September 2016 Moms
Options

Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Options
    CourtyRay said:

Hi all! I'm 7 weeks along with a September 15 due date. I'm 30 and DH is 34, and this is our first. We're really excited!

We have the same due date, happy 7 weeks!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone!
    DH and I have been married for 6 years since Nov but decided not to start trying till we were settled in house/career. After a year of trying (sometimes not very well), we decided to try an IUI. The first only had one follicle, but the second had 7 mature ones, so we got our BFP! Looks like a singleton for now. We're thinking about announcing on Valentine's Day, but wonder if that may be too early. Some of our very closest friends and our bosses know already though. Anyways, our EDD is 9/21... a day before my birthday!!!
    Excited to be here! H&H 9 months to you all!

Me & DH: 31
    Married since 11/2009
    TTC since 1/2015
    IUI #1 10/2015 = BFN
    IUI #2 12/2015 = BFP, EDD 9/21/16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome september mommy
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Melissa and I'm new here. Just found I'm expecting last week. I'll be 7 weeks on Saturday.  I'm excited to be here and share my journey along with you all. :)
  • Options
    Hey ladies, 

I am due sometime in September. I had an ultrasound, but she said it was hard to tell. Another chance to date in two weeks. I have a history of losses so I hope this one sticks. I did not have a LMP as I miscarried in December. I'm excited, but staying level headed. Obviously keeping it a secret, so I am here. :) 
  • Options

Hi everyone,

As of today I am 5 weeks 6 days along in my first pregnancy. We were planning to start trying this year, but I messed up my BBT chart in December and low and behold now we don't need to "start trying" at all. Next week we will tell my in-laws (on my MIL's birthday!). So excited to share the news. So far I have been exhausted and bloated for days, but the doc says the hormone levels are good so fingers crossed! 

~ Diana

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    romilromil member
    edited January 2016

Hi everyone! I wasn't expecting to be here, but very happy nonetheless!

DH and I just got married 2 weeks ago. I went off birth control in December with the anticipation that we'd start trying after the wedding...and low and behold, I got a BFP a week before the wedding. This is DH first child and my 2nd. My daughter (from previous marriage) is 4.5 year old (born June 2011).

We went to the doctor yesterday and ultrasound looked good and we heard the heartbeat. My EDD is September 8th.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hi everyone! First time poster here.  I received my BFP on Jan. 11 and have an estimated due date of 9/19.  I'm just shy of 7 weeks at the moment.

I'm 30, DH is 33, and this is our first pregnancy. Needless to say we're a little nervous/anxious, so I'm looking forward to being in this group.
  • Options
    Hi,
    This my second time bumping. With my first kiddo the group could be full of drama but also some great support, info and fun. Hoping for the same. 

I'm in Brooklyn, and my first is 2. Currently at 8 wks estimated on 9/10. I work in change management, love my work. Half of the year my husband is a p/t SAHD, which works great for us. 
  • Options
    Hey all! Got my BFP (about 5 times with all the tests we took!) about 3 weeks ago! I'm 32 and DH is 36, and this is our first!! First OBGYN appointment is Feb 10th- the wait is killing me! LMP puts me at 7w1d. Not exactly planned, though we still hoped it would happen within the next year. EDD, so far, is Sept 16th. Nervous and excited!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH and I got the BFP(s) about three weeks ago! This is the first for both of us, not exactly planned but we are going with it. If it were up to DH we would have three already, I was trying to finish grad school first so could have used one more year to wrap it up, but the universe had other plans for me- so grad school is on pause. Based on LMP my EDD is 9/16, but I'm still about a week and a half away from my first OBGYN visit. Does the wait just about kill anyone else? It doesn't feel like it will sink in until I hear that little heart beat! The not telling certain people is rough too. So far only my sister, my best friend (most recent mama I know), and DH know. I'm dying to tell my mom, we are so close! Thinking of telling her Valentine's Day :smile: 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This is our second pregnancy. We lost our first around March of last year, about 9 weeks in. Our hopes are high for a successful pregnancy, but yesterday I found my self getting emotional that it wouldn't be just the two of us anymore. It really have me mixed emotions. But. .. I'm pregnant do what do I expect? Nausea is rolling in and I have to confess, I've slept 12+ hours the last two nights in a row.  I feel completely useless. 
  • Options
    PS - my due date is 9/24/16
  • Options
    Hi! I'm nervously excited that we are expecting our 5th child, this is my 8th pregnancy with 2 Mc in just the last 2 years. It takes about a year for us to get prego and here we are again hoping this baby sticks! This baby will also be out tie breaker lol (we have 2 girls and 2 boys). According to my cycle date we are due 9/21 but according to when we conceived it would be 9/18. 
    I'm 33 and my hubby is 34. We have a 13, 10, 8 (on Tuesday), and 5 year old. Any prayers appreciated here! This is the longest I've been pregnant with the last 3 pregnancies hoping this is a good sign.
  • Options
    I'm in school too. Will just have to take a semester off when baby comes, but so worth it!
  • Options
    brittneygeebrittneygee member
    edited February 2016
    Hi everyone, I'm 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant. This will be my first baby. I'm very excited, but also am finding pregnancy very difficult thus far. Some spotting on Wednesday caused major fear and so I saw my OB the very next day. He did a vaginal ultrasound but could only see a yolk sac at that time. (I was 5 weeks, 5 days along at that time.) It's hard for me to stop worrying that something will go wrong. I'm 38 and thus considered high risk. 

