September 2016 Moms

Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Loading the player...
  • Hi All!
    I received my BFP on New Years Eve (best way to ring in the new year). Due Sept. 5th.

DH and I are both 30 and have been trying to concieve for 7 months! We have a DD who is 19 months and 2 dogs. We are both teachers and enjoy spending the summer traveling.

I look forward to getting to know everyone on this new journey!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Audrey born 5/31/14
  • Hi! I just got my bfp this morning. This is baby #3 for us and I'm a little scared because my husband and I both work a ton (and I have to work a ton until the summer of 2018), but I'm mostly excited. I was active on the BMBs for my daughters but left TB during the mass exodus and deleted my account. I'm back hoping to have fun with you guys for the next 9 months+! 
    DD1 6.2011 
    DD2 4.2013 - vbac
    DS1 9.2016 - vbac, team green
    Baby #4 due 9.2018
  • Hello hello, I'm Beegey. Got my BFP yesterday. I'm due the 15th. We have DD who is 2. Only took a long 9 months to get pregnant and I'm so happy to finally be here.
    Me: 29 DH: 29

5/13 Married

8/13 DD

9/16 DS

• Hi Ladies!!! I got my BFP on December 29th with EDD being September 10th. I'm 34 and my husband is 30. We got married in June and have been trying since our honeymoon. We are very excited and can't wait to meet our first child.
  • Hello, I got my BFP a few days ago and I'm super excited :) . This is my second pregnancy, and I experienced a loss with my first pregnancy a few months ago. I've been lurking and decided to get to know you lovely ladies. My EDD is 9/11.

How you doing? (In my Wendy Williams voice)
  • Hi everyone! I just got my BFP yesterday and took 8 more tests over the past couple days. Still can't believe it's real. According to FF I'm 3w5d and EDD 9/13/16. I'm 29 and DH turned 29 yesterday (exciting birthday BFP!). We've been trying since August but I was having wonky cycles after BCP and didn't ovulate until this cycle. I was lurking on TTGP since August and participating the last couple weeks. I'm looking forward to joining you all here!
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    Married 9/27/14
    TTC #1 since 8/15/15
    BFP: 1/2/16, EDD 9/13/16 - MMC 2/10/16
    BFP: 3/17, EDD 11/23/16
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

November 2016 April Siggy Challenge - April Showers

• edited January 2016
    I'm 34, live in the Bay Area, been married 5 years, and have a 1 year old girl. I was very active in the O14 BMB then we moved to FB and PB when TB imploded. I joined the S16 BMB on PB and will have to see which group I feel most connected to.

Got my BFP yesterday. We were NTNP and just happened to do it on a fertile day. It took us 14 mo TTC the first time around, so having it be this easy and no stress this time was pretty nice.

I'm not a fan of hugs or T&Ps, but TPs are OK :D I would rather have real conversations and honest opinions. I am hoping the same us true for you guys.

If there's anything you want to know about me, let me know!

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• mrsevyrewmrsevyrew member
    edited January 2016
    Hello ladies!!

My DH and I have been trying to get pregnant since October 2015. I can't believe it happened so soon.  I almost didn't believe the test when it had 2 lines. DH and I have been married about 4 1/2 years. This will be our first baby. Based on my ovulation date Fertility Friend says my due date is 9/10. 

Currently I am a SAHM to 2 furbabies. A 12 year old cat and a 3 year old dog. I'm looking for work, but am also considering going back to school for a different degree.  

Congrats to every one!
    Me: 31
    DH: 31
    TTC #1 10/2015
    BFP 1/2/2016 -- EDD - 9/11/2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Hello Everyone! I love reading everyone's stories. Here's mine.
    My husband and I have been together for 6 years, married for 3. We started TTC last August. After a miscarriage in October we questioned our commitment to having a child. We decided we would try for a year, and if nothing then we wouldn't pursue fertility treatments or any alternative therapies. I just got a positive pregnancy test on 1/3, so we are super nervous, but excited. 

My biggest concerns are as follows:
    I have an elderly dog (Boxer) with cancer, and she is not likely to make it through the next 9 months. My heart breaks as I have had her since I was 19 years old. She is my soulmate and I try every day to smile and make her life as positive as possible.

I was recently laid off from my job, so income is scare and I'm working part time and getting unemployment benefits, they are likely ending in May, just as I'm getting big and preggo. Full time may not be a possibility, so I may have to work a few part time jobs.

My parents and I have a strained odd relationship, and my husbands parents live 9 hours away. I worry that my child won't have a supportive family outside of us. That's one of the main reasons I have wanted to wait to have children. (I'm turning 31 next month).

