September 2016 Moms
Options

Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Options
    Hey everyone! Newbie here - not even sure I am posting the right way

Me and my husband found out we were pregnant on the 13th! I had gone for normal bloodwork the Monday before and had just stopped B.C. on the 6th of Dec after being on it 15 yrs. Didn't know when to expect my "normal" period but New Yrs Day came after feeling off most of Christmas with not wanting to eat much and had VERY sore boobs! Couldn't face the running water in the shower! I started spotting. .and did so for like 8 days and stopped. Mentioned all this to my doc and he screened me for PG with my bloodwork and it came back positive! ! Had to take a home PG test just so I could see it for myself! :) We are a little in shock, as not expecting it to happen quick! But very happy none the less! Due date is Sept 11th..but waitin on a call for my 1st ultrasound to get a better idea!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    *loss  mentioned*

Hi ladies!
    My name is Isis, I'm 28 and DH is 34. We found out two days ago that we are expecting baby #2. I had my reservations about introducing myself due to experiencing a miscarriage early last year. I am very happy to be here but also a little nervous. According to ovulation I am 4w2d, EDD is 9/29/16. A day before DH's 35th birthday. We have an almost 3 year old daughter and a furbaby, our poodle Cookie. I'm looking forward to getting to know you ladies.

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Options
    @beachmama14 I have a December 14 baby too, a son! We will be together on the 2 under 2 journey for a few months!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Kayla and my hubby and I just recently found out we are expecting our first little one in mid September. We are in our early 20s and have been married for 3 years. We are SO excited as we've been TTC for a while now. As a first time mommy, I'm excited to go through pregnancy (however, I need to STOP reading things about labor, what could go wrong, worry about finances, etc..). I'm excited for all the support on here!!! :)
  • Options
    Hello, Just found out my husband and I are expecting our first child! He is in the military and currently on deployment so we only had a few chances this last year to try. Not up on all the acronyms but will get there! EDD 9/21/16. Since we are still keeping it secret I know this board will be helpful. :smiley: 
  • Options
    @AnnaS930 I'm looking forward to it! I've always wanted my kids close in age so this is perfect! :smile:

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I've been posting here and there but haven't introduced myself – I'm due on 9/1 with #3. I have two boys, 6 and 3. #1 was delivered via C-Section and #2 was a VBAC so I'm hoping for another successful VBAC this time around.

I'm a Technical Writer by day, I have a silly sense of humor, and I love me some video games. 
    September '16 -  May Signature Challenge
    Awkward Family Fun

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I've been hesitant to join in because PGAL is a total mind trip, but here goes. 

Pregnant with #3 due 9/20. Had a loss at 15 weeks in November so I'm scared out of my mind but my 3.5 and 1.5 year olds help keep me distracted. Hi everyone!
  • Options
    Hi im les hesitant to post i was on here about a year and a half ago and had a very rare MC that could of led to cancer...and a possible early loss right after.
    i am 41 and DH and i were married this august. I have a step son 11 and step daughter 9.
    I am almost 6 weeks have had two blood tests so far pretty good #s but will feel better after thursdays ultrasound.
    Excited for a possible due date of September 19.
    i am a yoga instructor also certified in prenatal so thankful for that training now.
  • Options
    *Loss mentioned*

Hey ladies!! My name is Lindsey. We found out we were pregnant on 1/16, but it was pretty early (only 3 weeks and 3 days from my LMP). I've been anxious and not wanting to get too excited because we've had 3 miscarriages (9/2014, 11/2014 and 1/2015). We did some chromosomal testing then and there were no concerns from those tests. Earlier this month, before we knew we were pregnant but knew we wanted to try, I had an appt with my OB/GYN and did some additional blood work to test for even more things and those results came back normal. So, I'm cautiously excited. We have a four year old little boy and we haven't told him (and won't for a while), but he has been asking for a little brother for a while now! My EDD is 9/28/16 and my first OB appt will be 2/24. I think I'll feel a bit more at ease when I see that little heart beat!
  • Options
    Hello everyone. I'm 37 spouse is also 37. This is my second and spouse 1st. I'm a diabetic and have an incompetent cervix. I've had several mc with the last one being a yr ago. I'm excited to be pregnant again but scared at the same time. I'm praying to make it to my 2nd trimester so that I can feel a little better. This is my 1st time doing this so please be patient with me. Thank you and I'm ready to talk with other moms. EDD 9-16.
  • Options
    HI all! Saw 2 lines on a test this morning EDD 9-20-2016. 
    This will be my 3rd pregnancy. DF proposed on Christmas, we were planning a September wedding...I just dropped over $800 on a corset backed mermaid gown last weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hi all I'm 23 I've been married to my husband since March. This will be my first. We weren't trying but I am excited to have started this journey! I told my DH that I was pregnant/ suspicious (I felt the implantation) I was pregnant on Christmas and I got my positive test a few weeks later!
  • Options
    jennlynn777jennlynn777 member
    edited January 2016
    " BFP this morning :)
    This is baby #5. EDD September 19th. Live in the midwest and I am a SAHM"

Congrats! This is baby #5 for us as well! I am also a Midwest mom and will be a SAHM again when the baby is born. Still trying to figure out how I will tell my job in March. We have some very judgemental individuals in my office and none of which have even 4 children. I feel like society makes 4 bearable but 5 unacceptable. I don't know now I'm rambling. Anyway it's nice to have someone to share 5th baby experiences with! :-)
  • Options

Good Morning Ladies, I'm 5 weeks & 2 days, 28yrs. My husband and I are very excited to be parents! BFP 17 Jan 16.

