September 2016 Moms

Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Hi everyone! I'm new to The Bump (I posted on iVillage years ago) so I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

My name is Natalie, and I am new to the board. I found out I was pregnant with this baby the day before my birthday after trying for 2 years! I have a 6-year-old daughter who is less than thrilled to be a big sister, and thinks we should name the baby Xena. I am due 9/16/2016! Looking forward to chatting with you all!
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi, new to the group too! EDD 9/17/16. I'm in Seattle, WA - married for 9 years this summer, and this is our first pregnancy & baby. Have been super quiet & cautious about getting too excited or telling anyone, since it's felt so surreal and happening much faster than I ever thought. I'm 11w3d today and we just found out we're having a BOY! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone! My name is Elizabeth. My husband and I live about 30 minutes outside of Portland, Oregon with our 3 children; DD will be 6 at the end of this month, DD is 4 and DS is 23 months. I am due with baby number 4 on September 18th! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Brooklyn 2010
    Charlotte 2011
    Henry 2014
  • HI everyone.  I'm from CA, and a first time mom, married for almost a year.  3-22-15 is our anniversary :) my due date is actually Aug 29, but who knows maybe I'll end up being a sept mom.  
  • hi all!
    I am a little late to finding this board, but very happy to be involved. We found out early January and we are due with our first on September 21, 2016.  Looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • Hey everyone!  My name is Therese.  I am happy to be back in TB. I am 14w 5d pregnant with baby #2.  My DD is 20 months old.  Due date is 9-1.  Excited to be here with all of you!!  

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay, I can finally post!! This is my first pregnancy and my EDD was just changed from 9/11 to 9/21.  DH and I are both 22, so we (ok actually just me) are pretty nervous about this whole thing! I'm definitely excited about hearing yalls advice since we haven't told our parents yet:)
  • Hello!  Late to introduce myself here.  I'm 33 and this is my first pregnancy.  I'm due 9/29.  Looking forward to this journey with everyone. 
  • **losses mentioned**

Hi Ladies,

I am taking a deep breath and diving in! EDD 9/30, and currently 10w6d.

After working through 4 back to back miscarriages after the birth of our (3 YO) daughter I am both hesitant to become attached, and a stubborn optimist. We have had 2 encouraging ultrasounds so far, and have an entourage of medical professionals cheering us on. 

I am truly looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing both the stresses and moments of celebration!
    Natural M/C 03.26.2012 at 10w2d
    Charlotte born at 28w3d due to severe IUGR on 12.24.2012 Merry Christmas!
    Missed M/C discovered 12.22.2014 at 8w1d measuring 6w3d
    2015 was a year to test strength of both body and character, but it led us to this... BFP 01.26.2016 EDD 9.30.2016
  • Hello 

I am now about 12 weeks with baby number two I've known since I was 5 weeks me and my fiancé had been trying for 16 months I am beyond excited and blessed this will be my number two and fiances first I have a son who will be 7 in May he is excited and nervous I am due 9/23 
  • Hi, I'm Tiffany, 33. :smile: My husband and I are expecting our first child this September. We could not be more excited. I look forward to being a part of this community. 
  • Hello,

My name is Sara and I'm 28, my husband is 29. We have 2 boys who are 4 and 18 months and are expecting baby #3 9/26. I've never actually posted on the bump but have been a fairly avid reader this time around so I figured I should introduce myself rather than creepily reading everyone else's stories from the shadows :)

I look forward to getting to know you ladies.

• Hi all!  I am currently 11w2d with baby #1.  Both hubby and I are 37 years old and are nervous and excited at the same time.  EDD is our wedding anniversary, September 28th.
  • DmomandDmomand member
    edited March 2016
    Hello every one my my name is Dmomand i am 12 week pregnant my due will be on September 24.
  • Hi! I am 12 weeks today! We have  son he's 2. In the fall we had a miscarriage at 8weeks. 
  • Sorry the keyboard stopped typing! We are 30 years old and my husband and I are looking forward to this rainbow after the storm!
  • Hello my name is Kristina I'm 24 years old and am 12 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. My first child is a boy he was born 10/3/12 this child's edd is 9/25/16 (the day after its fathers bday 9/24) I have bipolar II disorder and am doing really well we have had two ultrasounds so far.
  • kdtaylor6177kdtaylor6177 member
    edited March 2016
    Hi everyone!  Introducing myself a little late, but better late than never!! I'm Kristen an  I am currently 14 weeks along, due Sept. 11!  I have an 11 month old boy and an amazing husband (also 2 dogs.).  I am 32 and my husband is 35.  We moved to Michigan from Arizona less than a year ago and are still getting settled (any Michigan mommas out there?!) 

