July 2016 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

I didn't see the thread yet so I'm starting it!

Please, tell us about the twatwaffle in your life today!
H. Foxe born October 22, 2013

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    My twatwaffle is DH/marriage in general. This year has been so hard for us and we are in another fight now. I just wish he'd understand how crappy I feel and why I don't want to do my hair and dress up everyday. That is not a priority for me, but apparently it is for him. Also I have no energy and am borderline depressed. That is why the house is not clean and I don't want to cook.

Ugh. I love him but this ish is hard.
  • Options
    Ugh sorry @AB34 my DH had a mini issue with the mess of a house yesterday and I lost it. He's usually super supportive but I think he's stressing too. I kept apologizing through tears about feeling like crap and that he knew what he was getting into with this so he shouldn't be surprised. He took it well and apologized. He also said he was going to clean up a bit today to "help me out" lol, we'll see!

My twatwaffle is the pizza party that one of our vendors is throwing right now at work. It smells so freaking good but I know the cheese is bad news bears right now so salad it is! I want that pizza so bad though!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My twatwaffle is the CEO of the place I work. When he found out I was pregnant, he said "Oh, I thought you were just getting fat." He is the king of sticking his foot in his mouth.
  • Options
    WTF @nhbaby07 that is really inappropriate

My twatwaffle is the bus driver this morning that decided to run into the puddle next to me. Thankfully I was able to react to minimize the splash. I moved closer into the sidewalk and tilted my umbrella downwards so no splash on my face. The tourist behind me wasn't that lucky however lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ButterMyBiscuit

with the silent killers from this pregnancy, i'm sure our farts are pretty deadly. I am in
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    At OP right there with you!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @AB34 @MamaBish That's why I go with the groupons for house cleaning! 
  • Options
    This week I'm the twatwaffle. DH put on a movie he recorded on our DVR last night, and after 10-15 minutes of sheer boredom, I looked at him and said, "This movie sucks." He proceeded to tell me how it's about two people who connect through music and fall in love and that he recorded it because he thought I'd like it. Insert big fat foot in mouth. So to try to make it up to him, I sat through the rest of the movie. :-/
  • Options
    Mine is my car (or the dealership). I took it in to get it checked out thinking it was a loose belt. Instead, the whole AC needs to be rebuilt and I need all new brake stuff. Total cost: approx. $4,000. O-U-C-H!! Now I'm trying to figure out if my husband can do the repairs. Ugh, so mad
    Me: 33  DH: 31
    Married: 8/9/2010
    3 Furbabies - Kumo, Mal, and Lynx!
    Started TTC August 2014
    BFP #1 - 12/16/14 EDD 8/22/15 - MMC and D&C 1/23/15
    BFP #2 - 7/10/15 EDD 3/20/16- chemical pregnancy, ended 7/16/15
    BFP #3 - 11/12/15 EDD 7/21/16 - wishing and hoping for a sticky little bean!

July'16 BMB May Siggy Challenge - Star Wars:

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @AB34 @MamaBish I'm right there with you guys. This has been an especially tough week. DH and I have both been off this week. DH has stepped it up cooking lots and cleaning and helping majorly with DD, but throwing it in my face so much and nagging me to no end that I nap a lot (I admittedly nap a lot when DD does and go to bed at 730). I used to use DDs nap time to clean the house, but lately nap time for her is my time also. He knows it is temporary, but is being so mean about it. Normally I have energy to no end. I also don't care to put makeup on.

Being pregnant and the first years with kids put such a strain on your marriage :(
  • Options
    My twatwaffles today are the higher ups at my work. Our whole network took a crap, even the phones are down. And instead of just letting people take it easy for a few they are sending people to the file rooms to do file maintenance.

Granted, I haven't been roped into it - my job is still functional without access to the network - but I still think it's a shitty thing to do, especially right near Christmas.

Andplusalso, DH. Because I told him weeks ago when I scheduled today's NT ultrasound and tomorrow's exam and he's the one that said he wanted to come, but do you think he took the time off? No. So I'm going alone to both, because he doesn't get PTO and doesn't want to ask for time off with short notice. And I feel like he's guilt tripping me about the house being a mess and about the fact that we haven't had sex as often in the last month (because I haven't felt great, but I don't feel like that matters). Waaah.
  • Options
    My twatwaffle is three parts: first my DH is amazing 95% of the time. He cleans, does all the laundry, and puts it away as long as I do the cooking, which I love so it works great. However when he drinks he tends to have a loose lip. This weekend while we were playing cards with friends and he was drinking he decided to loudly announce that he did not like the baby name we had decided on for a boy. It was my grandfather's name and he is the one who suggested we use it in the first place. Also this was the worst time to talk about the issue because he was drinking and we were in front of friends.

Second part is the same parent who is still fighting with me over holiday break because I will not give her child points for a plagiarized paper. Get over it lady!

