September 2016 Moms
Options

Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    **loss mentioned**

Hi, I'm Cassey. I got my BFP at 9DPO on the 23rd. EDD based on LMP is September 4th but based on O day it's the 5th. We will see what the doctor says.
    DH and I have been married for 11 years. We have a 2 year old little boy. I had a MMC in July of this year. I was suppose to be 10 weeks but baby measured 6w2d. We were heartbroken. I believe this is our rainbow.
    I'm so excited to be here and I look forward to getting to know you all. Wishing everyone a H&H 9 months!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    *loss mentioned*

Hi all! Due with LO #2 9/6... This is my 4th pregnancy, 1st one resulted in a healthy beautiful girl, #2 sept 2014 miscarried at 7 weeks due to low progesterone #3 December 2014 chemical, and now this one. Extremely! Nervous but trying to keep positive vibes that whatever happens happens! I have really no symptoms except fatigue. Hoping for happy healthy pregnancys for everyone!
  • Options
    ** loss mentioned**
    Hey everyone - I'm Karen Beth jumping ship over here from TTC board after a CP in November. This Community was so helpful to me when TTC, and I just know it will be further down the road in the coming months. I got my bfp last week and we're still kinda in shock, I keep taking tests every other day to make sure there's still a line. What happened last month is truly messing with us. had bloodwork last week to confirm hcg levels and going back today so my doc can monitor them going up before I make my first appointment. Nervous. Online calculator is giving me a due date of Sept 1st :) I'm prob somewhere on the cusp of August and Sept due date. (this is my first and I'm 35)

Anyway - hoping the first few weeks of the first trimester and going well for you ladies. I'm excited to get to know you all and support each other. Happy Holidays!!!

Me:35, DH 37  ~ Married July 2014
    ttc July 2015 ~ bfp Nov 2015 (cp)
    bfp Dec 2015 ~ (tfmr 17wk, March 2016, genetic disease)
    ttcal May 2016
  • Options

I'm not sure if there are any other S'16 moms here yet. I just got my first + HPT today. I'm 35 and this is baby #2. EDD based on LMP is 9/7/16. I ran from this place when the Bump Gods cleaned house in order to improve their app ratings and swore I'd never be back, but I forged some great friendships with some great women the last time around and think it might be great again. I hope that there is still room for snark and humor.

At 35, I am now magically AMA. My first is only 9 months but we wanted them to be close in age and have our two quickly before I ran out of eggs. MH is 44 and this will be his 4th, his first two are 19 and 14 and the 14 year old lives with us now.

I'm excited to be here and can't wait to meet more S'16 mamas.

Hey Super Fudge! Your situation sounds soooo similar to mine!

I have a 9 1/2 month old boy. And like you, me and DH have decided to have another so that the two kids can be close in age. I'm also 35. DH has a son from a previous marriage who is 13 and living with us.

Based on my LMP, my EDD is September 6! Good luck in this pregnancy and I hope to see you around the board!

• Options
    Hello, my name is Amber. I got my BFP today!! Went to the doctor and they confirmed with a urine test and my blood work. This will be my husband and I's first child. I'm super excited and very nervous! We have only been trying about 3 months.

My blood work came back with levels in the 282 range. Still very very early and I'm going back on Thursday!! So excites!
  • Options

I'm not sure if there are any other S'16 moms here yet. I just got my first + HPT today. I'm 35 and this is baby #2. EDD based on LMP is 9/7/16. I ran from this place when the Bump Gods cleaned house in order to improve their app ratings and swore I'd never be back, but I forged some great friendships with some great women the last time around and think it might be great again. I hope that there is still room for snark and humor.

At 35, I am now magically AMA. My first is only 9 months but we wanted them to be close in age and have our two quickly before I ran out of eggs. MH is 44 and this will be his 4th, his first two are 19 and 14 and the 14 year old lives with us now.

I'm excited to be here and can't wait to meet more S'16 mamas.

Hey Super Fudge! Your situation sounds soooo similar to mine!

I have a 9 1/2 month old boy. And like you, me and DH have decided to have another so that the two kids can be close in age. I'm also 35. DH has a son from a previous marriage who is 13 and living with us.