• Options
    Second baby, due 9/20/2016.  My first little girl was born 9/15/2014, so exactly 2 years apart! 
    I'll be having a planned c-section this time, so I'm wondering how much control I'll have over how close their exact birth dates will be.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @EscoMama , my DD was born 9/14/14! This is my second as well and I'm due within a couple days of her bday (won't entirely be sure of EDD until our first u/s). Due to high blood pressure, I'll probably be induced a week early with this one, but they likely will have super close birthdays!

• Options
    Hi ladies! I'm a first time mom-to-be due September 24th. I've been married to DH for 6 1/2 years and we're excited to start this new chapter in our lives. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • Options
    Hi all,

I'm a late addition to the board with a EDD of Sept. 16. This pregnancy was a total accident/surprise and it wasn't until this afternoon's dating U/S that I even knew how far along I was. I'm 28, DH is 29, and this will be our third - we have two little boys ages 4 and 17 months. DH is terrified but I'm cautiously optimistic (and okay, a little terrified...)
    BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

• Options
    skyemarie09skyemarie09 member
    edited January 2016
    Hey everyone! Finally got the bfp about a week ago, tested super early so I just got a blood test last Thursday 1/21. DH is 23 (about to be 24, told him happy birthday when I got the bfp) and I'm 22. The baby should be due around October, but there isn't an October group up yet so I thought I might be close enough to get by here. We've been married 2 1/2 years and this will be both of our first children. :)
  • Options
    @skyemarie09 You are more than welcome to stay here on Sept16, but there is an Oct16 board up, if that is what you were looking for: https://forums.thebump.com/categories/october-2016-moms

• Options
    Hello!  this is my first child, and i am due september 3rd!  While baby was not planned, daddy and i are so happy and excited to meet our little one.  8 1/2 weeks preggo now, super sick last 2 weeks but the "morning" sickness is beginning to subside and only come around at night.  Looking forward to getting to know all of you other  september mommies!  and congratulations!
  • Options
    Hello! I just got my BFP last Wednesday, and couldn't be more thrilled for baby #2! We had our son in November 2014, and I was on here, but just lurking, I never actually posted anything! I thought this go round, I should be more active, as I will have a lot more questions about how to deal with an almost 2 year old when our second is due at the end of September.

My husband and I have been together for the past 9 years, married for almost 5, moved from DC to the sticks in NW Pennsylvania 2 summers ago before our boy was born, so it has and continues to be an adventure!

Thanks ladies, I look forward to learning from all of you!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow.... flood of post. This may be overwhelming. My name is Sarah and I'm 7 weeks preggers. Had our first U/S today, due to measuring bigger... Saw my little blueberry. Heard the heart beat - 125. I'm due 09/14.
  • Options
    Hello all!

I am currently 7 weeks along, estimated due date 09/13/2016. This is #2 for us, we have a daughter who is 9 months.

I used this app/group with her, it was awful and ran as fast as I could from this group. Hoping for a better, nicer experience!
  • Options
    Good luck, you are in my thoughts!
  • Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm 5 weeks and 4 days along. My expected due date is September 24. This is my first pregnancy, so I'm very excited, and nervous. I have a bicornate uterus and adenomyosis, so this is a high risk pregnancy. I'm hoping everything will go smoothly and I'll have a healthy baby. additionally, my husband is in the air force and we just found out that he will be getting deployed for 6 months in April, so he will miss the birth (and I'll be by myself for most of the pregnancy.

• Options
    jennlynn777jennlynn777 member
    edited January 2016
    saraadler said:
    Hi everyone! I'm 5 weeks and 4 days along. My expected due date is September 24. This is my first pregnancy, so I'm very excited, and nervous. I have a bicornate uterus and adenomyosis, so this is a high risk pregnancy. I'm hoping everything will go smoothly and I'll have a healthy baby. additionally, my husband is in the air force and we just found out that he will be getting deployed for 6 months in April, so he will miss the birth (and I'll be by myself for most of the pregnancy.
    Congrats on your first! This is going to be so exciting for you! My EDD is 1/25! Its really sad your DH is going to be away for the birth BUT this is a good time to involve your besty, mother, sister, or someone who can be your partner through all of this. I would gladly call in my sister if need be! Try not to be to disappointed and miss all the exciting things you get to experience. You only get your first experience once! :-) We are all here for you too! Enjoy!
  • Options
    Hi my name is Theresa I'm 35 and live in St Pete, Fl. This is my second pregnancy I have an almost two year old daughter and I am due with twins on 9/5. 
  • Options
    Hello everyone! My estimated due date is 09/27 and I am so happy to be here.

I am 28 and DH is 29. We are parents to a 2 year old DS and two big fur babies. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for everyone!
  • Options
    @itiswellwithmysoul if you talk to your dress maker/ store and explain the situation you might be able to change the size of your dress. Some places are really good about that, especially since you just put he deposit down on it. They might even let you wait until your second trimester so you are more sure of your pregnancy before you change the dress size. Good luck!
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hi all! I'm 7 weeks along with a September 15 due date. I'm 30 and DH is 34, and this is our first. We're really excited!
  • Options
    misselle6misselle6 member
    edited January 2016
    Good morning and hello to all! I clearly have some familiarizing to do with this thread. But wanted to stop in and introduce myself.

I received my BFP on January 11. This is my 2nd child. I had my first prenatal visit a couple days ago. Confirmed pregnancy at 6w4d and a beautiful heartbeat. I am 7 weeks today and due Sept. 15. It's been over 5 years since my last child. I look forward to sharing the journey with you all.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

-Elle ❤
  • Options
    I'm 7 weeks today. Congrats! Look forward to sharing with you :)