Pregnant after a Loss

hello! bfp after losses

AprilV421AprilV421 member
edited December 2015 in Pregnant after a Loss
Hello everyone, just got a faint positive this morning. I should be 4 weeks on Monday. Haven't told hubby yet. We've had 2 losses this past year both before 8 weeks. Been taking progesterone this time around and doctor said baby aspirin too next time I got pregnant which I just went and got but haven't started taking yet, I will tonight. Nerves are on edge to say the least. I wish I could lay in bed for 12 weeks and not move lol. Positive thoughts for everyone. This is not an easy journey for any of us.

Re: hello! bfp after losses

• Good luck!  I found out at 3w3d even though I vowed I wouldn't test until after I missed AF.  Those first days are the hardest. I also had two losses this year, so I waited a week to tell my husband. I hope this one sticks and you get to stay!  Fingers crossed for you!
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Congrats! I've also had 2 losses this year both at 7w5d. I had testing after the second one and found out I have MTHFR. Along with a few other pills and lovenox I also take progesterone and baby aspirin. I am 13w2d and still worry everyday. I was going to the dr every week for a sono since I'm high risk but this last week I was switched to "normal" and now I don't go back for a month. I don't know how my nerves will make it a month lol. Congrats again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your BFP!! And I'm sorry for your losses. Those first couple of months are the hardest for sure. Kind of just a waiting game. I've had 3 losses between 4-8 weeks. but also have two little boys. I'm currently 13+1. Fingers crossed for you!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats on your BFP! FX for you!
  • Congratulations! If you're anything like me, you might actually just stay in bed for the first trimester.
  • Thanks everyone!!
  • GoogleMDGoogleMD member
    edited December 2015
    I also had 2 previous losses before 8 weeks too. With my last pregnancy I took progesterone for the first trimester, and I now have a sleepy 6 week old on my chest ;)
    Good luck!
  • Congratulations! Positive thoughts, prayers and sticky baby dust from Texas!!
  • Congratulations on you bfp! It is stressful time but remember to take deep breaths and try not to stress too much (if that's even possible!) send you lots of thoughts and prayers that you will have a sweet rainbow baby!
  • Congratulations!!!  I took baby aspirin and progesterone as well in the beginning.  I'm 25wks now and going strong.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • allsleeallslee member
    edited December 2015
    Congrats! I'm now 36w6d and the worrying doesn't stop. But praying for a good outcome for you! Every day gets a little easier :)
  • Thanks everyone. Seeing success stories really helps me stay positive
  • Congratulations
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers