September 2016 Moms
Options

Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Options
    @AnnaS930 i was not on the Dec14 board because my due date was actually Jan15...I have a feeling this one will actually be born in August and not Sept...so i'm hanging out on both boards for now and waiting for my appointment next week to get a due date...when are you due?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @erinmari86 - can't remember what I had written in my original post to you. I was due with my son Dec 3, 2014 and he showed up on 12/13/14. My calculations put this little one around 9/6 but I haven't had an appointment yet so we will find out soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! I am 29 and this is my second pregnancy. I have a little boy who will be 5 in June. I was a member of the June 2011 board and loved the community we had. We had hoped to have another summer baby to accommodate our teaching schedules, but due to some complications with my IUD it took us longer to start trying than we had hoped.
  • Options
    Yay @noelani42, hello! Terrible weather as of late, yea? 

• Options
    Hi there. I'm 29 and have a DS born in January 2015. I was active on the Jan15 BMB here until a lot of us moved to FB. I got my BFP on 1/5 at 10DPO and my EDD is 9/17. DH is 32 and we live in NC

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
    DS born 1/8/2015
    BFP 1/5/2016   EDD 9/17/2016

• Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Alana, from VA. It was faint, but I finally got a BFP this morning! My EDD is September 21, making me about 5 weeks today. My husband and I have been TTC off and on since 2008, with 2 losses. I had an abdominal myomectomy in April of last year to remove a sizable fibroid, and the Dr said I may have improved chances this go round. Met with one of my Drs last Monday because I was convinced I had been consistently having poor O with with a super short literal phase. To my surprise AF never showed! I'm nervous but excited, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you ladies better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Heather and I'm 32. I got my BFP last Tuesday (on my birthday! Best present ever!) My EDD is sept 24th. This is my 5th baby! I have 3 daughters 9,7,and 3 and one little boy he's 6. We live in Wisconsin. I'm new to this site, but used something similar with my last pregnancy and made a lot of great friendships, hoping to do the same this pregnancy too!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I'm Madison, and this is baby#4 (and final!) for us. My husband and I have an almost 7yo DD, almost 5yo DS, and almost 2yo DD. I'm 27 and he is 32, and we live on the East Coast of Canada. Looking forward to getting to know all of you. ☺️
    Wife to A; Mama to C (2009), N (2011), H (2014) & baby F due 09/16/16
  • Options
    Hello All! I received my BFP on 1/12 and then I've had two blood test since and my numbers are almost tripling! Such a receive since I've had two chemicals in the past few months. This is our first and we are really excited!!! We have our first ultrasound on 1/26. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hello!!!

Wow I'm here! I got a BFP monday and was shocked! DH and I just went off of the pill back in November, and I hadn't really even had a "real" cycle yet. I had some spotting around Christmas, but had negative tests all the way through the 7th and figured I was out! It took me 4 years to get preggo with #1, I totally didn't expect this at all! I had actually made an OB appointment about possibly getting some Provera to start an actual cycle...so I'm not sure at all when I ovulated, unless the spotting around Christmas was ovulation? I was so SHOCKED to get a BFP!

I just know I'm due sometime between September 1st and October 1st, so I'm just gowing with September 17th for fun. My first appointment with the OB is the 28th. 

Photobucket Amanda: 35 | DH: 31 | DD: 3 | Expecting #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, I'm 37yrs. in a few days and a SAHM to 2 beautiful kids.  This baby is due 9/20/16 but I'll probably be earlier since I will need another c-section.  I've had 2 M/C's including one this past September 2015 at 7wks.  We were really surprised with the BFP!  I always enjoy being on thebump with each pregnancy :-) 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    BFP this morning :)
    This is baby #5. EDD September 19th.
    Live in the midwest and I am a SAHM.

• Options
    Hello my name is Sarah. First pregnancy 4 weeks 1 day. Pretty nervous but also very excited.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Leah. I've been married 11 1/2 years and this will be our first baby. I'm so excited!
  • Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Andrea, 31, hubby is 38 and we are having our first child together. He has a 12 year old from a previous relationship who lives with us.

We are very excited, I am currently 6w4d and very anxious for the first ultrasound scheduled for 2/1.

<3
  • Options
    Hi ladies!! So excited to be here :) we just found out that we are pregnant with our 2nd baby a few days ago. Our estimated due date is September 22. I was part of a Birth Club for my 1st pregnancy and it was such a great support system. I am actually still close with a lot of those ladies even after a few years have gone by. Looking forward to sharing this incredible journey with all of you and getting to know you!
  • Options
    Excited to join this community! Second time mom with a 16 month old. Still breastfeeding him twice a day. Based on LMP, due 9/7 but I'm thinking probably later because I have long cycles. First OB appointment today, super excited to meet the LO #2 for the first time!
  • Options
    *losses mentioned

Hi everyone, I am excited but shocked to be part of the Sept '16 group. We started TTC in 2013 and had 2 m/c in Feb and Sept of 2013 then did an IVF ICSI cycle Oct 2013 and had our daughter July 2014. Since then we have tried 2 more IVF ICSI cycles which did not work out and had nothing frozen so we're on the verge of calling it quits. Well to my surprise I had a BFP a few days ago and here I am! Hoping to stick around!
  • Options
    Hello everyone!  I just found out I am pregnant with Baby #3 on Monday!  It was a huge shock and definitely not in our plan for right now, but I'm (a few days later) starting to get excited.  I have two little girls, 5 and 2 1/2.  Excited to see what this bundle of joy brings.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm 29 & pregnant with baby number 4!
    my youngest boy will be 18 months on the 25th
    my main chick is 6 & my first born boy is 10.
    This is my fiance & I's second child and he has a child from a previous relationship...so it's safe to say this will be the addition that completes our family!
  • Options
    Hello everyone!! I am super excited to be on here. I got married in May 2015 and just got my first BFP last Friday, which puts me at about 5w this week. I have been so nervous because this is my first pregnancy so I have been taking multiple tests to be sure. I have my first doctors appt on Feb. 10 and I can't stand the waiting! I believe my EDD is 9/19. This is all completely new to me so I really appreciate everyone's posts and questions, I have been learning so much already. Good luck to everyone!  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    pilotswifeypilotswifey member
    edited January 2016
    *Loss mentioned*