I've felt like I've had the flu since becoming pregnant and sleep all the time. On top of that, my hormones are making me CRAZY. I'm angry all the time. Like, hot fiery fury.  >:) That said, I'm just trying to let go of worry and stay positive. Happy to have found this board so that I can talk with others experiencing similar issues.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My husband and I are expecting our first child 9/21! And we don't plan on finding out the sex...expecting a delivery room surprise!
  • Options
    ARochester11ARochester11 member
    edited February 2016
    Hello ladies !!!! BFP January 20th after being 6 days late -- im a FTM. I guess I was in denial, never completed a HPT. I went right in to my doctor. My EDD is September 22nd & I'll be turning 25 September 7th; yay both will be September babies . I also will be graduating from nursing school (BSN) in May. 2016 is my year, I'm very excited and I can't wait to meet my little booboo :) 
  • Options
    *loss mentioned

Hi!! I'm Courtney, 31 years old, from Chicago. I am very cautiously optimistic about this pregnancy as I have suffered two losses in the past (MMC at 8 weeks in 7/2014 and Chemical in 10/2014). I had an Ultrasound at 6 weeks and we saw a heartbeat! My next appointment is tomorrow and I'm pretty terrified something will be wrong. I think I'm due 9/10. This will be my second child. My first, Luke, was born in 3/2013.
    Married my best friend 03/2012
    BFP#1 06/2012 ----Luke John born 03/2013
    BFP#2 06/2014 ----MMC 8w4d  D&C 07/2014
    BFP#3 10/2014 ----Chemical
    BFP#4 01/2016 ----Due 09/10/2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi ladies!! I found out I was pregnant about 11 days ago. I am beyond ecstatic. Me and the hubs have been ttc for 2 years so this is a blessing to us. A miracle. That being said, I'm so nervous that something bad is gonna happen. I guess I'm just afraid because I've wanted this for so long. Also, I have some mild cramping in my leg. Nothing serious, jus uncomfortable. Anywhoo, my edd is Sept 27. :)
  • Options
    Hey! First time mama here! We are due around Sept 26th. Haven't had my first OB appt. Yet so I'll likely know more then. I'm very excited and a bit anxious. I am planning on keeping the news private as long as I can. My family is very mushy and can be overwhelming, I just can't handle that right now. I don't want to answer a million questions and get a phone call every day asking "how I'm feeling". Is that weird?  I've delayed having a baby for 10 years due to anxiety, my husband is all on board with delaying the news if it keeps me comfortable. He is just excited to finally get a baby! I am too, happier than I thought I would be. I've always known I wanted a child, just was nervous about pregnancy. 
    Congrats to all the other mommy to be's!  Sapphire babies!  Mine technically could become an Oct. Baby, we shall see.
  • Options
    @AnneWhale my family gets that way too, as does DH's. We aren't telling either, the constant check-ins would drive me up a wall. There is also a thread for pregnancy with mental health in our board here if you need to talk about your anxiety with other mamas who will understand. Welcome ❤️
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hi, I got my bfp about 2.5 weeks ago now. EDD is 9/21 according to lmp. This will be my second lo. DD will be 14 months on 2/3. I ran away fast when they cleared everything out and it all became rainbows and puppies, but I made such good friends on D14 that I had to at least try with S16!
  • Options
    @FireInWonderland good points! We moved our wedding date up to March 5. In Indiana, if you have a baby out of wedlock, there's some new dumb rule about paternity testing and a fine and I want our last names to all be the same on the birth certificate
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hello everyone my name is Keisha I am 8weeks pregnant and me and my husband  found out 2 weeks ago wet were expecting twins. I was is complete shock. My oldest child is 10 years old so it's been a while Im excited and nervous for this journey. 

I wish everyone the best in there pregnancy and I look forward to chatting with everyone 
  • Options
    @itiswellwithmysoul that rule is ridiculous. I am so sorry. I did see you moved the wedding up, I'd commented on your other thread as well. Here's hoping the planning goes smoothly! If you need any help, I just went through all of that myself, we finally had our formal wedding ceremony in October. I'd be happy to pitch in. 
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @drmh22 I'm a former Dec2014er as well... due date was 12/3 but little man showed up 12/13/14. I did the Facebook D14 for a while but that was too much for me, so now I just chat daily with about a dozen D14ers on Facebook in a private group. Here we go again!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @itiswellwithmysoul I'm from IN, and I've not heard of that rule. From what I understand, you can sign a waver in the hospital stating paternity. And whether you are married or not, mother's maiden name goes on the birth certificate. I'm not trying to discourage you moving your wedding up, but I wouldn't be worried about those concerns.