Last is the bank teller who took three customers before me even though I was next in line.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My Twatwaffles are numerous today:

1) The Pre-Migraine fog. I don't have time for you right now!

2) My oldest dog (she's only 5, and totally potty trained but an occasional a-hole) pooped on the carpet. Jerk.

3) My husband, who has been in charge of dog feeding because smells are awful right now, let the dogs run out of food. They had oatmeal, eggs, and bananas, made by yours truly, which I did not have the time to do this morning. Awesome.

4) Surprise houseguest tonight. The friend that I'm giving a ride to Reno to, after telling me multiple times to just pick her up on the way, suddenly cannot stand her mother for one more night and is coming to my house. I have to shampoo my carpets after work (see 2).

Can it be bedtime already?
  • Options
    Nerdchild said:

My Twatwaffles are numerous today:

1) The Pre-Migraine fog. I don't have time for you right now!

2) My oldest dog (she's only 5, and totally potty trained but an occasional a-hole) pooped on the carpet. Jerk.

3) My husband, who has been in charge of dog feeding because smells are awful right now, let the dogs run out of food. They had oatmeal, eggs, and bananas, made by yours truly, which I did not have the time to do this morning. Awesome.

4) Surprise houseguest tonight. The friend that I'm giving a ride to Reno to, after telling me multiple times to just pick her up on the way, suddenly cannot stand her mother for one more night and is coming to my house. I have to shampoo my carpets after work (see 2).

Can it be bedtime already?

I call my two "stupid jerks" and "a-holes" when they hear the door bell or someone come in the front or back door. They jump off of the couch and startle me ALL THE TIME!
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Jodi1980 Mine pull that crap all of the time. Our friends know to just walk into the house instead of knocking, because that doesn't seem to trigger my dummies as much. My oldest dog (Princess A-hole) also pees when she gets excited, so I have to warn new people "Don't touch, talk to, or look at the black one", then immediately reassure them she's not aggressive, just a piddle pants. She really is a giant love, and it's heartbreaking to watch people greet my other two while I keep her on leash, but short of giving her 20 minutes to calm down around new people, we haven't found anything that keeps her from peeing.
  • Options
    The twat waffles are my cats. I love them to death but they're super clingy lately and if I ignore them they break stuff. Especially my boy, who is protective.

Whoever said cats only use us for food are wrong. These beasts are worse than over bearing parents sometimes.
  • Options
    @matryoshkadoll hope you are safe! You must be getting the east coast snow we haven't gotten....68 for Christmas
    That *ish Cray!
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Jodi1980 thanks, if it is still bad when DH gets home from work we will go down to my parents house. West coast El Niño ftw.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• Options
    Nerdchild said:

That's it. This gif describes my life.
  • Options
    My twatwaffle is this damn cold I have, coupled with some recent SI pain. Chiro, here I come unwaffle my twat please!
  • Options
    I was finally feeling hungry so I requested being able to go out to dinner at the cheap place near us because I love their soup and DH loves their breakfasts. His response, "I was going to say yes but then I remembered that you will probably just puke it up" as I'm out finishing all the Christmas shopping he never helped with. I get home and ask if we are going after he refused to buzz me in too busy on his computer so I had put all the heavy bags down and the get the keys out then grab them all and walk up the three flights of stairs. He then says "so what are you going to do if you throw up?" When I asked what he meant he said " get the many back wasted for throwing it up" so I tell him to screw off and begin to make Mac and cheese I wait for the boiling water and when I finally dump in the noodles he says "we don't have any butter" so now I'm crying on my way to the store because my twat husband cares more about himself than being caring or thoughtful.

• Options
    i burnt my Mac and cheese I'm going to go cry in the corner now

• Options

i burnt my Mac and cheese I'm going to go cry in the corner now

Oh @lindsayleigh1989 I'm so sorry for your crappy night :( please go treat yourself to some ice cream!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies :) my Mac and cheese ended up being okay just threw the burnt bit away and DH finally ordered the dad pregnancy book I demanded he do :) I have an ice cream tree so things are looking up :) thanks for all of the support I so appreciate it!

• Options

I was finally feeling hungry so I requested being able to go out to dinner at the cheap place near us because I love their soup and DH loves their breakfasts. His response, "I was going to say yes but then I remembered that you will probably just puke it up" as I'm out finishing all the Christmas shopping he never helped with. I get home and ask if we are going after he refused to buzz me in too busy on his computer so I had put all the heavy bags down and the get the keys out then grab them all and walk up the three flights of stairs. He then says "so what are you going to do if you throw up?" When I asked what he meant he said " get the many back wasted for throwing it up" so I tell him to screw off and begin to make Mac and cheese I wait for the boiling water and when I finally dump in the noodles he says "we don't have any butter" so now I'm crying on my way to the store because my twat husband cares more about himself than being caring or thoughtful.

Whhhhhhhhat? I would flip my shit. I know it's sometimes hard for them to understand but he seriously needs to adjust his attitude.