Hi Everyone!!
    I got my BFP on Monday night and couldn't believe my eyes. My DH and I have been TTC for over 18  months, and have had two medicated IUIs. We were going to try one more, then go to IVF. We decided to take last month OFF the fertility treatments, and BLAMMO! 

My husband is a commercial pilot, so he is gone a lot. I feel like a single mom frequently. I hope I can handle two little ones!

I have one little dude who will be three at the end of May. I had a MMC in June, so I'm super scared. We want this baby so badly.

EDD is Sept. 27, so fingers super crossed for a sticky baby! Good luck everyone! I hope everyone has a H&H 9 months :)
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Hi everyone.

I am Theresa. My husband and I have been married since August 2014 and this will be our first baby (we weren't actively trying, but I guess that's life). Still very early on at about 4 weeks, so trying not to get too excited until first appointment.
  • Options
    Hi everyone :)
    I hope I'm in the right place! This is all so new to me. Husband and I are 6 weeks and 1 day along-due 9/15/16, and are so so excited about our little biscuit. I have so many questions and concerns! Nobody tells you about how scary it is waiting to make sure it's a "viable pregnancy". How do we manage the worry?
  • Options
    Hi everyone :) We found out January 9th that we are expecting our first baby!!! We just got married November 28th which was also my ovulation day. With our honeymoon we didn't want to have a little Apple seed, so we were careful. Christmas was my Oday too, here we are! EDD is September 17, based on LMP. I have UD and with this being my first pregnancy I am a worried mess as to not knowing how my body will handle this. We couldn't be happier and I am so excited to share this journey with y'all!!
  • Options
    LakeMichLadyLakeMichLady member
    edited January 2016

Hello All!! I am 30, my husband is 42. We have been trying for over a year so this BFP was quite a surprise and we are very excited. Our EDD is 9/11/2016 (my best friend's birthday!!). We have been married since October 2013, and together since 2009! We have 3 fur babies, two German Shepherds and a Maltipoo!

• Options
    Hello everyone!

I am 28 and DH is 36. This will be our first baby and we couldn't more excited! We have been through the ringer with infertility (IVF, testicular biopsies) - we started trying around the time we got married in June 2014. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw "pregnant" show up on the digital hpt! Then pregnancy confirmed with beta yesterday at the RE's office. Really really hoping everything goes smoothly!
  • Options
    Hi everyone!!
    I am 27 and my husband is 28. I just found out Monday that I am pregnant with our first! According to my LMP my due date would be 9/26. I am so excited and DH is so scared!!
  • Options
    Hi... DH and I are 32. DD just turned 2. We are very happy that we are expecting again =)
    EDD is 09/27. DD was born 4 days before EDD. If this one does the same, it will be MIL's bday.... and this is what i think about it

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! Very happy to be here. I am 36 and DH is 34 and this will be our 3rd child. We have a 3 1/2 year old and a 1 year old. I just got my BFP two days ago and based on O date, due date should be 9/28. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    Hello all! My husband and I just got married in October 2015 and we are now a little over five weeks pregnant. This will be our first little one (: we've been TTC since shortly after we got married because we've both always wanted to start our family early. I'm 21, hubby is 22, and I will be graduating college in May (hoorah!), just in time to prepare to stay home with the baby.
  • Options
    I'm 7 weeks and 2 days with baby number one and 21yrs old. Me and my fiance has a loss in September and then got this little, beautiful surprise! We have our first appointment on January 27th, because of our loss I'm nervous and scared with every symptom I have, just taking it day by day. BUT we are so excited!!!

I love naps, ginger ale, and hate throughing up and not getting sleep. Lol plus EVERYTHING smells terrible
  • Options
    mmbpelusommbpeluso member
    edited January 2016
    Hi all! My DH and I have been TTC for about 13 months before we just got our first BFP. My EDD based on my LMP would be Sept 22.
    I'm 30; he's 31, been together for 5 years, married for 1.5. So glad to be on this journey in such good company!
  • Options
    Hey everyone!!! I'm shocked to be in a pregnancy group! I'm 32 and this is baby number 5 for us. Well 6 if you count an empty twin sac at 11 weeks with our last child. Both of my sisters have also conceived twins so I guess it runs in our family. We have 4 healthy girls and really thought we were done. We had been using the PO method for almost 5 years. Apparently God had other plans :-) I found out last Sunday after getting a weird feeling while holding my new neice in the hospital. My EDD is Sep. 25 and it will likely be about that. I have to have planned births due to hemorrhage complications with each of my deliveries. I'm really exciting and I'm kinda feeling team blue this time but I'll gladly have another girl :-)
  • Options
    @Jinx94 congratulations! I, too, am pregnant and 21, so just wanted to give you a shoutout (: my husband and I got married this past October and this will be our first, as well. Keep us updated on how your first visit goes!