July 2016 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

2»

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    @stellaluna14 and @blissylissy86 this is why I hated the thread about pregnant people chill be super nice to your spouses... Uh how about no because they don't deserve it!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is literally no part of me that wants to grade. I feel like an ass. I told my students  would post their final grades last week, but I don't  need to turn in my final grades for the semester until next week, so I don't have anything really pushing me to finish grading. I was always the student who wanted my grade the day of the final, and I know I have students who are like tat as well, but they are too nice to me since finding out about the baby.  But even with that guilt, I give zero fucks. 

And my husband is sick and is insisting I cuddle and kiss him. Hello! My immune system is compromised with this baby, please don't breathe my way.
  • Options
    My ultrasound place- because today 1/3 of the pictures they sent me home with were some other women's baby(had her name and age on the photos) and I realized this AFTER I gifted my grandparents a photo of said random child in a Christmas ornament. Not sure if I should tell them or not. Super ticked off. My husband said I should call them tomorrow and babble about HIPPA and see if they'll send me new pictures.
  • Options
    @Lindsayleigh1989 yep. 2 of the photos I got were mine - but who the heck knows if someone else has my photos. I didn't even think of that. Even more weirded out now.
  • Options
    @Brittnic531 I haven't tried thundershirts, but my dogs do have working dog grade sweaters (which the dog in question hates). I will talk with my vet about the thundershirt for sure! :)
  • Options
    @Lindsayleigh1989 I'll help you get rid of his body. Jerk.
  • Options
    @Lindsayleigh1989 omg! I had a mac and cheese debacle tonight too! I dumped the noodles on the floor instead of back in the pot after I strained them. MELTDOWN!
  • Options
    jlgriff11 said:

This is why I only eat cereal for dinner these days. You can't burn it.

I can't eat cereal. Sad panda!