• Options
    nurseldy17nurseldy17 member
    edited February 2016
    Hi all! I got my BFP about a week ago, right after getting home from my honeymoon! My EDD is 9/26, but I have a feeling it might be October since my EDD was way off with my DS. I was around when I was pregnant with DS (now 5) and now back. Congrats to everyone!
  • Options
    Hello all! 
    My husband and I are expecting baby #2 EDD 9/18. Our daughter just turned 19 months.
    I am looking forward to connecting with other S16 mamas!
  • Options
    Woohoo! TB must have fixed something because I can finally post :)

I'm excited to be apart of S16 with all of you ladies. DH and I have been married for 3.5 years and have one DS who will be 2 in March. My EDD is Sept. 17, but need to wait for my first prenatal at 10 weeks to get a confirmed date. 

During my first pregnancy, I lurked on my BMB because I had no energy after work to participate. However, the information and insight I got from the board was wonderful. None of my friends at the time had kids, so it was super helpful.

Looking forward to being involved this time! Wishing all of you healthy pregnancies :)

• Options
    Hello, I am 23 and my first pregnancy! 
    My name is Patty I been trying to conceive for the past 3 years with my ex husband and nothing! With my current fiance we got pregnant right away! You can only imagine how happy we are! We are scheduling our first appointment tomorrow and we cannot wait! Remember God does listen! Don't be afraid to pray! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm usually pretty shy with internet forums, so I wasn't planning on commenting much, but you all drew me in! So, I guess I'd better actually introduce myself.  My husband and I have been NTNP since November and this is my first pregnancy. I'm excited and terrified all at once!

Anyway, long story short, I'm excited to be here and I can't wait to get to know all of you better!
  • Options
    Hello! Found out on Xmas eve were expecting #2, EDD is Sept 5. My first is 18 mos and still nursing. I plan to continue nursing through my pregnancy as long as I don't become high risk. I was induced with my son but went all natural and I'm hoping to skip the induction this time and remain all natural. I'm from Buffalo NY and I'm a branch Manager at a Bank. Met my husband 10 years ago, been together ever since, married 9/10/11 :smile: 
  • Options
    beelee7 said:
    Hi! I'm nervously excited that we are expecting our 5th child, this is my 8th pregnancy with 2 Mc in just the last 2 years. It takes about a year for us to get prego and here we are again hoping this baby sticks! This baby will also be out tie breaker lol (we have 2 girls and 2 boys). According to my cycle date we are due 9/21 but according to when we conceived it would be 9/18. 
    I'm 33 and my hubby is 34. We have a 13, 10, 8 (on Tuesday), and 5 year old. Any prayers appreciated here! This is the longest I've been pregnant with the last 3 pregnancies hoping this is a good sign.
    Congrats! This is baby number 5 for us as well but we currently have 4 girls! We weren't trying for a boy with any of our LO's and are extremely happy to have all girls. This time was a complete surprise for us and my DH is so happy with his girls he hopes for 1 more! I don't care either way as long as he/she is healthy. I hope everything works our for you and you get to stay and enjoy this journey with all of us! :-)
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

Woah I haven't been on TB in a super long time but my last BMB was/is so great, so hoped to get involved here as well. We are expecting our third on 9/27. Could turn into an Oct babe if it's anything like the last. We have DD who turned 4 in Jan and DS who just turned 2 yesterday. Hope to be team green this time! My first appt and u/s isn't until Leap Day, which is 10 weeks! :/ so I'll be anxious until then..we had a loss between the two and I really want to see and solidify the fact that I'm actually pregnant with sticky baby. Since it was so far away, we went ahead and told some friends and family so good to have their support but makes me more anxious. 

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you all. 

• Options

**Losses mentioned**

Hello Ladies,

I'm Danielle, I have been lurking on this board for a few weeks now and decided I should introduce myself. A few things about me; I'm 26, DH is 29, we have been married for about 1.5 years and have been together almost 7. I got my shocking BFP on 1/13. I say shocking because I have a now 9 month old and did not plan on having another until he was at least 2. I had been BF so I hadn't been getting regular periods and I had no idea how far along I was. My OBGYN scheduled an u/s the following week to date the pregnancy, which only showed a gestational sac and yolk and measured at 5w4d (making my due date Sept. 17). Because we did not see the baby or heartbeat and because I have had a previous MC and Ectopic preg. I can't help but be a little wary about this one. My first appointment where I might be able to hear the heartbeat is not until Feb. 24, so I'm sure I will be worried until then and I am not going to tell any friends or family until I am at least close to 12 weeks.

Anyways, although the timing is not what we had planned I am very excited for this baby (although quite nervous as well to have 2 "babies"). I look forward to getting to know all of you ladies, congrats to you all!

**TW**
    BFP #1 5/5/13  MC confirmed 5/9/13
    BFP #2  9/24/13  Ectopic pregnancy + partial right tube removal 10/18/13
    BFP #3 8/13/14 DS born 4/24/15
    BFP #4 1/13/16 DD born 9/17/16 
    BFP #5 5/16/18 EDD 1/29/19

Lilypie - Bze6