I wish you all well, and am excited to share my journey with you all and hope we can support each other in this huge change in our lives. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi!
    I got my BFP on 1/2 but the line was so faint I thought I must be imagining it. Tested again yesterday and DH confirmed I wasn't imagining it, so here I am.  I'm 31 and DH and I have been married for 8 years.  We have a 2 year old DD who is going to be super excited for a sibling.  I was semi-active/lurker with my DD in 2013 and found it to be such a big help to see people going through the same stuff as me that I'm glad to be back again.  I feel like I've forgotten everything this time around! (Nausea this early? :s )  

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

July: Patriotic Fails

england independence day 4th of july july 4th
  • Hey everyone. First post, long time lurker. I am 31 and my DH is 25. We got married in September. We were first pregnant a few months ago and lost the baby at the 9 week mark October 16. We are now pregnant again. We got the BFP on New Years Day. We are due September 11.
  • Hi ladies! I thought I'd stop by and say hello. Just got my BFP on NYE. I'm 31, DF is 30 and we have a son who turned 4 in September. I was on the Sept 2011 board as well. Looks like an early September baby this time.
  • TW-Multiple losses mentioned

This is very nerve wracking for me so please bear with me. This might get long. I'm still very apprehensive about diving in here but I think it may be time to join the party.

My ttc journey started last September (2014) when dh and I were training for a half marathon. Unfortunately, I injured my hip during training and we had to put our running on hold but decided at that time that we would start TTC. The first couple months/cycles were tough for me because I was very naive and didn't realize that it could actually take a while to get ku. Luckily tho I got my first ever BFP in my 4th cycle about this time last year. I had my dating US at about 8 weeks and everything looked great. Unfortunately, at my first prenatal appointment (just shy of 12weeks) we found out that our little guppy was no longer living. I had a d&c the next day. After another 2 cycles we conceived again. During week 5 I started bleeding. I was diagnosed with a sub-chorionic hemorrhage. After about a week of bleeding I ended up in the er having an emergency d&c.

At this point my ob ran some tests to check for clotting disorders. Everything came back clear. We weren't very careful during my first cycle after this loss and I did end up getting a bfp before my first AF but the doctor thinks it was leftover hsg from the loss. They began tracking my levels down to zero and failed to mention that we should be TTA until the hsg was down. So we got another bfp the next cycle which unfortunately again ended in a loss. This one was a chemical pregnancy and never made it to 5 weeks. After this 3rd confirmed loss my ob referred dh and I to an RE. We ran more tests and still came up empty. They can't find anything "wrong" with me and gave us the option to either do ivf with generic screening or continue to try naturally with the hope that we will have success. DH and I decided that ivf posed too many moral/ethical dilemmas for us and that we would simply try to keep our heads up for now and take our chances.

At the end of November, when facing another bfn, I decided that December was going to be far too emotional for me. With the anniversary of our first bfp and all of the losses in our journey I decided that TTC was not going to be an active process for me for this cycle. I told DH to hide my bbt and forbid him from so much as mentioning my fw. I did my best to ignore everything ttc related and didn't even open up ff once af was gone. Just before Christmas Dh mentioned something about when I was expecting to start and of course that got me thinking about when to test. On the 27th I woke up at 4:20am(very early for me) and really had to pee sobi decided to go ahead and test. To my surprise there was a blurry little squinter of a line. My only thought was that it was way too freaking early so surely I was hallucinating. This couldn't possibly be real right? I went back to bed and tried to sleep. When I actually got up later I double checked and sure enough the line was really there! A little while later I hugged DH and whispered in his ear "I have a fish in my belly!" (A play on our last name) his jaw dropped and he kissed me and hugged me again.

The RE checked my hcg levels last week. Monday 32, Wednesday 58, and Friday 104! The RE has me on progesterone suppositories, high dose folic acid and baby aspirin. So far everything seems fine but I'm definitely struggling with PGAL brain. I keep waiting for the bad things to happen again while trying very much to just enjoy every minute. Since I wasn't temping or tracking anything this cycle in basing my edd off my LMP for now. I'm 5w0d due 9/5/16. I will have an ultrasound on the 18th to check everything out. Until then I'm just praying that baby is dug in good and solid.

Fun fact... The Spanish word for fish is pez. I told DH I'm now a pez dispenser. ROFL!
  • **loss mentioned**

Hi all,

I'm actually due August 28, but since I may end up with a September baby, I thought I'd intro here too! 

