three Girls: 
    Twins born March 2014 at 26 weeks due to preterm labor
    and our 37weeker born May 9th, 2016!

• Another one: Code "Jackpot" at Old Navy for 40% off of clearance. It makes the baby and toddler winter coats $9-15, depending on the style and the snow pants $9. They also do free shipping with $50 purchase like gap. (Also, for those estimating sizes ahead, I've had lots of luck using the WHO 0-24mo chart and the CDC toddler chart.)
  • Target has 30% off some clothing (lots of basic onsie sets) and then additional 20% off with Cartwheel.
  • Burlington Coat Factory has a furniture set for 299.  Two in one crib, toddler crib rail, dresser, changing table, and hamper.  We put it on lay a way today. 

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Motherhood Maternity has clearance items buy one get one $5. I got a LOT of stuff, as they have marked quite a bit down. They also have buy one get one half off leggings and bras.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• We went to tjmAxx. I got a hamper for the nursery, a book for baby and his/her first toy!

cat fail animated GIF

• Motherhood Maternity has clearance items buy one get one $5. I got a LOT of stuff, as they have marked quite a bit down. They also have buy one get one half off leggings and bras.

Our Motherhood is tiny so not much there. I did get buy one get one free on long sleeve t-shirts.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Kohls is 60-70% off .... Found some sweet deals on baby clothes and the clearance page on buybuybaby.com has some cool
    Stuff
  • I just bought three maternity workout shirts and a maternity swim suit for $30 on target.com with the extra 20% off clearance. I would be pumped if even one of the shirts works out! So cheap!
    Baby # 1: BFP 10/26/12: Baby girl born 7/1/13
    Baby #2: BFP 9/2/15: EDD 5/15/16
  • Zulilly has over 20 pages of baby things at "blow-out cost". Not sure if its site wide, but I also go free shipping.

cat fail animated GIF

Also when you shop there they offer to sign you up for a magazine subscription that's only like a one time 3 dollar charge. I've been getting the family and parent magazines and they come with some awesome coupons!! Today mine came with promo codes for nursing covers, car seat cover, baby leggings, books and a baby carrier. All you pay is shipping. Also sends manufacturers coupons for grocery items, etc. so worth it.
  • Old Navy! Entire store up to 75% off plus an additional 40% off clearance taken At the register! Got some maternity clothes today! Sweaters and tops. 9 of them and spent $50!
  • Babies r us have 50% off sale clothes in store

cat fail animated GIF

• If you can, check out Old Navy in store!! I found random maternity items, including long sleeve tops, tanks, dresses & shorts, some coming out to be only 0.28!!!! I think I got at least 20 pieces of clothing for about ~$25! So excited right now  <3
  • Target has a cartwheel offer for an additional 20% off clearance clothing, shoes and accessories. I bought a few outfits, bibs, hats, socks etc. Also, the have a bunch of markdowns on gear-strollers, carseats, pack-n-play, highchairs etc. We picked up a Graco pack-n-play for 50% off. 
  • swaters14 said:
    If you can, check out Old Navy in store!! I found random maternity items, including long sleeve tops, tanks, dresses & shorts, some coming out to be only 0.28!!!! I think I got at least 20 pieces of clothing for about ~$25! So excited right now  <3

Online is 40% off clearance, I just picked up some things as well!
    Baby # 1: BFP 10/26/12: Baby girl born 7/1/13
    Baby #2: BFP 9/2/15: EDD 5/15/16
  • VS semi annual sale is on! My favorite larger-cup bra is on sale online and I'm excited! (Perfect shape t-shirt bra is awesome for DDDs!)
  • Destination Maternity is having a clearance sale with buy one clearance item, get the second for $5.  They're also offering free shipping.  I just ordered two dresses for less than $30!  
  • swflJD said:

Destination Maternity is having a clearance sale with buy one clearance item, get the second for $5.  They're also offering free shipping.  I just ordered two dresses for less than $30!  

Such a good sale! I was there yesterday and got a Splendid shirt for $5 with my pair of jeans that I bought