September 2016 Moms
Options

Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome to the September 2016 BMB!

Please introduce yourself here so we can help keep the board clutter-free and we can be sure not to miss anyone's questions. 

Include as much or as little information as you'd like. 

@BumpAdmin can we get this pinned?
BFP #1  6/26/15, D&C 8/14/15
BFP #2  12/22/15, EDD 9/1/16  :)

Re: Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Options
    ***TW -- Loss mentioned***

Excited to join this BMB. I found out I was pregnant at 12 dpo and currently feeling ecstatic to tell my DH on Christmas morning (he does not know yet). It is the hardest secret I have every kept. Based on LMP, EDD is 9/1/15. Along with the excitement, has also come significant anxiety as we experienced a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks gestation in August of this year. Using mindfulness and focusing on the present to manage the worry and ready to have my first ultrasound (1/26/15).

I am 29 years old and DH is 41. FX this is our first child. We have been together 5 years and married 6 months. Can't wait to share this journey with everyone! 
    BFP #1  6/26/15, D&C 8/14/15
    BFP #2  12/22/15, EDD 9/1/16  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, sending you sticky baby dust!

I also hope to tell him on Christmas but we're having company over tomorrow and they'll notice me dry.

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    Hi everyone!! I got my first bfp two days ago at 10 dpiui and have my beta scheduled today but the lines are turning quickly so I feel comfortable introing now. According to my iui my edd will be 9/3 but DS was 8/3 and arrived early so I'm assuming this will be an August baby.

I was a member of a14 and made some great friendships. I was also part of the great exodus but want to have those connections again with this pregnancy. I look forward to getting to know you all
  • Options
    Hi all! I just got my first BFP 2 days ago! I'm 30 years old and this is my first child. I'm not sure how far along I am. My last real AF was Oct 29. After that AF I stopped taking BC. But then I spotted light for 2 days (when my regular period would have been) on November 29th. So I'm either 8 or 4 weeks along? I'm assuming 4w, which puts my EDD September 5th.

I got married in May to a wonderful man. I'm debating on telling our parents about the pregnancy for Christmas. But we have a bunch of college friends coming in for NYE and it'll be pretty obvious when I'm only drinking water. So we can't tell friends and not family!

I look forwarding to making new friends and for this scary journey.

Congrats to you all!
  • Options
    Sorry I did not even realise about this thread, I posted my own. It should be pinned so people can know it is there maybe?

I won't repeat myself here then xD But hello to everyone and welcome! I wish all of us a Happy and Healthy nine months!!
    35 years old, TTC #1 Dec 28, 2011
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    First IVF cycle June 5th 2015 --- BFP
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    FET December 15th 2015--- BFP!
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!

Luciano Alessandro Maximiliano was born on September 3rd 2016

• Options
    Hi! EDD 8/30, but this is baby #2 for us, & I went way over with my first (he just turned 1yr), so I anticipate a 9/8-10/16 baby! Chinese Gender chart says its a girl! We can only hope! As long as the baby I is healthy, I'm happy! I'm 33, DH is 36. I also have an 11yr step son!
    Didn't your mother teach you, "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all." Let's all (me too) try to remember this. Thank you.

Depression is ugly. Depression without meds is uglier. Robin Williams would agree with me.
  • Options
    widgetsnm said:

Hi! EDD 8/30, but this is baby #2 for us, & I went way over with my first (he just turned 1yr), so I anticipate a 9/8-10/16 baby! Chinese Gender chart says its a girl! We can only hope! As long as the baby I is healthy, I'm happy! I'm 33, DH is 36. I also have an 11yr step son!

10/16 would make you 47 weeks pregnant.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    10/16 would make you 47 weeks pregnant.

No, she meant a September 8th-10th, 2016 baby. I think. 
  • Options
    mom2adoodlemom2adoodle member
    edited December 2015
    @BumpAdmin @BumpTara Can we sticky/pin this please?
  • Options
    mrsE2015 said:

Good morning and Merry Christmas! I got my BFP this morning and surprised DH! It was the best Xmas present ever!

Anywho, I am 25 and DH is 29 we had been trying for 7 months. We are from Northern CA I am Applying to PA school and DH is a engineer/paramedic for Cal Fire. This is our first baby and we are over joyed with excitement! I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

How far north? We are from the Bay Area but are now in the Central Valley.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hi All!
    We got our BFP a couple of days ago! EDD is September 1st! We're super excited as this is our first. I'm 27 and DH is 26. We have been married for about a year and a half and TTGP for 6 months.

We're from Eastern Canada and celebration a BFP and a crazy mild (and green) Christmas this year!
  • Options
    @mrsE2015 And @SuperFudge00 I grew up in the bay area, some of my family is still out there. I miss it SO much! I heard y'all have been getting some rain finally! I can't wait to go back this summer for my brother's wedding in the redwoods. It's so beautiful in northern CA.

Me(29)DH(30)
    Baby #3 EDD 10/6/2016
    DS 11/2009
    DD 1/2008
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @SuperFudge00 I am from a little town called Grass Valley. It is about an hour east of Sacramento located between Auburn and Tahoe.

@hotmessexpress0809 I remember you from the TTC board happy to see you over here!

Congrats to you both!!
  • Options
    ssimon621ssimon621 member
    edited December 2015
    Hi Ladies, I got my BFP on Christmas Eve, this baby #2 for us, EDD 9/3/16. My older DD is a February 2012 baby.
    I'm excited to meet all of you ladies.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    JVW731JVW731 member
    edited December 2015
    Hey ladies! I got my bfp today for baby #3 and based on my lmp I should be due 9/6/16. I have 2 little girls a 4 year old (July baby) and a 3 year old (November Baby). My last 2 deliveries were done via c-section due to complications although I would love to try a v-bac but I don't think it is possible. Looking forward to this journey.
  • Options
    mom2adoodlemom2adoodle member
    edited December 2015
    @BumpAdmin @BumpCaitlin @BumpTara @BumpCarley
    Can we have this pinned please?