I have no idea what all the abbreviations mean, so I'll be doing a lot of googling to understand posts ;)  
  • Hi Everyone!  14 weeks today!  I just moved recently and don't have too many friends in the area so I'm glad I found this forum to get excited with others as we move through his journey together.  Just got married in October and found out we're having a baby in early January. I don't think I ever gave my mom a chance to breathe hahaha

Our EDD 9/14!
  • edited March 2016
    Hello! My name is Lindsay and I am 12 wks 1 day today. Like @littleburpeesmom ^ my husband and I were just married in October so this has been a crazy exciting year for us. I am new to Louisiana and still trying to meet people! We don't have many friends in the area and no family for hundreds of miles. My husband and I are both 26 and this is our first child. We couldn't be more excited. I look forward to meeting you all!

EDD 9/27
  • Hey everyone! I'll be 12 weeks Friday, due 9/30. Im 30 and my husbands 29. We have a 2.5 year old son and have been trying for this baby for over a year. We had a MMC last September, 9/15, at nine weeks and are really hoping this will be our rainbow baby. Ive been very careful about getting too excited too early due to my lost, but I'm ready to start embracing the experience. I've looked at the boards during my last pregnancy so this time I want to try and be more active. Looking forward to a happy and healthy journey with you all! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hello all expecting mamas! I'm cassie I have one boy already who is 3 from a previous relationship. I am currently 13w and 4d and due on September 18th! 
  • Hi All! New to this board. I have one DD who was an August 2011 baby and now baby #2 is on the way! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello. My name is cecilya. This is my second pregnancy I'm 21 years old and I'm having another boy.  I am currently 16 weeks pregnant and due September 6 
  • maggs1980maggs1980 member
    edited March 2016
    Hi all! STM here im 35yrs and having another boy! Woohoo! And happy to say it only took 4yrs this time and not 11yrs lol! EDD sept 4th

• Hi, I'm Keri. My EDD is Sept. 27th and this is my first pregnancy.  So far it's been really exciting and my husband and I are going to tell our families this week.  We live in Northern Utah with our fur babies.
  • Hey Everyone! I'm Sherry and I am 14 weeks pregnant with baby #1 :) I am Australian and hubby is Brazilian (we live in Rio de Janeiro) and we can't wait to raise our little surfing dude or dudette! :) Lil one is due around the 20th of September.
  • Late to posting (at least i don't remember posting here before now), but I just figured out how to update my siggy so I feel like I'm finally allowed to belong. ;)
    soon to be Mama of 3 - OMG.  See siggy for deets.  H&H 9 months to all! :)

Piper, 4/10/10
    Connor, 3/16/15
    Morgan, EDD 9/22/16

• Hello Everyone,

My name is Jocelyn and I'm from South El Monte, California.

Just found out last month I was pregnant, my due date is September 2nd.

This is my first baby.... so I'm quite excited, anxious, nervous all in one.

So far my pregnancy has been great I had little to none morning sickness symptoms, and as of today no cravings...

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hello Flower4246 Congrats for Baby #3.

Today was my very first post, I would like to know how do I get the Strip of my baby's growth? like the one you have. Hope to hear from you.

Thank you for your time and attention .

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi, I'm Shawna. This will be my second little girl, due 9/29. My DD will be 7 in May and she's so excited to be a big sister!  I'm 38, and had 3 losses a couple years ago. So far, alls well with our little peach. I'm American and DH is Greek. Nice to meet all of you!
  • My name is Christy from Sonoma Co. CA and I'm a FTM at 13 weeks w/EDD of 9/20. This is also my first pregnancy and I hope all goes well... Did the NIPT and came back w/ no results due to quality control error (weird) but trying again and crossing fingers for good news and gender
  • Hi Everyone!  I'm a FTM and approaching 14 weeks with an EDD of 9/27.  My husband and I (both 28) are so looking forward to welcoming our first baby :blush:  
  • Hi I'm a mom of for girls expecting our 5 baby EDDIE September 16 ,2016 anybody in the same boat I'd like to meet others like me.
  • I meant to put EDD September 16 I hate this spell check  sometimes

• Hello, my name is Megan. I haven't introduced sooner because it was still unsure whether our due date would be September or October, but last ultrasound but little one with a due date of September 25th.   This will be our 3rd child. We have two beautiful boys. Our oldest was born in 2009 and our 2nd February 2015. I'm hoping maybe for a girl this time but would feel equally blessed with another awesome son! 
  • Hi everyone! I found out i am pregnant just after coming back from Honeymoon! This is my first pregnancy and i m feeling excited, blessed and nervous! I dont know what to expect but i hope this platform here gives me some thoughts and ideas! My expected due date is 25 September! I'm quite underweight so no bump yet!
  • Excited to say we are due 9/19/16! I was on the bump with my first and loved reading what fellow pregnant ladies were going thru! 
  • Hi I'm Tamara of NC. Mom of 3 boys and eager to meet our new edition! EDD 9.16.16 but measuring ahead 9.13.16 :smiley: 

Jaidyn 07.09.05
    Jordyn 09.13.07
    Gavin 12.16.11