This is my third pregnancy.  I have a 2.5 year old daughter who was due in April 2013, but born in May, so I was actually active on the April 2013 board with @PSUBecky23 (and we are still friends!). 

Our second pregnancy ended in a loss this past September at 11.5 weeks.  We're thrilled to be expecting again and cautiously optimistic that this will be our rainbow baby. 

Looking forward to getting to know all of you. 

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • @tigerfish227 Thanks for sharing your story! My fingers and toes are crossed for you and your little one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @fremdschamen Glad you're here! <3
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi to all sept 16 bumpies !

I'm so excited to join again. I'm a previous member of dec13 bmb . I have a awesome 2 y old son Leon . I found out with a very faint positive on dec 29 th. We tested again on Jan 1 st and received a dark line !
    Due date based on LMP 9/12/16
    I am RN for labor and delivery so it's hard not to think of all the bad things that can go wrong so I love chatting on the bump to get my mind off things : )

Excited to start this journey with everyone.
  • Hello! I am glad to be here with you all. I was a member of the Feb12 and Feb15 boards, not very posting-active but I liked to lurk on them :) I have two sons, one born Feb 8, 2012 and the other was born Feb 12, 2015. DH and I were very surprised when I took a test new year's eve and there was a faint line. I have taken a few since then but all of the lines have been pretty faint. Not sure if that will be an issue but we will see. We were actually being very careful as to not get pregnant for a couple years because I am a full time student. However, here we are haha :) We are very happy with this little surprise and hope everything will be ok! Based on my LMP the due date for this baby will be Sept 5. (Very glad about not having another Feb baby haha) 
  • Hello Everyone! I have been ttc since June with DH. I took a test on 12/31 just to be sure before celebrating the new years. Well we got a faint line and I have tested 5 more times since (i have been a bit crazy with them) and the line has only gotten darker! I am beyond excited and am hoping for the best. I am a mom to a handsome 4 yr old boy but this will be DH and I's first together. I go for my 1st appointment on the 15th. I hate waitng!!!! Excited to get to know you all.

Shannon
  • Loss mentioned

Hi! This will be baby #2 for me. I have a 19 month old son and was active in the start of Jun '14 but fizzled out at the end and then haven't been back since everything went down. I'm starting fresh with a new name :)
    Found out we are expecting #2 on Dec 30th with an EDD of Sept 9th. This was a surprise for us as we were on the fence about when we wanted another and had just stopped the pill in November to get my hormones in check. It took me 7 months to get pregnant the first time and it ended in a mmc at 9weeks. We were fortunate to get pregnant right after which resulted in my son.
    Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months for all of us!
  • Hi ladies!!!

My name is Cocoa! I am 23. I just got married on July 10th of 2015 to my middle school sweetheart. We've been together on and off and friends since I was 11 and he was 12. Everything about us just goes hand in hand. We actually have the same first name... and after getting married, we now have the same first and last name. We have the same middle initial. Our birthdays are 6 days apart (July 8th and mine is the 14th).

We actually have been pregnant before. Because of the timing, we both decided that having a baby was not the right choice because I wouldn't have been able to finish school on time, which wouldn't work out for us because we are supposed to be moving overseas in June. I started birth control that same month which was the month right before we got married (June 2015). The pills I was taking made me very sick in September and I stopped taking them. Since then we have been trying to conceive. I finally got my first BFP on New Year's Day and a second BFP this morning.

I love drawing, singing, dancing, laughing... especially laughing at my DH. I am an Army Wife... HOOAH!! But I am far from being the typical conservative type of military wife. I am currently in my last semester of cosmetology school.

I am soooo excited to finally be pregnant and hope everyone else on this board has a HAPPY and HEALTHY pregnancy!

• My name is Amanda. EDD Is around September 5! Me and my husband have a 2 year old son- so this will be our second. I'm so excited, but nervous because I wasn't planning on having another just yet. It still doesn't feel real...I don't think it will until I go to the doctor. My first appointment is next week. It seems like it is taking forever to get here!
  • @618mom22boys yay another 9/13!!! Welcome and good luck!
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hi all. I'm almost 6 weeks and just found out on 12/30. To be completely honest I wasn't expecting to see a positive. This was absolutely unplanned. BUT here I am. I've pretty much passed my freak out and now I'm excited to be a mom. I have to keep remembering Im an adult and its totally normal for adults to have babies haha! I'm looking forward to meeting other mommies to be and having a support system to talk with and get to know.
  • @StellaStan- hey!! I am a June 14 mama as well ;) I also left for a while due to the bump hiatus. What was your previous name if you don't mind sharing?