Based on my LMP, my EDD is September 6! Good luck in this pregnancy and I hope to see you around the board!

So familiar! Were you in a bmb with DS?

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Jillian and we just found out on 12/26 that we're expecting again!

We have boy/girl twins that just turned 6 this month and have been TTC again since the beginning of this year. Our first U/S will be on 1/4 to determine if this is a single or multiple pregnancy. Can't wait!

Best of luck to all in the coming months!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    Hi, everyone! So nice to "meet" you all.

I got my first BFP 12/22 at 12 DPO and reassured myself (after a bit of *hopefully normal* spotting and cramping) with another BFP on 12/24.

I surprised DH on Christmas with the news! He is 34 and I'm 29. This is LO #2 - our DD was born 9/12/13.

Based on my LMP, EDD is 9/1. My first came 8 days early so (assuming this little nugget sticks) he or she may be an August baby.

Went in for bloodwork today and am excitedly/anxiously awaiting results!

H&H 9 months to us all!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Hi Ladies!!!! I'm so excited to finally be here:). I'm Jessica, 37 y/o and this is my first pregnancy. I'm 4w2d and am due September 3rd. H and H 9 months to all of us:)
  • Options
    ***loss mentioned***

Hi all! So Happy to be back on here after a loss in August at 10 weeks. feeling pretty nervous but thankful not to see another bfn this month! I'm 31, DH is 36, and this will be our first. Got a BFP on 12/26 and EDD is 9/1/16 based on LMP.

Wishing a very H&H 9mo to all!
  • Options
    Hi all!!! Just finally got a BFP at cd 40, but only 12 dpo :) I have one daughter who was a September 13 baby...I'm back baby!!! We have been trying since March so I'm very excited :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Hi @imakeeff0rts !!!!!! Good to see you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    MommaMacriMommaMacri member
    edited December 2015
    @SuperFudge00 It's nice to meet someone else who is having one less than a year apart. My youngest is 8 months and I'm stressing.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    A catious hello :)

Just got a vfl (but definitely there) at 11 DPO. This will be #2 for DH and I, our first will be 17 months tomorrow. Narrowly missing 2U2.

I was on Aug14 with my son who ended up being a late July baby and am hoping to have as much fun here again this go around.

We were ntnp so I feel very fortunate to have gotten a bfp so quickly. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • Options
    jamielcalljamielcall member
    edited December 2015
    Hi my name is Jamie I'm 33 years old.Just found out today that baby #2 is expected 9-8. I am a sahm to a super awesome 16 month old girl and we spend most of our days out on little adventures trying to keep busy,as well as taking care of my 17 year old step son and their dad. I'm excited to get to know all of you as well as your new little ones when the time comes. Congrats to all of you!!
  • Options
    *loss mentioned*

Hello! I got my BFP Christmas morning and had the pregnancy confirmed via blood work yesterday. My husband and I are both 32 and we have a son who will be 3 in February. This is my third pregnancy (my second ended up being a chemical loss.) EDD is Sept. 2nd. I look forward to getting to know everyone! 

Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Options
    *loss mentioned*

Hi everyone! We got a surprise bfp this month and my EDD is 9/3/16. It was unexpected but wonderful. We have been going to an RE since last January, but we conceived while taking a break from meds. I had a CP in June and I really wasn't sure that I would get a bfp again. I'm very nervous since it's so early. It's hard to get excited.
    Dx: Me- Empty Sella Syndrome, Dh-None
    Clomid 50-100mg BFNs
    Clomid 150mg 2 follicles, BFP 7/4/15, EDD 3/12/16, CP 7/7/15
    Clomid 150mg, 2 follicles, IUI BFN
    Natural Cycle, BFP 12/28/15, EDD 9/3/16

• Options

***cp mentioned***

Hello everyone! Just a quick intro to say hi. I got my bfp on cd11 (dec 27th) but after having a cp in October I was having some trouble believing this would stick. I tested again today and got another very strong bfp! Still nervous but after reading all of the intros here it seems I am not alone in that feeling.

My hubby and I are 33 and this will be our first! We have been married about 2 1/2 years but have been together for about 13 years.... took a while to get that baby urge I guess!

Glad to see some familiar names from ttc, hope we have some more joining soon.